Are you a Digital Marketing professional and looking for an exciting career? We have good news for you! use our professional Senior Digital Marketing Resume Sample. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit Resume” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors to have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more resume samples.
Digital Marketing Expert
Dynamic and pioneering Marketing Manager skilled in client-facing business development, marketing optimization, and successful sales revenue strategies for B2B companies. Builder of elite, award-winning teams. Champion of marketing automation and implementation, specializing in leveraging cutting-edge technology to influence offline and online marketing efforts. Prepared to bring over 9 years of progressive experience and servant leadership to an industry leading organization.
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Multi-channel Marketing
- Google Analytics
- Project Management
Senior Account Manager- Exhibit Design
- Managed and maintained high-profile client accounts valued at 2 million at the time of onboarding. In 7 month period, grew pipeline value to over 5 million dollars in active client accounts.
- Increased closing rate from 67% to 85%.
- Developed sustainable strategy for demand generation, lead nurture, and lead scoring system.
- Established clear, distinctive communication lines with clients in order to set account management expectations. This led to almost 30% increase in closing rate.
- Worked 1-on-1 with client, exhibit designers, project managers, installation & dismantle teams in the coordination of all show logistics.
- Supported senior leadership in developing comprehensive analytical status reports related to marketing and sales cycles.
Director of Sales and Marketing
- Created and successfully implemented sales revenue models, process flows, operational support and customer engagement strategies.
- Bolstered company profits by over 60% through the development of strategic relationshiops with trusted industry partners.
- Drove digital and ecommerce collaboration across high functioning teams.
- Generated sales leads and increased brand awareness through the successful organization and execution of trade shows and corporate events.
- Streamlined sales and marketing processes by spearheading transition in systems automation software (Hubspot)
- Developed relevant digital marketing, social media, and SEO strategies.
- Worked directly with exhibit houses to curate design proposals to promote products and company branding through the build of exhibit booth designs.
- Attended and managed trade shows to assist sales team in forging profitable partnerships.
- Directed ongoing market research targeting key customer demographics to proactively adjust marketing plans.
- Partnered with CEO to develop brand identity, including a distinctive graphic style and tone for all corporate communications and annual brand plans.
- Managed budget in excess of $800,000 to 1 M
- Led concept development and organized digital marketing strategy.
- Used analytical data to determine best go-to-market strategy.
- Built brand awareness and generatedl eads while managing internal and external marketing campaigns and programs.
- Executed trade shows for client partnerships on time and within budget.
- Created and curated company app- development and marketplace deploy.
- Directed successful SEO and link-building campaigns to increase website’s organic search rate and drive traffic.
- Worked closely across all departments to create and maintain valuable marketing materials.
Emphasis: Fashion Design
Career Expert Tips:
The Best Guide to Write a Digital Marketing Expert Resume
As a digital marketing expert, it’s up to you to make yourself stand out in the competitive field. Building a great resume is an important first step. With this ultimate guide from industry professionals, we’ll show you how to build your resume into something that will get you noticed.
Digital Marketing Expert Responsibilities:
- Participate in developing and implementing digital marketing strategies in accordance with a defined business objective.
- Coordinate cross-functional teams for the development of digital marketing strategies, assets, content, and applications.
- Create digital marketing assets and/or integrate with third-party solutions for web.
- Manage clients, partners, and affiliates’ accounts to generate online leads and increase sales and customer awareness.
- Manage account acquisition, planning, and execution for existing clients to build a client base that contributes revenue for the business.
- Develop creative strategies and materials such as campaigns, direct mail, or email marketing materials that engage customers with the brand.
- Develop top-of-mind awareness through advertising content in social media channels like YouTube, blogging, forums, etc.
- Manage and monitor online marketing campaigns to ensure they meet their objectives and manage digital analytics for accurate reporting.
- Maintain knowledge of emerging Internet technologies and trends to ensure the company is positioned as a leader within the field.
- Identify customer’s needs, conduct research, create reports and recommend changes or improvements in line with current digital trends of developments in Digital Marketing services.
Tips to write a Digital Marketing Expert Summary:
A summary is a great way to get the hiring manager’s attention and highlight your skills. Be sure to sell yourself in a relaxed tone and make it obvious why you are the best fit for the job.
This is a credibility statement: a short paragraph describing the ways in which you have relevant skills, experience, and accomplishments that make you an ideal candidate.
Skills that Demonstrate Professionalism: Do three things here: mention your skills, provide evidence for them, and relate them to the job. You can mention these in any order you like. It’s best to start off with those that are most relevant to the position at hand. Remember, you’re not limited to skills. You can also talk about life experiences that have helped you prepare for the job or ones that are job related.
Skills That Demonstrate Creativity: Do three things here: mention your skills, provide evidence for them, and relate them to the job. You can mention these in any order you like. It’s best to start off with those that are most relevant to the position at hand. Remember, you’re not limited to skills.
“Having 8+ years of experience in the field of Consumer Marketing, I have proven ability to create innovative marketing strategies and implement them successfully.”
Experiences that Boost Your Credentials: Give an example or two about a time when you used those skills. Either mention them here or list them under the Skills that Demonstrate Professionalism section.
