Are you a Development Consultant by profession and looking for a career change? We have good news for you! use our job-winning professional Development Consultant Resume template. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit CV” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors to have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more Resume Templates.
Technical Program Manager
- Liaised with host country agencies including government ministries on the implementation of the Business and Organizational Development Project.
- Developed and prepared Project Plans under the Country Program.
- Prepared Annual Country Analysis.
- Implemented a comprehensive monitoring, reporting and evaluation strategy.
- Contributed to annual planning and budgeting process for the Post.
- Provided oversight to approximately 50 Volunteers.
- Enforced Peace Corps–Belize policies in relation to Volunteers
- Participated in planning and delivering relevant training to Volunteers.
- Planned and implemented technical training in business management and organizational development
- Identified and recruited resource guest speakers.
- Evaluated trainee performance.
- Identified community groups as collaborators to implement training activities.
Community Development Specialist
AX Investment Fund
- Developed and refined the Fund’s Targeting Strategy and assisted in the formulation the annual work plan and budget.
- Developed and coordinated the Dolores Integrated Community Development Pilot Project, funded by the Caribbean Development Bank, with multiple development agencies.
- Prepared successful social infrastructure project proposals to the European Union’s European Development Fund under the Banana Support Programme for a total of US$2.3 million.
- Conducted Community Needs Assessments and Project Appraisals.
- Monitored the implementation of community development projects.
- Supervised staff and conducted training in relevant topics.
MV Leaders’ Alliance
- Oversaw implementation of Maya Co-management Project
- Prepared work plan and budget for project activities.
- Supervised project staff within the office.
- Organized community outreach activities to promote project
- Provided regular reports to funding agency.
MSc. Environment and Development
San Jose State University
- Economic Development Policy
- Environment, Institutions & Development
- Environmental Policy
- Gender and Social Institutions
- Urbanization in the South
BSc. Business Administration
Arizona State University
University of South Florida
Career Expert Tips:
Check Other Great Resumes:
- Account Executive Resume
- Sales Manager Resume Example
- Data Scientist Resume Example
- Accounts Receivable Supervisor Resume Example
- Dentist Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Software Developer Resume Example
- Radio Frequency Engineer Resume Example
- Senior Technical Manager Resume Sample
- Laboratory Assistant Resume Example
- Digital Marketing Manager Resume Sample