Are you a Assistant Marketing Manager by profession and looking for a career change? We have good news for you! use our job-winning professional Assistant Marketing Manager Resume template. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit CV” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors to have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more Resume Templates.
ASSISTANT MARKETING MANAGER
7 YEARS’ EXPERIENCE IN DEVELOPING AND EXECUTING MARKETING STRATEGIES WITH THE UNIQUE ABILITY TO UNDERSTAND THE ONGOING MARKET SCENARIO AND CUSTOMERS TRENDS USING EXCEPTIONAL MARKETING COMMUNICATION SKILLS, INCLUDING: STRATEGIC PLANNING AND STRATEGIC LEADERSHIP, DECISIVE: CAPABLE OF DELIVERING QUICK SOLUTIONS TO THE MARKETING CHALLENGES, EXTENSIVE WORK WITH ALL SOURCES OF MEDIA CHANNELS, RESULT ORIENTED: ABILITY TO ACHIEVE TARGET WITHIN GIVEN TIME.
- ANALYTICAL THINKING
- PROJECT, BUDGET, TEAM MANAGEMENT
- CREATIVITY AND ORGANIZATIONAL GROWTH
- MARKETING RESEARCH AND TREND ANALYSIS
- TARGET AUDIENCE SEGMENTATION AND NEGOTATION
- SYSTEMS EVALUATION AND STRESS MANAGEMENT
ASSISTANT MARKETING MANAGER
- Slashed Administration costs by 30% through negotiating pricing and fees, while ensuring the continuation and enhancement services.
- Took full P&L responsibilities of each customer and to develop a business plan and sales strategy collectively with agents in different regions to support sustainable growth
- Established effective distributor management processes to track sales activities and other KPI to ensure the distributor performance meet the expectations
- Advising senior management regarding market development, business model options and distributor strategies
- Achieves marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Determines annual and gross-profit plans by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products; analyzing trends and results; establishing pricing strategies; recommending selling prices; monitoring costs, competition, supply, and demand.
- Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor’s share, and competitor’s strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
- Improves product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; improving product packaging; coordinating new product development.
MASTERS IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
SPECIALISED IN MARKETING AND FINANCE, CONSUMER BEHAVIOUR, MARKETING MANAGEMENT, MARKETING RESERACH, INTERNATIONAL MARKETING, MARKETING STRATEGIES, PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT AND DESIGN, BRAND AND PRODUCT MANAGEMENT, MARKETING SERVICES, MANAGING CUSTOMER AND BUSINESS RELATIONSHIPS.
CUSTOMER SATISFACTION ON FOUR GAPS ON LIFE INSURANCE CORPORATION
GAP 1 (UNDERSTANDING): THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CONSUMER EXPECTATIONS AND MANAGEMENT PERCEPTIONS OF CONSUMER EXPECTATIONS
GAP 2 (SERVICE STANDARDS): THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MANAGEMENT PERCEPTIONS OF CONSUMER EXPECTATIONS AND SERVICE QUALITY SPECIFICATIONS.
GAP 3 (SERVICE PERFORMANCE): THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SERVICE QUALITY SPECIFICATIONS AND THE SERVICE ACTUALLY DELIVERED
GAP 4 (COMMUNICATIONS): THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SERVICE DELIVERY AND WHAT IS COMMUNICATED ABOUT THE SERVICE TO CONSUMERS
GAP 5 (SERVICE QUALITY): THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CUSTOMER EXPECTATIONS OF SERVICE QUALITY AND CUSTOMER PERCEPTIONS OF THE ORGANISATION’S PERFORMANCE.
MBA IMMERSION PROGRAM CONDUCTED BY MANAGEMENT DEVELOPMENT INSTITUTE OF SINGAPORE (MDIS) IN SINGAPORE AND MALAYSIA FOR 7 DAYS.
Career Expert Tips:
Check Other Great Resumes:
- Account Executive Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Sales Manager Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Data Scientist Resume Example (Writing Guide)
- Accounts Receivable Supervisor Resume Example
- Dentist Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Software Developer Resume Example
- Radio Frequency Engineer Resume Example
- Senior Technical Manager Resume Sample
- Laboratory Assistant Resume Example
- Digital Marketing Manager Resume Sample