The below written article give a brief over view of what the CPA job description is.
The Certified public accountants are the individuals who look after the people and the employees working in the organization. They execute the financial planning system of the company. These people have passed the certification test conducted by the AICPA.
They take care of the checking and auditing of the monetary reports to assure that all records are accurate and are precise. They also execute financial planning and bookkeeping services. They are an important part of big or small organizations. Their awareness and knowledge of money management help to examine the monetary status of the company.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Keeping the eye on the inventory operations in the company.
- Maintaining the correct vigil on the employees while checking.
- Keeping the financial records up to date.
- Organize and assessment of funds, payroll entries, profits, and other documents related to accounting.
- Keeps a note of every transaction going into the company.
- Study and research the financial reports of the company.
- Advising the employees about the salary benefits.
Qualification and Skills Required
Education / Training:
- High school diploma.
- Degree in accountings or B.com or M.com.
- Attending the Internship and seminars related to the field.
- Certification from the SEC, state board accountancy and etc.
- Proper knowledge of the accounting functions and the principles.
- Awareness of the computers to make the reports etc.
- Organizational skills
- Strong communication skills.
- Inventory control methods.
CPA (Certified Public Accountant) is a big successful job in the world. Every organization or business needs a CPA. The entire organization’s financial situation depends on CPAs only. Clients of CPA’s are increasing day by day. This growth is expected to be increased very high in the coming years. CPA’s have good prestige and respect in the social community. CPA salaries are huge compared to a lot of other jobs. They have a big scope of benefits. They have the highest job security compared to any other job. They no need to look back on security issues. The more handwork they do more is the growth.