We have picked the Trad Marketing Manager Responsibilities from one of our top profile lists. Our main idea is to guide and motivate job seekers. Here are the following Trade Marketing Manager responsibilities:-
Accountable for developing and implementing marketing objectives and strategies for the activation of all below the line activity relating to the brand marketing calendar. To include the development and implementation of new innovative marketing strategies for the brand within an extremely competitive environment – maintaining our Number 1 position in the prestige skincare category.
Evaluates results and provides feedback to Brand management. Maintain retail partner relationships and utilize resources to promote the brand
- Ensures Customer and Market Growth
- Develops Trade marketing plan for Brand
- Promotes and protects the brand identity
- Manages Operational effectiveness
- Improves Business Processes
- Formulate trade marketing strategy across categories of skincare, make-up, and fragrance.
- Manage the launch activity within the marketing team.
- Manage and implement all new media initiatives – to include:
- Online advertising and promotions Magazine advert and advertorial communications
- Social media strategies
- Mobile campaigns Website developments
- Manage the Clinique database (target retailer databases; build EL database).
- Manage the implementation of the new retail CRM system.
- Plan and manage the execution of a top door strategy with Sales Manager
- Regular in-store visits to ensure consistency of brand within malls and retailers
- Mall activation planning and implementation to ensure constant customer activation
- Build and maintain retailer relations within malls to identify top-selling products within regions
- Review top-performing malls as well as new malls to ensure relevant activation
Create your professional resume for free using our resume builder!