A LinkedIn summary is a high-level summary of your complete LinkedIn profile. It’s a place where you can share your professional expertise with the rest of LinkedIn. An impressive and optimized LinkedIn summary is the key to get noticed by the right people.
LinkedIn is a great tool for not only marketing your business but also for networking with people in the same field. It’s also a fantastic way to follow up on potential job opportunities. The best thing about LinkedIn is that it helps you stay up-to-date on what people are doing and how to follow their careers and professional paths.
If you are looking for a professional summary writing service to write your LinkedIn summary, we are here to provide a professional service. With our help, you can have the perfect LinkedIn summary in no time. Your profile will be ready for following up on potential job opportunities and your connection with potential clients or customers will be deeper and more engaging.
So, if you are still wondering how to write a LinkedIn Summary, we can help!
I’ve created the following list of basic LinkedIn profile tips to help you create a professional profile that will make you stand out from the crowd.
LinkedIn Profile Writing Tips:
Your Profile Name
Your profile name should be simple and easily recognizable for everyone. A simple and short name is best as it will be easier to remember. You can use up to 50 characters in your profile name.
LinkedIn provides users with the summary section for their profiles, where they can include information about their professional experience and background, along with other details such as employment history, education and skills. The summary should be concise and include your key skills, experience and expertise.
About Me Section
The about me section is used to describe yourself in the most personal terms that you can use. Use this area to share information about yourself by talking about your hobbies, professional experience and more. Avoid using too many words in this section as people may struggle to read through it all with just one or two sentences. But make sure not to use too few words or you may end up losing potential clients in the process.
If your education is related to the field that you work in, then this information should be included in your professional summary details. If you are studying for a degree, mention this in this section as well. If you have a degree, then you can include this information under ‘Education’ in the professional summary section.
Skills and Expertise
One of the most important sections of your LinkedIn profile is the skills and expertise section where you can talk about areas that are related to your career path. For example: if you are a web designer, then include details about your skills in designing websites. If you are a developer, then you can add details to this section on how you handle different types of software.
This is where you can write about the jobs that you have had in the past or the fields/industries that you have worked in during your lifetime. Try and keep this area short to keep it easy to read and understand. Make sure to only include relevant information in this section, so that it is easy for people to know more about you.
Education and Certifications
If you have any educational certifications, then you can add them in this area. This will be very helpful for potential employers because it will tell them that you have been working hard and trying to improve yourself and your career. You can include details under ‘Education’ or ‘Certifications’ on the professional summary section as either of these are equally acceptable.
You can include any professional associations that you may be a member of. This will be helpful for potential employers or clients to understand the type of work that you do and the associations that you are a part of. This section is optional, but if it is relevant to your position and field, then it could also be beneficial for you as well.
The personal details area is used to share information about you. It is only limited to 300 characters, so make sure that you include even the tiniest detail here.
This is where you can provide your contact information such as your email, phone number, or your resume. You can insert these details in the ‘Professional Information section of your LinkedIn profile or under ‘Employment’ on your professional summary section.
How to Write a LinkedIn Summary:
Now that you have read the basic tips on how to write a LinkedIn summary, it’s time to learn an effective way to write this section. Here’s how your professional summary should be written:
- Start off with a powerful sentence. This should include 2-3 key points about what you have done so far.
- Write more about your experience. This should include the content that you wrote in your professional summary section.
- Move on to a vivid description of why you are good at what you do. This will help readers understand more about your job or the industry that you work in.
- Record the achievements that you have made as part of your professional life and include them here, so that potential employers know how far you have come already when compared to before.
- Include information about your skills in a concise manner.
- Don’t forget the education and career path that you have followed so far. This should be included in the ‘Education’ area of your summary as well.
- Include details of any professional associations that you may be a member of, if relevant to your job or career path or if it will help employers to hire you easily.
- Finally, take a look at the overall summary and see if there are any spelling or grammatical errors that can be corrected.
Once you have written the professional summary section, it’s then time to optimize your profile for search engines. You can do this by:
If you follow these steps, your LinkedIn profile will be easy to find on search engines and show up at the top of the listings thanks to all of your optimization efforts. This will help you to increase your potential client numbers, which will help you to grow your overall business.
Tips for optimization a LinkedIn summary:
- A good LinkedIn summary should be between 1 and 2 sentences long and should include key terms that are searchable on the search engines. For example ‘web designer’ or ‘lawyer’. Try to read what other professionals have written in their summaries to see if their summaries are effective.
- Use keywords in your summary. If you are a web developer, then include details about your skills in the web development. Similarly, if you are a journalist, then state that you write articles or deal with words.
- In your summary outline, try to include numbers and statistics that prove your point. For example: state how many clients you have worked with already or how many projects you have completed in the past. This will help potential employers understand more about your experience and professional capabilities.
- Start off your summary with an impactful sentence. This should include a powerful topic, whether it is customer service or new technology.
- Write an interesting description of what you do and then move on to the details that you have done during and before your career path. Try to include the different projects that you have been working on and how they relate to the general industry or the job position that you are searching for.
Top 26 LinkedIn Summary Examples:
Here is the list of the top 26 LinkedIn summary examples that you can use to write your own LinkedIn profile summary.
1. Project Manager LinkedIn Summary Example:
My name is Brandon and I am an Owner in the San Diego area.
I have over 10 years of project management experience, primarily with a focus on AEC projects, with specific expertise in finite element analysis, project costing, estimating systems, and utilization analysis. In my previous position as the Project Manager at WBE Environmental Inc., I led day-to-day operations for all of their projects as well as coordinating the design team.
I have a BS in Civil Engineering from the University of California at San Diego, and I am a Licensed Professional Engineer.
