An Android developer is a software developer who specializes in developing applications for the Android platform.
1. Java and Kotlin: The Android platform is built on top of the Java programming language, so it is important for any Android developer to have a strong understanding of both.
2. Android SDK and Android Studio: The Android SDK is a set of tools that allows developers to create Android applications. Android Studio is the official IDE for Android development and it includes the Android SDK.
3. XML and JSON: XML and JSON are two of the most common formats used for storing data in Android applications.
5. Git and GitHub: Git is a version control system that is used to track changes to files. GitHub is a website that hosts Git repositories.
5. A DevOps engineer should be able to troubleshoot problems that may arise during the development or operations process.
6. Gradle: Gradle is a build tool that is used to automate the process of building Android applications.
7. Android Support Library: The Android Support Library is a set of libraries that provide additional functionality for Android applications.
8. Android Architecture Components: The Android Architecture Components are a set of libraries that help developers design and implement robust and scalable Android applications.
9. Google Play Services: Google Play Services is a set of services that provides access to Google APIs.
10. Material Design: Material Design is a design language that is used to style Android applications.
Click below to edit & download
Check out related topics for more information.