Are you an Information Technology Student and looking for an exciting career? We have good news for you! use our professional Information Technology Student Resume Sample. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit Resume” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more resume samples.
Information Technology Student Resume
Information Technology Student
- Am willing to face any interview committee which you feel fit, in order to explain any interest and my capabilities in holding the position, I will be grateful if you give me the opportunity to be a part of your most respective organization, I shall spare no pain to give you complete satisfaction in the discharge of duties.
- My objective is to secure a responsible job in a place where I can implement what I have learned and studies, as well as developing my knowledge and gain further experience.
- I shall be placed to furnish any other information that may desire at the time of the interview and am happy to be interviewed at your convenience.
- Positive thinking
- Time management
- Ability to perform under pressure
- A keen desire to learn new things and achieve success
- Can confidently face the challenges assigned task
Online shopping site
Information technology and services.
An online shopping site for the Birla Institute of Technology. The Graduation Project report submitted in the partial investigation of the requirements for obtaining a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Applications.
The main reason we chose this project is to help the buyers in Dubai, to make purchase items easier sitting in their homes or offices rather than having to go down to the market to buy it, site makes this all the more profitable and a good addition to a shopper’s tool kit. Our online shopping website concentrates mainly on electronics. It will allow customers to look at the items on sale, search for specific items through item specification or through name. The customer will be able to log in to the website to make use of the ‘add to cart’ feature and select items to be checked out at a later time. The details of the purchase and delivery information are delivered to the customer through email that the customer provides. The customer needs to make the cash payment only when the product is delivered at his/her place. The further processing of the delivery of goods is done through the phone number which the customer provides at the time of his/her sign up to the Shopping Website.
Online Shopping Website for Birla Institute of Technology, is a project that is created to manage the Online Shopping of customers all over Oman and the purchased products are delivered to the customer’s delivery place by the Shopping Website.
Online shopping is done through Microsoft ASP. NET C #.
Gives username and password to customers of the Shopping Website
View the items in the cart of the customer.
Verifies the unique username and phone number.
Once the sign up process is done, the customer is a registered user.
The customer can view the products, make a purchase according to his wish.
The customer needs to make the cash payment only when the product is delivered.
The details of the purchase and delivery information are delivered to the customer through email.
The objective of the project :
In Dubai, the purchasing of an item is of manual process mainly which is going to the market to buy it. A User-friendly Shopping Website makes it easier for all the buyers to purchase items of their wish and it also enables them to compare prices with many suppliers of different brands. This Online Shopping Website enables all the buyers to register easily and to view all the products, compare prices, and get the product delivered to their respective places. It facilitates Cash on delivery payment system which enables the users to pay for their product only when it is actually delivered to them. Thus implementing our Shopping Website helps the buyers to purchase products at low prices with easy cash on the delivery system. The registration process is also simplified and helps to register within a minute.
Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)
University of Southern California
Physics & Math
Secondary School Certificate in Science
Career Expert Tips:
Information Technology Student Resume with Writing Guide
For years, people have been told that the key to getting a job is to have a resume that stands out. But what does this really mean? Well, it means having a resume that showcases your skills and experience in such a way that makes you stand out from the crowd. It’s all about showing off your best attributes, highlighting your qualifications and presenting yourself as the strongest candidate for the position.
Having a well-written resume that showcases your best qualities is key to getting noticed. In this article, however, we won’t specifically focus on how to write an outstanding, eye-catching resume – we will show you how to write the perfect Information Technology Student resume by clarifying what works and what doesn’t work in resumes. We will also offer you tips on how to customize your resume for the position for which you are applying. In addition, we’ll show you how to write the perfect cover letter that will stand out and get the interview invitation you need.
Information Technology Student Resume Writing Guide:
- Do your research. Writing an outstanding IT student resume requires that you do thorough research. You need to know everything you can about the company for which you are applying. Get familiar with their website and find out about their history, their management staff, their products and services, etc. When writing your resume, add in any specific details or projects that relate to the company’s needs.
- Be sure to follow the correct format. There are certain rules that follow when writing an IT resume. For example, you won’t want to use multiple headers in the same section. You also wouldn’t include all of your contact information in the same place, so be sure to keep things neat and organized.
- Showcase your qualifications and experience. When writing your resume, make sure to highlight your skills and experience in a way that shows off what you can do for the organization for which you are applying.
- Be specific. Don’t write vague statements that could apply to anyone – show them exactly what you can do for them. And don’t leave anything out! This means being sure to include details about all of your relevant skills, software knowledge and hardware experience when writing your resume.
- Include an eye-catching summary. Your summary should be the first things a hiring manager sees on your resume, as it shows off two important things: your educational background and your career goals.
