Administrative coordinator is the one who performs the administration work and does management work of the office. He works under the Administrative officer and do the work assigned to him by the officer. Administrative coordinator keeps record of attendance of the employees and checks the quality of work performed by the employees working in the organization.
Administrative Coordinator Qualification
Administer coordinator needs to have bachelors degree or masters degree in business administration .He can also go for diploma courses in finance management course .
Administrative coordinator needs to be certified and need a license to continue his work .He needs to get certified by giving written test and after the test is cleared, he can get a license issued by the state board of administrative coordinators association..
Administrative Coordinator Skills
Skills required for Administrative coordinator:
- General Skills Required
- Good communication skills, so that he can confer effectively with the staff members.
- Listening skills
- Able to handle the critical situations in the office
- Need to have decision – making ability.
- Keeping the record of the employees coming to the office and about the leaves they have taken.
- Know every rule and regulations set by the organization and able to work according to it.
- Focus on the projects handled by the company, so that every project gets completed in limited time.
- They need to possess capability to handle several office equipments that includes printers, fax machines and Xerox machines etc.
Administrative coordinators work for the company’s progress and they are hired in almost all sectors, so there are varieties of jobs available for this administrative coordinator and they are also paid good salary packages. So this field is very interesting and one can join this field and will have a bright future with a good job profile and salary package.