Are you a google cloud architect expert and looking for a more challenging job? We have good news, use our professional Google Cloud Architect resume example. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit Resume” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more resume samples.
Google Cloud Architect Resume Example
GOOGLE CLOUD ARCHITECT
A “Google Certified Professional Cloud Architect” and a strongly skilled, experienced polyglot Developer with 11 years of experience and vast knowledge in Java, Golang, NodeJS technologies. Experienced professional in developing and delivering Google Cloud-Based applications to clients across the globe.
- Strong knowledge of various AWS components. Exposure in MEAN stack development.
- Exposure in developing Chabot applications using Google Dialogue flow, Azure Bot frameworks, etc.
- A continuous learner, to keep updated with the technology trends. Adaptable to all aspects of application development.
- Vast experience in implementing projects for fortune 50 retailers and experience in implementing e-commerce applications using Oracle Commerce.
Senior Consultant – May 2017 – Present
Senior Software Engineer – Feb 2014 – May 2017
Adobe Systems, Inc.
Senior Software Engineer – Feb 2011 – Feb 2014
Google Certified Professional Cloud Architect – 2019-02-11
Sun Certified Java Developer Java2 5.0 2012-05-12
Coursera Certifications GCP, Kubernetes etc. 2018-01-01
Master of Computer Applications ( MCA ) – Jun 2004 – Mar 2007
Stanford University, Stanford, CA
Product Development – Team Collaboration Sep 2018 – Present
Senior Software Engineer
Built a comprehensive and integrated project management tool, which provides a flexible space for individuals, the team or the business to transform their ideas into scalable results
- Integrate third-party applications
- Collaborate with third-party application providers and work with them to integrate their products with our system.
- Learn and understand third party systems
- Design a loosely coupled microservice architecture to integrate these systems
- Write unit test cases.
- Deploy the code through CI/CD pipeline and validate the results. Demo to the customer.
- Go lang REST
- Kubernetes, Microservices GitLab
Chatbot Support – Hotel Assistant Sep 2018 – Nov 2018
Senior Consultant – Lead
Built a chatbot that can seamlessly communicate with the tenants in the hotel, to provide the services that they look for. The purpose of this bot was to enable the customer to raise service requests, cab booking, food delivery from the restaurant, etc. This should also keep track of the context of communication to repeatedly prompt the user for the same data.
- Identifying the technology stack to meet customer requirements. Design the bot
- Integrate Microsoft bot frameworks with Google Dialogflow for NLP Deploy in a cost-effective platform for demo and further development Train the bot to understand various customer problem related to the business
- Create custom response types for easy user interactions.
- Integrate with different queues to process the orders being placed
- Azure Bot Service, Microsoft bot framework, LUIS Google Dialogflow
- Integrate with Skype using skype bot config module Integrate with Slack
High volume data processing using GCP Feb 2018 – Sep 2018
Project Lead Responsibilities
- Built a real-time Event Data collection and storage platform to support high
- throughput data collection and storage platform.
- Leveraged Google Cloud Platform Services to process and manage the data from streaming and file-based sources
- Performed data Extractions using Dataflow streaming from Kafka
- Created Spark Jobs to extract data from Hive tables and process the same using Dataproc
- Historical data load to Cloud Storage using Hadoop utilities and load to BigQuery using BQ tools
- Created a de-normalized BigQuery Schema for analytical and reporting requirements
- GCP Services: Dataproc, Dataflow, BigQuery, AVRO, Java 8
Digital Communication platform Aug 2017 – Oct 2017
- Digital Communication platform is a complete enterprise social networking platform that allows users to communicate and share information in real-time.
- The application is designed to share business tasks and let other users engage with processes in order to input additional information and speed up tasks.
- Users also have the ability to:
- Create pages that are viewable by the entire organization, or only specific people using security settings
- Follow people or systems to receive event updates
- Search for topics, people, pages or systems to quickly find information
- Worked with client partners to analyze business requirement documents. Involve in designing the database and integrate frameworks like NodeJS, Angular JS into the application.
- Worked as an individual contributor to develop new functionalities. Deploy application into several environments like QA, UAT. Building with Gulp and unit testing using Karma.
- Coordinate with all team members, involved in all product life cycles and perform tests on all configurations.
- NodeJS 6.11.x, ExpressJS, AngularJS 2.x, MongoDB 3.4.6, Gulp, Karma, Git Java, NodeJs
- Maven, Git
Career Expert Tips:
Google Cloud Architect Resume with Writing Guide
Who should write a Google Cloud Architect Resume? Anybody who has extensive experience in designing large-scale web architectures and the ability to architect scalable and highly available systems. One of the best things about system architecture is that it’s applicable across many different industries, so this is an excellent choice if you want to explore opportunities outside of your current field ala Linus Torvalds.