What to include in Digital Marketing Expert Resume:
- List your education and professional experience
A well-written resume highlights what you have done over time. It gives potential employers a better idea of who you are and what you can do.
List your most impressive accomplishments on the top of the resume. If there’s room, make sure to include a summary of your education, position, salary, and keywords related to your experience. There’s also no reason to leave off why you left your previous job.
- Show your expertise, not opinion
The most important thing about writing a resume is to show the employer how you can help them. Expertise is what employers look for when looking for new hires. A great resume will show the skills that you have that an employer would need and admire. Cite areas of expertise that are relevant to the position you are applying for, but do not overuse keywords or buzzwords.
- Know your audience and what they’re looking for In today’s job market, it’s important to tailor your resume to the position you are applying for. Focus your resume on the skills needed for a specific job. If you don’t know what they want, ask! Your recruiter will be able to tell you about what to include in the perfect Digital Marketing Expert Resume.
- Use a digital marketing expert resume template Resume templates are smart and easy ways to create a great resume. If you’re short on time or need professional help, a template can be a great way to create a resume that works. Resume templates can teach you how to focus your attention on the skills that are most pertinent to the position you are applying for. When using a resume template, make sure to follow the examples carefully and use the style of writing and language that fits you best.
- White space is your friend Your Digital Marketing Expert Resume needs white space in order to stand out.
Top 15 Must-have Digital Marketing Skills:
- SEO: Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the process of optimizing your website to perform better in the search engines.
- SEM/PPC: Search engine marketing is a type of Internet marketing that involves the promotion of websites by increasing their visibility in search engine results pages (SERPs). It is a way to drive traffic from search engines to your website.
- Content Marketing: Content marketing is a marketing technique of creating and distributing relevant and valuable content to attract, acquire, and engage a clearly defined and understood target audience—with the objective of driving profitable customer action.
- Data Analysis: Creating visually appealing data reports from raw data goes hand-in-hand with digital marketing skills.
- Affiliate Marketing: Affiliate Marketing is one of the best ways for beginners to make money online (without investing money). Affiliate marketing involves purchasing products from a product’s manufacturer and selling the product to other people or websites.
- Blogging: A blog is a type of self-maintained website that regularly displays new content, designed to provide readers with meaningful information about a particular topic, person, or organization, usually also including commentary. It is a form of online writing often used by companies or professional people who wish to share information quickly and widely.
- Content Management System: Content Management Systems (CMS) are websites used to enable the management of a website or web page’s content. It is a type of software, service, repository or framework containing all relevant data and software code for publishing web pages or other digital media.
- Social Media Marketing: Social Media Marketing is the process of gaining traffic or attention through social media sites, like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or YouTube.
- Email Marketing: Email marketing is a marketing technique of sending email messages to promote your products and services. The primary purpose of such mailings is to entice customers into buying products or using services by advertising the benefits of doing so in a personalized manner that makes it seem individualized for each recipient.
- Conversion Rate Optimization: Conversion rate optimization is the process of improving website performance in order to increase the percentage of people completing the desired action (forming a conversion).
Tips to write a Digital Marketing Resume with no experience:
- Don’t be shy, try out all your “resume” writing options and choose the best one for you, most likely it will be a combination of several approaches.
- Don’t rely on your skills to sell yourself and your content. Content sure is king but that doesn’t mean your resume needs to be.
- Design your resume to sell your skills, can you show what skills you have? Not in a technical sense but in the real world, to the “average person”.
- If you have any writing experience: Keep it under 5 pages! Do NOT use “I” or “we” or second-person pronouns. People don’t like being told what to do. They want to know you and make their own decision whether they want to follow leads from your resume.
- Link your content (tips) to the employer.
- Designing a resume can be fun! Choose your colors, fonts and design elements that will suit you and your competencies.
- Think about your “content”, skip the “I”s, also don’t have a second-person persona in it!
- Show your knowledge (expertise), do it in a few sentences, not a “100+ bullet list”. Keep it short.
- Make your resume professional. Don’t use flowery language, don’t try to sell yourself by using fancy words or phrases.
- Be honest! Skip the niceties but still show that you are ambitious and driven by your dreams. That is all that matters with resumes you don’t have any experience so “show what you want and who you are”.
- Use reverse chronological order to highlight your most recent experience and qualifications.
- Write several versions of your resume in order to find the one that showcases your skills and experience best.
- Tailor your resume for each job by choosing which skills and experiences you want to showcase, with an emphasis on the specific requirements of each job posting you apply for.
- Include bullet points instead of paragraphs, as they are easier to skim and notice key information in a visual way.
Check Other Great Resumes:
- Production Engineer Resume Sample
- Loan Officer Resume Sample
- Senior Radiation Therapist Resume Sample
- Registered Nurse Case Manager Resume Sample
- Biomedical Engineer Resume Sample
- Marine Engineer Resume Sample
- Management Analyst Resume Sample
- Occupational Therapist Resume Sample
- Senior Physical Therapist Resume Sample
- Corporate Controller Resume Sample