Call Center Supervisor is responsible for organizing, directing the activities related to the call center operations. This call center supervisorjob description would help you to understand the requirements for getting into there field of work.
The responsibility of a call center supervisor is managing, training, and to guide call center agents to do their tasks and resolves their problems and complaints and provides supervisor support to the team. The supervisor monitors the agents and calculates call center’s performance than analyze reports. They prepare development schedules to control staffing levels.
Call Center Supervisor Skills and Qualification
- Bachelor’s degree or associate’s degree
- Experience in call center
- Background in personnel management, customer relations.
- Employers prefer considerable experience in supervision
Skills required for a call center supervisor
Below given are the skills which are required to become call center supervisor:
- Work well with people
- Time management skills
- Positive attitude
- Good judgment
- Strong work ethic
- Handle extreme pressure
- Decisions making
- Work with clients on a daily basis
- Prioritize functions
- Active Learning
- Good communication skills
- Mathematical skills
- Technical knowledge
- Interpersonal skills
- Call center supervisors to start out as call center operators and get promoted based on their customer service skills and leadership abilities.
- The salary of Call Center Supervisor is near $56000.
- The salary depends on the location and years of experience.