What is the Google Cloud Platform? It’s composed of small services that are built to accommodate incredible amounts of data and high-performance computing, such as cloud storage, distributed databases, and web application infrastructure.
April 14, 2018: The initial version of this article was written, but the future is wide open and more data will be added from time to time.
Google Cloud Platform Services Google’s cloud services are considered essential to the modern cloud infrastructure, which is why they are a prime candidate for the most detailed resume. The main services you’ll want to mention include:
Google Compute Engine (GCE): GCE is Google’s private operating system for running virtual machines that can run applications and handle massive amounts of data. It also handles most of the maintenance for you. Google Cloud Storage: It’s a file store that uses the same kind of technology as Amazon S3 to store large files and can be used without HTTPS encryption. It’s considered faster than S3 for big files. Google Cloud Pub/Sub: This is a service that allows messaging between various applications in different locations without going through a central server.
Google Cloud Architect Resume Writing Guide:
- Below are the steps for formatting your Google Cloud Architect Resume.
- Use the general resume format at the top of this article, or create your own custom resume writing guide to fit your needs.
- Below is my resume in PDF format, edit it to fit your needs, save it as a Word document and print it for easy reference during Step 3. This helps with the formatting of any custom cover letters that you may have to create later on.
- To apply for a position that calls for experience in the Google Cloud Architect Resume or other positions, visit www.resumekraft.com and search for positions that call for a Google Cloud Architect or other skills listed below:
- If you want to apply to positions that call for a specific certification, you can find additional information at the bottom of this Google Cloud Architect Resume Writing Guide.
- To reference this article from another resumecareerguide.com article, copy and paste the following text tag into that article:
- To cite this Google Cloud Architect Resume Writing Guide as the source in a Google doc or word processing document:
- To cite this Google Cloud Architect Resume Writing Guide as the source in another article:
- This Google Cloud Architect Resume Writing Guide is available for download on this page and can be used by anyone looking to write a resume for a position in the field of cloud architecture.
Google Cloud Architect Responsibilities:
- The Google Cloud Architect is responsible for developing and maintaining the security of the system. This includes configuration, maintenance and monitoring of all security features.
- The Google Cloud Architect will work with other developers to develop a strategy for hosting services in a secure manner, including compliance with all applicable industry standards as well as creating a physical and logical security plan to guide third-party access.
- The Google Cloud Architect is responsible for development and maintenance of the architecture of the company’s cloud computing platform. This includes team management and development of application architecture for the company’s cloud computing platform.
- Oversee the configuration, deployment, implementation, integration and support of all network components in the cloud infrastructure in conjunction with other network engineering staff.
- Ensure that infrastructure is constructed to meet or exceed industry standards (including PCI-DSS) and foster a culture of security in the organization.
- Must possess a good understanding of the HTTP/S protocols, TCP/IP networking and basic security software and the experience of designing, deploying, configuring landing pages.
Top 15 Must-have Google Cloud Architect Skills:
Excel is an indispensable tool for performing analysis, forecasting, and budgeting.
- Data Science:
Data Science is a discipline that brings together the fields of statistics, machine learning, and computer science to automate the process of extracting meaning from data.
- Big Data:
Big data refers to huge sets of unstructured data across many different sources that requires efficient ways of handling its large volume. This can be used for predictive analytics among other things and in particular can be applied to business intelligence and analytics.
APIs (Application Programming Interface) are the application components that make up an application. They allow developers to create applications for a variety of platforms such as web pages, mobile apps, and more.
Python is a high-level programming language that is easy to learn and use, especially for beginners. It is widely used in data science. It is also used in machine learning, scientific computing and artificial intelligence.
Java is a strong, general-purpose, programming language designed for building distributed applications, Android apps, and enterprise software.
Haskell is a purely functional language that compiles into native code in an efficient manner. It is particularly suited for building distributed applications and concurrency libraries.
SQL (Structured Query Language) is the standard query language for relational databases such as Oracle, Postgres and MySQL which store data in tables. SQL allows the user to query, insert, update and delete data in the database.
- Distributed Systems:
Distributed Systems are systems that distribute components over a network. This is most commonly done with web applications because of its scalability and resilience.
- Cloud Computing:
Cloud computing is a model for enabling ubiquitous, convenient, on-demand network access to a shared pool of configurable computing resources (e.g. networks, servers, storage, applications, and services) that can be rapidly provisioned and released with minimal management effort or service provider interaction.
- Continuous Integration:
Continuous Integration (CI) is a software development practice that integrates the software development process on an ongoing basis.
- Document Object Model (DOM):
The DOM is a cross-platform and language-independent convention for representing and interacting with objects in HTML, XHTML, and XML documents.
