Today we bring you one of our top profile Digital Marketer Duties and Responsibilities. Our main idea is to guide and motivate job seekers. So why late, here are the following Digital Marketer Responsibilities:
Digital Marketer Responsibilities and Duties:
- Responsible for developing and maintaining marketing strategies to meet agreed company objectives and within budget.
- Strategize all marketing activities for the 5 different F&B outlets in all platforms, traditional/digital/mobile.
- Responsible for the marketing of company products and services to the right market through all medium including social, digital, traditional, etc.
- Oversees marketing aspect from conceptualization to execution to evaluation of campaign success.
- Demonstrate technical marketing skills and company product knowledge.
- Analyze and evaluate customer research, market conditions, competitor data, marketing campaigns and implement marketing plan alterations as needed.
- Attend press conferences, cover events, conduct interviews, and research on relevant topics to do write-ups for various magazines.
- Conduct all kinds of research to collate information and leads.
- Brainstorm new ideas to keep magazines ahead with societal taste and trends.
- Coordinate with the graphic department for the final layout of the article which includes selecting pictures that best go well with the articles.
- Writing articles and back pages for Frequent Traveller, Asia Travel Trade, Motherhood and staff writer for Teens.
- Strategize, plan and execute marketing campaigns for events through the line from Broadcast (TV/Radio) to Print (Magazines/Newspaper, etc.) to Digital (includes Facebook / Instagram / SEO / SEM / engaging influencer, etc.).
- Liaise with oversea partners in facilitating and executing all actions and plans.
- Managed/launched/optimized online advertisements through Google Adwords, Bing Ads, Yahoo Gemini, Facebook, Instagram, etc. to increase company and brand awareness.
- Plan and execute corporate events such as press conference.
- Transitioned to secondary events role once all marketing campaigns were rolled out.