List of Typical Responsibilities For an Information Technology Student:
- Write programs that communicate with other computers over networks and exchange data.
- Enter data into databases so that it can be retrieved, sorted, and analyzed.
- Communicate with users through electronic mail, voice mail, video conferencing systems, or the Internet; use computer-assisted telephone systems.
- Analyze and recommend new technology to improve the design, features, and operation of computer systems.
- Prepare reports for internal departments and external customers about computer hardware; installation of new programs or hardware; and the operation of existing systems.
- Print, compose, edit, or typeset documents, particularly for display on line (such as Web pages).
- Create presentations that can be delivered by various means (such as CD-ROM) to make complex information easily understandable.
- Convert data between different formats, including software specifications and the standard formats used for Web pages.
- Prepare products for distribution or marketing; conduct market research to identify required features or functions of new hardware or software.
- Design systems that provide added value such as product customization, load balancing, and security enhancements; perform operations that maximize the application of the systems’ capabilities; plan maintenance on complex computer hardware and software systems such as mainframe computers and distributed client/server applications;
Top 10 Must-have Information Technology Student Skills:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Problem-solving skills using technology and common sense
- Ability to learn independently and work with team members
- Knowledge of Operating Systems: Windows, iOS, Android, Linux
- Knowledge of networking: how servers communicate with each other
- Knowledge in web design
- Familiarity with computer programming languages including Java or HTML
- Ability to communicate clearly for a variety of audiences in writing and verbally
- Familiarity with information security and data privacy measures
Tips to write an Information Technology Student Resume Summary:
- Give yourself the chance to be as concise as possible, while still giving yourself the opportunity to explain what you’re good at and what experience you’ve had.
- Use keywords and phrases from the job posting.
- Include your education and work experience on your resume. Don’t forget to include information about your internship, if applicable.
- Include information about what kind of benefits you would like to have in a job that suits you best and where you would prefer to work most often.
- Use the provided resume examples as a guide to help you get started.
How to Customize Your Resume Summary:
- Be prepared with a great IT Student Resume Objective, which will let the employer know what you are looking for in a new job.
- Do not write an objective that is too vague or general like “seeking a job where I can use my skills and experience.”
- Include advantages and skills you have.
- Ensure that your resume is easily readable and formatted properly.
- Use positive statements to show employers what makes you the best candidate for their job.
- A good way to start is by describing your skills:
How to write an Information Technology Student Resume with No experience:
- Job Search
Resume writing is the first step of getting job. Start making your resume early, don’t wait until you have no options left. Use a resume writing service and create a resume to showcase your skills and experience. However, don’t spend too much time making the perfect resume, remember that employers are not reading your resume for pleasure
Once you have a job, this is how you can make it. Use the services of a resume writer to write your cover letters as well. Even though many people neglect this, employers are still reviewing the cover letter. Make sure that you mention everything about yourself in the letter to impress the employer even more: use proper grammar and typos; don’t repeat information from your resume; don’t be too formal (if you have a lot of experience, show it); and save your best sentences for last.
Don’t forget to act professionally. Don’t be too informal: use formal letters, not e-mails. If you have to write an e-mail and it goes to someone of authority, use a formal tone (but not formal grammar, that’s unprofessional).
If you don’t have any experience yet (or think that your experience is not good enough), try something else: volunteer in a company, internship or similar organizations where you can learn from professionals.
How to write an Information Technology Student Cover Letter:
- Be specific with your job title and employer name
- Make an eye-catching opening sentence to draw the reader’s attention
- Be confident, not cocky!
- Stay positive! This is important because you want the potential employer to like you and want to work with you as a team member
- Show how well organized and efficient you are by listing down previous tasks and accomplishments in bullet points format
- Demonstrate your skills and expertise, but be honest with any experience you may lack
- Use action verbs to boost your language and make an impression
- Put a contact number on the bottom of your cover letter [do not forget to include your phone number]
- Follow up if you do not get called within two weeks after submitting your resume for job interviews
- Have a resume that is relevant to your background
- Tailor your resume to the type of employer you are targeting 3. Rebuild and update your resume periodically
- Make sure you highlight the achievements in your career
- Use the right software to format, edit, and proofread your document
Check Other Great Resumes:
- Secondary School Teacher CV Sample
- Engineering Student CV Sample
- Credit Operation Executive CV Sample
- AWS DevOps Engineer CV Sample
- French Teacher CV Sample
- Software Operations Manager CV Sample
- Electrical Engineer CV Sample
- Financial Liaison CV Sample
- Senior Software Engineer CV Sample
- IT Specialist CV Sample