Are you a Business Development Manager by profession and looking for a career change? We have good news for you! use our job-winning professional Business Development Manager CV sample template. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit CV” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors to have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more CV templates.
Business Development Manager
Veteran solutions-driven business development manager with over 15 years of front-line Sales, Service Sales & Service Delivery experience. Driven to achieve successful outcomes for each client.
- Business Development
- Account Management
- Customer Engagement
- Service Delivery
Business Development Manager (Service Sales)
- Responsible for WA, NT, QLD & South Pacific customers.
- Achieve profit plan on orders, sales, price and growth objectives for the Eaton Power Quality business.
- Key Account Management across multiple segments and Named Accounts.
- Determine service requirements and any product replacement / spares requirements, generate quotes, close sales and order equipment to meet the customer’s needs via interface with Services sales Support personnel.
- Review specifications and prepare quotations for new and existing (renewals) service contracts
- Manage pipeline and lead conversion.
- Acting National Service Sales Manager on several occasions until replacements could be sought.
National Service Manager
- Primary customer Service contact for all aspects of Fusion Power Systems – Integrated Services Division.
- Managed a team of Field Service Engineers (Power/Cooling/Networking/Genset) and back office service coordination & administration staff across Australia.
- Responsible for leading, training, coaching, and mentoring staff ensuring a high level of morale and effectiveness.
- National Vendor Management across a broad range of third party Services.
- Market share, profitable growth and capability increase.
- Account management including onsite monthly customer SLA compliance reviews, and continual improvement of Service Delivery standards & practices for the customer contract.
- Continuous Service improvements.
- Recruiting and training new staff.
- Data quality and compliance management.
- Participate in the recruitment of service delivery staff, and plan and provide for necessary delivery team training needs.
- Implementing high level safety standards & OHS.
- Participate in pre-contract activities for contracts such as bid management, estimating and sizing, costing and budgeting, risk assessment, proposal preparation and contract negotiations as required.
Customer Support Manager
- Service delivery to customers to deliver contracted service commitments.
- Ensure that service level agreements are clearly defined, agreed and implemented with the client, and that accurate measurement and recording of service levels is established and maintained.
- Oversee coordination of all field resources for ‘turn-key’ projects and ensure successful delivery and handover to our customers.
- Complete progress reporting and forecasting to business stakeholders on a regular and timely basis including financial reporting.
- Customer satisfaction & responsiveness for all project, reactive & maintenance service escalations.
- Ensures the client is well apprised of status, achievements and issues and manages client expectations
Service Delivery Team Leader
- Management of Service Delivery team – Service Coordination, T&M Administration & Contracts Administration
- Super User & Pacific trainer for various CRMs and internal tools – Intouch, Oracle, ANC db, Pacific Project Portal.
- KPI tracking & reporting for the Service Delivery team.
- Management of invoice escalations for over 40 service partners & suppliers.
- Ensure that correct procedures are followed to manage problems, escalate issues and implement effective quality assurance
- Contact point for all services related queries for Order Management, Finance, Service Coordination, Service Sales, and Project Management Office.
Bachelor of Communication
Career Expert Tips:
Check Other Great Resumes:
- Account Executive Resume
- Sales Manager Resume Example
- Data Scientist Resume Example
- Accounts Receivable Supervisor Resume Example
- Dentist Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Software Developer Resume Example
- Radio Frequency Engineer Resume Example
- Senior Technical Manager Resume Sample
- Laboratory Assistant Resume Example
- Digital Marketing Manager Resume Sample