- Distributed Systems Concepts:
Distributed Systems Concepts are the core concepts from distributed systems that an architect needs to understand to be effective at their job.
- Learning New Languages:
You should learn as many programming languages as possible as this will make you a more valuable candidate when you apply for jobs.
Hadoop is a software framework that stores data in large distributed databases (a.k.a Hadoop Distributed File Systems) and processes it using parallel, distributed algorithms to achieve massive scalability and high processing speed for data-intensive applications.
Tips to write a Google Cloud Architect Resume Summary:
A Google Cloud Architect Resume is a powerful, marketing tool for job seekers in search of new positions or opportunities. This resume highlights your experience and gives potential employers an overview of your qualifications for the position you seek. Information on the subject can be found in this article, which is a guide to writing a resume that plays well with Google’s hiring team and department managers alike.
Summary of what you will need
A well-written resume for the position.
The name and contact information of an employer interested in hiring you.
This article has proven to be a powerful resource for those seeking a Google Cloud Architect Resume. Clients regularly comment on it, and it has been cited by LinkedIn as an example of a strong resume for the job position you seek.
- Proofread your resume to make sure it sounds professional and accurate.
- Use the information provided by the employer as a guide for what information to include, but make sure that your resume stands out from all the others out there.
- Feel free to customize as you see fit, but don’t stray too far from the company’s expectations of what constitutes good writing in their hiring documents.”
- Search for samples of Google Cloud Architect Resumes on LinkedIn to see if you can find any that work well for you.
- Use the information available to you, but make sure you are not retreading on territory already covered by others.
- Google is a great resource for getting the latest and greatest information on resumes.
- The company expects you to have a good degree, so show it off somewhere on your resume!
- If you have no experience in this line of work, be sure to include your skills and any positive experiences from past jobs that can still apply to the position for which you are applying.
How to write a Google Cloud Architect Resume with No experience:
A Resume is the first thing that anyone going for an interview is going to see. It gives the company a chance to get an overall view of the candidate’s skills and experience, which can help make a hiring decision.
In this step-by-step guide you’ll learn how to write a resume specifically for Google Cloud Architect: what skills and experience are needed, how to customize your resume so it stands out against other resumes, and how to tailor your resume according to what kind of job you are applying for.
- Keep it simple:
Instead of starting off your resume by listing out every single thing you have ever done, start by listing out the most applicable skills and experiences. For example, if you are applying for a job as a Programmer then start with skills like Java, C#, Python, Golang Programming etc. If you are applying for a Sales Engineer role then start with things like Customer Service Skills, Communication Skills and Leadership Skills. If you are applying for a Software Engineer role then start with things like C++ Programming.
- Bullet Points:
Next, list out your skills and experience using bullet points rather than full sentences. This makes it easier for the hiring manager to quickly scan through your resume and get an idea of what you can do without having to read a lot of information.
- List out your achievements:
Next, write a few bullet points under each skill and experience that illustrate what you’ve achieved with them during the course of your work or studies. This helps highlight the skills and experience that are relevant to the job role you are applying for.
- Learn from other’s mistakes:
When writing your resume try to learn from other people’s mistakes. There is no one right way to present your skills and experience, so by learning from others you can avoid making any mistakes in presenting your skills and experiences.
How to write a Google Cloud Architect Cover Letter:
A Google Cloud Architect cover letter should be concise and brief. A cover letter should not be a complete re-write of the resume, but rather, an opportunity to emphasize aspects of the resume that are particularly relevant to the job description. Your cover letter should address the job requirements as outlined in the job posting. Address each requirement specifically, and explain how your qualifications fulfill those requirements.
- A cover letter should be no longer than one page.
- Use bullet points to highlight important points, and avoid excessive detail.
- Reference the job posting explicitly at least once in your cover letter.
- Make sure to proofread for spelling and grammar mistakes, and typos.
- The first impression you make on an interviewer will determine your chances of receiving a job offer.
- The best way to stand out from the crowd is to use keywords and phrases unique to the industry you’re applying for (i.e. “Cloud Architect Resume Example”, “Technical Resume Tips”)
- Your resume needs to start off strong and gather momentum throughout your case study page.
- “Dress for the job you want, not the one you have.”
- Showcase your experience and accomplishments from every angle of your résumé.
- Frame out your sentences properly; avoid wordiness and clichés that distract the hiring manager from reading your content.
- If your resume is outstanding, it will stand out from the sea of other applicants.
We recommend you to go through our article “how to write a resume“. We assure you will get the best of your knowledge to build a job-winning Google Cloud Architect Resume or curriculum vitae. In case if you want to know about the types of resume formats used in the current job market. We are happy to give you the full details about the “resume formats” for your next job.
I hope you are ready to create the Google Cloud Architect Resume that helps you to land your dream job?