Are you a Functional Consultant by profession and looking for a career change? We have good news for you! use our job-winning professional Functional Consultant Resume template. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit CV” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors to have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more Resume Templates.
- System specialist with over 14 years of experience in Design, Configure and Deployment of SAP systems across the globe.
- In depth knowledge and hands-on experience in Project Management Lifecycle and Software Development Lifecycle.
- Extensive People Management and Stakeholder management skills. Self driven, coach, Team player and Mentor with an excellent written and verbal communication.
- SAP/S4 HANA – FI CO PS IM AA VIM FSCM (In-house cash)
- Agile – Waterfall, Sprint
- MS Office – Excel (vlookup datamart pivot table) word, Powerpoint
System Migration Manager
- System Migration Strategy, plan & Determine migration tools, objects & person responsible
- Participate in Data collection, cleansing, validation & mapping activities for load templates
- Prepare migration schedule timelines to facilitate FUT, SIT and UAT, dress rehearsals
- Monitor data migration across systems, capture user stories & lessons learned
- Prepare & Present migration cut-over and go-live strategy to Business
- Communicate with stakeholders for migration activities
- Sequence migration activities based on the prerequisits and dependencies
- Configured Data Medium Exchange tree for SEPA on S/4 HANA central finance, fixed issues around it during unit test and integration test phases.
Archer Daniel & Midland
- Configured Automatic Payment Program for outgoing and incoming payments for the new France company code rollout project.
- Configured DMEE tree for SEPA and other outgoing domestic/interanational payments for citi bank, performed an end to end testing, delivered within the stipulated timeframe.
- Incident resolution in VIM, FICO PS and AA areas.
- Impelemnted Project Cash Management (PCM) to track PM orders
- Delivered complex interfaces to share the Customer invoice in real-time via PI to external systems
- Designed and delivered report painter report to track the PCM costs
Bell Helicopter – AeroSpace & Defence
- Production Support and Mintenance
- On-call support during month end closing of Canada and US regions
- Implemented new change requests to support process improvement
- Part of Custom template rollout for Canada & Mexico regions
- Designed the WBS bound GDP process for grouping material requirements.
- Deployed Revenue Recognition
British American Tobacco
- Configured new GL functionality
- Activated document splitting at segment & PC level
- Travelled to Business location to assist in UAT and Go-live and Post go-live support phase
- Delivered Intercompany Resource Related Billing integrated with Project Systems
- Configured FSCM performed FUT, SIT, and regression testing
- P2P (direct and indirect procurement using assets & WBS elements), Transactional Finance, Capital & Operational projects/WBS elements, Budgeting, Result Analysis Settlement, New GL, Royalties
- Analysed, cleansed and compiled customer and vendor master data as part of regional rollout project
- Configured and resolved issues around Inter company stock transfers involving MM, WM PM and SD modules
- Headed an support pack patch project -delivered successfully within the timeframes
- High complexity incidents and change orders were delivered bound by Service Level Agreement, issues involved with Work order (IW33) settlement to WBS elements, actual line items, and budget, work order status
- Worked extensively on resolving the issues in Project System, MM, PP integration
- Delivered performance improvement solution on existing custom objects. This also involved taking over newly delivered objects by the ‘Project Team’ and support thereafter
- Analysis and resolution of Incidents within SLA 2/3 to the satisfaction of client.
- Project System is used widely in the project for various types of production activities (make-to-order, stock-to-order, tendering, Customer, R&D etc) PS is deeply integrated with other core SAP modules like MM/SD/PP/PC/CS/CO/FI.
- Preparation of Functional Design Documents for new Change Requests
- Resolving incidents related to PS – RA Product costing, CO – Costing Sheet, Activity based costing
- Performing Non-Regression Tests based on Release Strategy. Facilitator for Non-Regression Tests
South African Breweries
- Module lead – PS/IM with a sole responsibility to design/configure, test and deploy standard & customized solution
- Desinged, developed & deployed customized workflow, enhancement, report in PS/IM
- Assisted in Assets Application data migration from legacy to ECC6
- Extended support throughout UAT, go-live and Post Go-live phases
- Conducted workshops with business team to explain the new enhancements and extensions
- Delivered a coomplex extension to create project/WBS strucutre custom probgram via template upload
- Configured Company code, credit controlling area, GL Accounts for group reporting and country specific reporting. Accounts Receivables; Payment Terms, House Bank, Dunning procedures, Substitution Rule, Interest Calculations, Electronic Bank Statement, Automatic clearing. Accounts Payables; Automatic Payment Program, Vendor Down Payment, Controlling, Profit and cost centres master data, and profit and const centre groups along with standard hierarchy.
- Configured Russia Specific requirements; Activated Negative postings to reflect in FI for various document types posted from FI MM and SD modules
- Prepared a detailed configuration document to configure negative postings (Russia requirement) for FI/MM/SD modules. Cash Journal; Specific Document types and number ranges to meet Russia specific reporting needs.
- Analysis of Business requirement. Preparing Functional Design documents for new custom requirements
- Create config design documents in Solution Manager
- Co-ordinate with offshore during development of custom enhancement, perform integration testing, defect resolution of custom reports and Z transactions
- Incident Management & Month end support BP-UK North-Sea region
- Played a Vital role in Ticket resolution, Month End, Quarter End and Year End Closings for BP-UK (North Sea) region
- Handled end user queries and issues relating to cutback, billings, Master Data Set up and configuring of Joint Venture Agreements
- Job Scheduling, Creation & Maintenance of Variants, Maintenance of Exchange Rates Table, Creation and Maintenance of Master data for AR and AP
- Maintain planning Versions in CO to facilitate to allocate planned cost and to post Actual value
- Configuration of Joint Operating Agreement & Joint Venture Master data, Create and Modify Equity Groups, Equity Types, Setting up and Maintaining Standard and Alternate Hierarchy, Monitoring and processing of BDC files
- Responsible to mentor new resources in the project
- Responsible to sort out the issues with regard to MAXIMO (interface) on receiving and sending of Purchase Orders to and from SAP/MAXIMO
- Posting of IDOCS
- Prepared detailed process flow documents on Month end, Quarter end and Year End process.
- Developed a CATT script to Block and Delete (mark for deletion) Vendor Master Data
- Added an additional check as a process improvement to ensure the smooth running of Accrual Generator
Post Graduate Diplom in Business Administration – Finance
San Jose State University
Bachelor of Commerce
Application Support & Maintenance
Global Template Rollout
Career Expert Tips:
Check Other Great Resumes:
- Account Executive Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Sales Manager Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Data Scientist Resume Example (Writing Guide)
- Accounts Receivable Supervisor Resume Example
- Dentist Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Software Developer Resume Example
- Radio Frequency Engineer Resume Example
- Senior Technical Manager Resume Sample
- Laboratory Assistant Resume Example
- Digital Marketing Manager Resume Sample