Are you a scrum master professional and looking for an exciting career? We have good news for you! use our professional scrum master example. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit Resume” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more resume samples.
Scrum Master Resume Example
Experienced scrum master with a proven track record of delivering high-quality software, on-time and within budget seeks a position with a top technology firm. Delivered many successful projects with varied budgets and resources. I consider myself highly skilled in the areas of team building tech management offshore management multi-vendor, dependencies management, budgets, risk management, and stakeholder management.
I am an active member of the agile community with a proven record of accomplishment of delivering projects with exceptionally improved efficiency. Agile/Scrum approach leading daily sprints & stand-ups/collection of estimates/resource management/product.In agile mainly worked in Scrum, Kanban, XP, and SAFe Framework.
- Stakeholder Management
- Project Management
- Dependency/Analysis Defect Prioritisation
- Change/ Risk Management
- Offshore Team Management
SKY World Media Feb 2018 – Nov 2019
My responsibilities as a scrum master are:
- Facilitate sprint planning, daily scrums, retrospectives, stakeholder meetings, and software demonstrations.
- Protect development team from outside distractions, impediments, or team conflicts, and maintain focus on product backlog project timeline.
- Work closely with project owners in backlog management and continuous delivery of features.
- Hence, the scrum master was expected to coach the teams accordingly keeping agile principles in mind and find innovative ways to smooth the learning curve.
- I build strong and lasting relationships with Stakeholders for helping teams to deliver the right thing, at the right time.
- Facilitate Scrum ceremonies such as stand-ups, retrospectives, story planning, and sprint planning. Acted as a facilitator for the Product Owner and the team both.
- Removed impediments that were obstructing the team from achieving sprint goals, helped the team remain creative and productive while making sure its successes are visible to the Product Owner.
- Educate and reinforce scrum methodology and agile framework to team members and stakeholders. Reporting and analysis of sprints
- Introduced and implemented Gherkin due to project needs. Customized the workflow and processes for the scrum teams.
- Stakeholder management and show and tell the senior management.
- Managing the finance carefully, estimation of any change request, forecasting and ensuring that the project estimates are managed upfront.
At&T Mobile Services Feb 2015 – Dec 2016
- As an Agile Delivery Consultant, I implemented Agile practices and values into the project. This was a rare opportunity to transform it into a very successful business by converting from conventional project management to scaled agile.
- In this role I contributed in the following:
- Introduced a Scaled Agile Framework (although not fully implemented but adopted based on the agreement/requirements).
- Ensured the successful deliverables, across the teams to meet business requirements and timescales. Led the development efforts of autonomous and highly aligned platform teams towards their goals.
- Mentored and coached direct reports and others in the team, working closely with the competency leads, to develop them into top performing individuals who would excel at what they did
- Created transparency and predictability across teams using appropriate tool and metrics including story mapping, roadmaps, sprint plans, burn down charts, cycle times, value stream maps and release plans
- Partnered with leaders and teams to share knowledge and drive organizational change and improvement
- Continuously assessed teams’ approach to adapt planning tools, Agile methods and communication to ensure a successful and sustainable delivery
- Conducted coaching sessions and facilitated daily stand-ups, sprint planning /review /retrospective backlog grooming
United Health Group Jan 2014 – Oct 2014
UHG Shared Business Services (UHG SBS) is a unique joint venture between the Department of Health and the private sector.
- Worked on a UHG SBS program within National Health Service and managed agile transformation within the program for the business team as well as software delivery teams.
- Worked across a multidisciplinary team to deliver and continuously improve products of significant scale and complexity.
- Delivered digital Public Health products and services using appropriate agile project management methodologies
- Led the collaborative, dynamic planning process to deliver and prioritize the work that needed to be done against the capacity and capability of the team.
- Built trust and positive working relationships with teams to support the delivery. Followed agile project management practices for multidisciplinary teams.
- Worked with the Product Manager to define the product and service roadmap and help translate it into prioritized stories.
- Worked with the Product Manager to forecast project finances, produce internal reporting and manage risks and issues.
Sony Mobile May 2013 – Nov 2013
- Sony Mobile is a leading telecoms/communications company, led 2 development teams of highly trained and experienced developers, testers and Solution Designers both were using Java, BI, and Oracle-based technology stacks.
- Defined and managed activities across the project team
- Coached teams to take ownership of each deliverable (stories, sprint, and release wise). Shaped the high-level design and technology plan required to deliver a business outcome. Constructed and delivered plans that brought together technology with people and process
- Managed effective communications with the Programmed Manager and stakeholders (including benefits, priorities, and status)
- Strived for continuous improvement and empowerment in the team
- Facilitated discussions within/across teams on the best way to deliver maximum value to our customers
- Supported the product managers in their quest for the best product for the customer.
- Reading Books
- Playing Tennis
- Exploring New Places
Masters in Business Administration
University of Washington Seattle, WA Feb 2008 – May 2010
Bachelor of Technology
The University of Chicago Chicago, IL Feb 2006 – Aug 2009
- Certified SAFe 4 Scrum Master
- Certified Product Owner
- Certified Product Manager