Are you an Approvals Auditor by profession and looking for a career change? We have good news for you! use our job-winning professional Approvals Auditor Resume template. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit CV” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors to have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more Resume Templates.
14 years’ experience encompassing various sector of industries including upstream naphtha cracker plant operation, Health, Safety and Environment training and consultancy for offshore sector and lead auditor for international accreditation body emphasized for competence standards delivery for offshore workforce. Registered Safety and Health Officer with Department of Occupational Safety and Health of Malaysia and NEBOSH approved trainer.Good problem solving and couching skills, dynamic team player, self-motivated and results-oriented.
- Training and development
- Health, Safety and environment Management System
- Report writing
- Competency Management
- HSE training standards
- Advise training provider and industry regarding oil & gas competency framework.
- Promoting the value of learning and skills strategies to companies to enhance organizational performance.
- Audit compliance against OPITO competence management system and Training Provider Criteria and against OPITO Training and Competence Standards.
- Ensure training is delivered consistently by all OPITO approved training providers.
- Lead auditor for site audit for Asia Pacific region.
- Investigate complaint from industry regarding standards delivery.
- Liase with national oil company for competency standards development.
Head Of Department At HSE, Trainer
- Develop training modules for HSE and skills courses.
- Lead organization in conducting risk assessment in workplace.
- Prepare monthly report of HSE performance to director of operation.
- Handle approvals for various accreditation body such as OPITO, ISO, NEBOSH and API.
- Implement maintenance of PPE program and health surveillance for required employee.
- Train offshore workforce for safety and skills courses and inculcate safety culture among delegates.
- Liason officer with government department of occupational safety and health body.
- Manage regional HSE and quality management systems.
- Manage day to day basis training operation including optimization of resources.
- Lead Trainer for NEBOSH IGC and NEBOSH ITCOG Courses.
- Troubleshoot any abnormalities in plant operation.
- Controlling plant operation via Distributed Control System (DCS).
- Supervise crane lifting operations.
- Facilitate monthly HSE meeting
- Conducting safety audit periodically.
- Responsible in accident investigation and root cause finding.
- Involved in issuing and inspection of necessary work permit whenever to start the job.
- Respond to all Emergency situations on accordance with Emergency Response Plan.
- Assessor for technician competence programme.
Master of Industrial Safety Management
Bachelor of Occupational Safety And Health Management
Diploma in Chemical Engineering Technology
Career Expert Tips:
What Should Be Included In A Approvals Auditor Resume?
When crafting a Approvals Auditor resume, it is important to include all the relevant information that will demonstrate your qualifications, experience, and knowledge in this specialized field. It is essential to provide details of your educational background, certifications, and any relevant experience as an auditor to the potential employer.
When listing your qualifications, certifications and any other relevant experience, make sure to use a clear and concise format. This will make it easier for the employer to understand what you are offering. Additionally, be sure to include any certifications related to auditing that you have acquired in your resume.
You should also provide a brief summary of your experience as an auditor. This should include the duties that you were responsible for as an auditor. This will give the employer an idea of your knowledge and skills in the field of auditing.
Finally, it is important to include any achievements that you may have had in your role as an auditor. This could include any awards that you have received for your work or any significant successes that you may have achieved. This will demonstrate to the employer that you are capable of handling complex tasks and that you have the skills necessary to be a successful auditor.
What Skills Should I Put On My Resume For Approvals Auditor?
.If you’re pursuing a career in approvals auditing, it’s important that you emphasize the right skills on your resume. An approvals auditor is responsible for reviewing documents, records, and reports to ensure they meet quality standards, making it essential that you demonstrate your attention to detail, organizational skills, and analytical capabilities.
Furthermore, you should emphasize your experience with quality assurance, compliance, and legal regulations. Your resume should also demonstrate that you are well-versed in complex details, data analysis, and problem-solving. Additionally, since approvals auditors are often required to communicate effectively with other departments, strong communication and interpersonal skills are important.
Your resume should also reflect your ability to develop new processes, procedures, and protocols, as well as your aptitude for creating and implementing plans and processes to satisfy quality standards. In addition, you should include your experience with using software and other tools to analyze and track data, as well as your expertise with accounting and auditing software.
Finally, it’s important to include any relevant certifications, or any professional organizations or associations you are a part of. This will demonstrate to employers that you are committed to staying up to date on industry standards and best practices. By emphasizing the right skills, you can ensure that your resume stands out, and that you’re considered for the best job opportunities.
What Is The Job Description Of The Approvals Auditor?
The Approvals Auditor is a critical role in the auditing process, ensuring that all financial transactions, accounting processes and company policies are properly authorized and approved. They will ensure that all transactions are compliant with applicable laws and regulations, as well as meet internal standards. They review transactions and transactions logs, examine financial documents and assess internal controls. They also help to identify and address any discrepancies in financial data or irregularities in accounting procedures.
