Today we bring you one of our top profile Mechanical Engineer Responsibilities. Our main idea is to guide and motivate job seekers. So why late, here are the following Mechanical engineer Responsibilities:-
Senior Project Engineer:
- Review Plans and specifications according to the plan.
- Provide technical advice to staff designer, supervisor, inspector and contracting service provider, regarding installation and maintenance of MEP System.
- Identify problems in design, plan, manage and deliver multiple projects.
- Review the contractor’s construction schedule during the progress of the site works with regards to MEP services.
- Manage day to day work of the MEP team.
- Review the Contractor’s installation method statements.
- Monitor and promote health and safety on the site and keep the record.
- Witnessed of on-site piping system pressure test, air conditioning duct leakage testing and other testing that may be required during the first fix works and advise the Project Director accordingly.
Technical Support Engineer:
- Responsible for researching and root cause analysis of industrial engines.
- Have command on JGS Jenbacher Gensets Series, Waukesha, CAT & MTU Gensets, etc.
- Providing feedback for lubricant issues reported by the customers.
- Responsible for follow up with the customer with recommendations.
- Provide action plans for their machines/engines.
- Participated in team meetings weekly, ask questions and provide input on accounts backlog, technical details and new opportunities in the engineering sector.
- Provided On-site technical assistance for Sales Engineering in the POC stage of after-sales agreements.
- Provide root cause analysis for customer’s machinery failure.
- Prepare Daily Visit Report of the industrial visits done by each day. To guide and provide knowledge for some difficult style inputs.
- Cooperate and communicate effectively with customers and team members to provide help and technical support.
Create your professional resume for free using our resume builder!
Related Resume Samples: