Assembler is a person who operates machines in the company.
- He should help in proper maintenance of the computers.
- Responsible for repairing the systems, they also do minor repairs.
- He needs to follow the standard procedures for the operating of machines.
- He does the assembly work along with the equipment.
- The assembler works in the production line, he remains in touch with the workers so that work is carried on smoothly.
- He helps in repairing of machinery or any equipment.
Assembler Job Skills and Qualification
• Assembler needs to have a bachelor’s degree in courses dealing with machinery or they can have a diploma in mechanical engineering or diploma in computer science.
• Assembler needs to be certified, he needs to have a license in order to work in this field. The license is issued by the state board of assemblers.
Skills required for the Assembler
General Skills Required:
• He is responsible for the maintenance of production line.
• Have the Knowledge of operating the equipment.
• Good interactive power, So that they can interact with the workers working there and can do their work properly and in shifts.
• Possess Knowledge about the machines.
• Have strong decision making ability and capable to handle the critical situations.
• Knows how to read and write.
• Well aware of the standard procedures required for the maintenance and operating of machines.
• Must be able to assist and provide training to new workers.
Assembler is a person who helps in proper maintenance of machines and computers; they work in production areas and thus perform very important task .Assembler work in private organizations as well as government sector. Almost every company having production area requires assembler .so there are wide variety of opportunities for assembler and they get good amount of package.