Are you an Approvals Auditor by profession and looking for a career change? We have good news for you! use our job-winning professional Approvals Auditor Resume template. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit CV” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors to have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more Resume Templates.
14 years’ experience encompassing various sector of industries including upstream naphtha cracker plant operation, Health, Safety and Environment training and consultancy for offshore sector and lead auditor for international accreditation body emphasized for competence standards delivery for offshore workforce. Registered Safety and Health Officer with Department of Occupational Safety and Health of Malaysia and NEBOSH approved trainer.Good problem solving and couching skills, dynamic team player, self-motivated and results-oriented.
- Training and development
- Health, Safety and environment Management System
- Report writing
- Competency Management
- HSE training standards
- Advise training provider and industry regarding oil & gas competency framework.
- Promoting the value of learning and skills strategies to companies to enhance organizational performance.
- Audit compliance against OPITO competence management system and Training Provider Criteria and against OPITO Training and Competence Standards.
- Ensure training is delivered consistently by all OPITO approved training providers.
- Lead auditor for site audit for Asia Pacific region.
- Investigate complaint from industry regarding standards delivery.
- Liase with national oil company for competency standards development.
Head Of Department At HSE, Trainer
- Develop training modules for HSE and skills courses.
- Lead organization in conducting risk assessment in workplace.
- Prepare monthly report of HSE performance to director of operation.
- Handle approvals for various accreditation body such as OPITO, ISO, NEBOSH and API.
- Implement maintenance of PPE program and health surveillance for required employee.
- Train offshore workforce for safety and skills courses and inculcate safety culture among delegates.
- Liason officer with government department of occupational safety and health body.
- Manage regional HSE and quality management systems.
- Manage day to day basis training operation including optimization of resources.
- Lead Trainer for NEBOSH IGC and NEBOSH ITCOG Courses.
- Troubleshoot any abnormalities in plant operation.
- Controlling plant operation via Distributed Control System (DCS).
- Supervise crane lifting operations.
- Facilitate monthly HSE meeting
- Conducting safety audit periodically.
- Responsible in accident investigation and root cause finding.
- Involved in issuing and inspection of necessary work permit whenever to start the job.
- Respond to all Emergency situations on accordance with Emergency Response Plan.
- Assessor for technician competence programme.
Master of Industrial Safety Management
Bachelor of Occupational Safety And Health Management
Diploma in Chemical Engineering Technology
Career Expert Tips:
Check Other Great Resumes:
- Account Executive Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Sales Manager Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Data Scientist Resume Example (Writing Guide)
- Accounts Receivable Supervisor Resume Example
- Dentist Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Software Developer Resume Example
- Radio Frequency Engineer Resume Example
- Senior Technical Manager Resume Sample
- Laboratory Assistant Resume Example
- Digital Marketing Manager Resume Sample