The Approvals Auditor must have strong analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as knowledge of accounting principles, corporate governance and regulatory requirements. They must be organized, detail-oriented and meticulous when conducting audits. They must have excellent communication skills to interact with auditors, stakeholders and management, and be able to present audit findings in a concise and effective manner. In addition, they must be able to remain impartial and independent during the audit process.
The Approvals Auditor is responsible for ensuring that all financial transactions are properly documented, approved and documented in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. They must be able to identify any potential risks or issues and suggest potential solutions to address them. The Approvals Auditor must be able to work independently and accurately to complete assignments within designated timelines. They must be able to work under pressure and handle complex tasks with accuracy and efficiency.
What Is A Good Objective For A Approvals Auditor Resume?
When writing a resume for a position as an Approvals Auditor, it is important to include an objective that communicates your goals and qualifications. An objective should be tailored to the specific job that you are applying for and should clearly demonstrate how your skills, experience, and knowledge can help the company achieve its goals. A good objective for an Approvals Auditor resume should include the following:
First, an objective should include a statement of your goal. This could be something like, “To utilize my experience in auditing and financial management to help the company improve its operations and financial performance.” This statement should communicate that you understand the industry and the specific goals of the company.
Second, your objective should include a statement of your qualifications. This could be something like, “A Certified Public Accountant with five years of experience in auditing and financial management.” This statement should demonstrate that you have the experience and knowledge necessary to excel in the position.
Finally, an objective should include a statement of the value that you can bring to the company. This could be something like, “Proven ability to assess financial situations accurately, identify potential risks, and recommend changes that can improve the company’s operations and financial performance.” This statement should demonstrate that you are knowledgeable and capable of making the changes that the company is looking for.
By including a well-crafted objective on your Approvals Auditor resume, you will be able to show employers that you have the qualifications and experience necessary to be successful in the position. This can help you stand out among the competition and increase your chances of landing the job.
What Are 5 Responsibilities Of A Approvals Auditor?
.An Approvals Auditor is responsible for ensuring that all approval processes are being followed in an organization. They review documents and records to ensure that the correct approval processes have been followed and that the forms are accurate. Approvals Auditors also monitor the submission of forms and documents to ensure accuracy and timeliness. Here are the five main responsibilities of an Approvals Auditor:
- Verify documentation: Approvals Auditors must verify that all documentation and forms are accurate and up to date. They must check for errors, omissions, and discrepancies.
- Analyze data: Approvals Auditors must analyze submitted data to make sure it is accurate and complete. They must also review data to ensure that it is consistent with company policies and procedures.
- Monitor progress: Approvals Auditors must monitor the progress of approval requests to ensure they are being timely processed. They must also follow up if there are any delays or issues with the approval process.
- Check compliance: Approvals Auditors must check that organizational procedures and policies are being adhered to. They must also confirm that each approval request meets the necessary legal requirements.
- Report findings: Approvals Auditors must report their findings to the appropriate personnel. They must also submit reports to management and recommend ways to improve the approval process.
What Are The Career Prospects In The Approvals Auditor?
It is no surprise that the career prospects for an Approvals Auditor are quite promising. This type of job requires a person to be highly organized and detail-oriented, as they will be responsible for checking and verifying documents, licenses, and other necessary documents to ensure that they are all in compliance with regulations. Additionally, they need to be able to work closely with clients to ensure that they understand the process and any required paperwork.
The position of an Approvals Auditor can be found in many different types of organizations. Many banks and other financial institutions hire Approvals Auditors to assist in the regulation and implementation of their loan procedures. In addition, large corporations, such as those in the medical and pharmaceutical industries, may also hire Approvals Auditors to ensure that all regulations are followed.
Approvals Auditors are also in high demand in the public sector, as they are often called upon to audit government entities and organizations. Those working in the public sector must be highly knowledgeable of government regulations and must be able to effectively communicate with government officials and other stakeholders.
For those looking to advance their career as an Approvals Auditor, there are several opportunities to pursue. Many Approvals Auditors move up the ranks to become Senior Auditors or even Managers. Those with more experience may even become consultants or experts in the field. Additionally, those who specialize in certain areas, such as banking or public administration, may find themselves in even higher positions.
Overall, the career prospects for an Approvals Auditor are quite good. With the right experience and education, a person can quickly move up the ranks and make a successful career out of this role.
Check Other Great Resumes:
- Illustrator Resume Example
- Business Systems Analyst Resume Sample
- Architect Resume Example
- Application Engineer Resume Sample
- UX Specialist Resume Example
- Supply Chain Professional Resume Sample
- Customer Advisor Resume Sample
- Copywriter Resume Sample
- Special Education Teacher Resume Sample
- International Foreign Affairs Resume Example