The clinical coordinator is related to the field of medicine. They basically make arrangements to serve old and new patients in the hospital. They also assist the doctors in their operations bypassing various equipment and tools required for the operation, dressing of patients, make them move outside the operation theatre. They also coordinate with patient care staff and also supervise patient treatment.
Clinical Coordinator Qualification and Skills:
Education / Training:
- They require a minimum qualification of Bachelor’s in Arts, information technology science, business or any other field related to this.
- The job of clinical coordinator also requires minimum 3 years of experience in research or laboratory procedures.
- But many organizations and hospitals require masters or high education.
The basic skills which are required to become a Clinical Coordinator are:
- Require strong interpersonal and advisory skills.
- Knowledge of operating medical equipments.
- Good communication skills and should be accurate in his / her in work.
- Problem solving and cooperative natured.
- Some basic knowledge of computer applications.
- Excellent organizational skills.
The annual salary ranges from $54,500 to $98,900. Clinical coordinators have a supervisory job. They are like the project manager because they are responsible for equipment, necessary tools, products for any operation. They work very closely with the research and management team and also they have enough knowledge of laboratory procedures and safety measures. With some practical experience and experience in the field of business, they can easily move to the upper management positions in a short time span.