My recent project experience includes the following:
- A substantial renovation of an existing McDonald’s restaurant in San Diego, CA
- A major expansion of a gas range factory for a San Diego manufacturer
- The construction of a restaurant building in the south end of San Diego, CA which included new architecture and use of steel framing
- The design, engineering and construction of numerous buildings on private land in Rancho Bernardo, CA
- The design, engineering and construction of various buildings on private land in Escondito, CA.
Revit Modeling Revit Modeling | Revit Architecture | Revit Structure | Revit MEP | Revit Floor Plans 3D
2. Mechanical Engineer LinkedIn Summary Example:
As a Mechanical Engineer, I possess over 9 years of experience and currently work for a worldwide leader in the manufacturing industry. I have been involved with multidisciplinary projects related to product design, development, R&D, and product launch.
My responsibilities include both product/R&D support and project management, involving manufacturing, assembly, and testing. Recent projects for which I was involved include:
- Design of a new line of solar powered alarm systems (for residential and commercial use) for the North American market
- Design and development of a new internal combustion engine component for marine applications
- Research related to noise emission reduction in large vehicles (such as cargo ships) using various fluid dynamics methods.
- Technical analysis of the noise emission characteristics of a wide range of vehicles, including automobiles, commercial vehicles and military vehicles
- Research on naval propulsion systems for an aircraft carrier in collaboration with a major defense contractor
- Design and development of a new automatic drip irrigation system for residential use.
Revit Modeling Revit Modeling | Revit Architecture | Revit MEP | Revit Floor Plans 3D
3. Real Estate Manager LinkedIn Summary Example:
I am a Real Estate Manager and have over 15 years of experience in the field. I have an extensive background in real estate, including sales, leasing, or property management.
I am a licensed Realtor and assist clients in both residential and commercial real estate transactions throughout the entire United States, as well as internationally.
My extensive background includes:
- Sales: I have sold over 200 single family homes, with an average of $650k per sale.
- Leasing: I have assisted over 400 tenants in finding rental properties in the communities I service, and have completed over 300 lease transactions.
- Property Management: I have supervised approximately 180 rental properties, including single family homes, duplexes, condominiums, and commercial buildings with an average of 15 units per property.
4. Software Developer LinkedIn Summary Example:
I have been a Software Developer for over 6 years and currently work for a leading financial organization. I am skilled in Java, C# .NET, and PHP.
I have worked with both web-based, multi-threaded applications as well as front-end development using the latest web technologies. I am a specialist in developing customer service-oriented applications with solid test automation strategies.
In the past, I have worked on projects utilizing IBM Lotus Notes Domino, IBM WebSphere, and Microsoft .NET technologies. In addition, I have extensive experience with C++.
In addition to my skills in coding, I am skilled in conducting technical analysis as well as assisting clients in project management. I have provided on-site and offshore outsourced development services. In the past, I have worked on projects utilizing C++ and COBOL technologies.
Software Engineer | Java Developer | C# .NET Developer | PHP Programmer
5. Graphic Designer LinkedIn Summary Example:
I am an Artist, working as a Graphic Designer for over 7 years. I have extensive experience in Logo Design, Infographic Creation, and Illustration. My skills include CorelDraw X3 and Photoshop CS4.
I am a self-taught artist, have had the pleasure of working with clients in both the corporate and personal sectors. I have worked on projects for various high-profile companies, and have also received several awards for my work.
I routinely work with clients who are looking to improve their image or create new identities for their organizations. I have also provided services to small and large organizations that require the customization of various corporate materials.
I have a Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, and have also attended courses in Illustration, Computer Animation, and have completed several graphic design workshops.
Graphic Designer | Logo Designer | Logo Design | Logos | Infographic Designer
6. Contract Manager LinkedIn Summary Example:
I am a Contract Manager with over 6 years of experience, currently working for a global organization. I am skilled in contract negotiations as well as various project management methodologies. I have worked on projects involving both public and private real properties.
My responsibilities include:
- Ensuring that all project objectives are met or exceeded through contract negotiations, property site assessment and utilization of resources.
- Coordinating efforts between private developers, public organizations as well as state agencies that may be involved in the development process.
- Conducting a site visit to the property being developed to ensure proper development is occurring according to client specifications.
- Analyzing and optimizing various schedules and budgets for all projects I am responsible for managing.
Contract Manager | Finance | Real Estate Management
7. Marketing Manager LinkedIn Summary Example:
I am a Marketing Manager with over 8 years of experience and have worked for both large and small firms. I specialize in developing effective marketing strategies for my clients and working with them to help improve their overall brand identity. I have a very strong background in marketing and public relations for both profit-based and non-profit organizations.
In addition to my skills in developing new strategies, I possess extensive experience in implementing change management programs. I am skilled in influence theory, goal setting, and the utilization of various influencing techniques.
My responsibilities include:
- Developing plans to help clients meet their goals through advertising, public relations and other communication strategies.
- Assisting clients with image enhancement using traditional as well as Internet based marketing tools.
- Working directly with clients to help develop their brand through the use of various branding techniques.
- Participating in strategic planning sessions to determine global and local objectives as well as developing a plan to reach those objectives.
- Assisting clients with the development of budget estimates for all marketing programs I assist them with.
- Regular communication with key stakeholders both internally and externally, to make sure goals are being met and processes are running smoothly.
- Writing client proposals for various services they may be interested in utilizing or purchasing.
- Working with various teams within an organization to ensure that we all are working towards the same objectives and goals.
- Providing day to day management of my team, as well as ensuring their work is running smoothly and efficiently.
Marketing Manager | Marketing | Advertising | PR | Public Relations
8. NodeJS Full Stack Developer LinkedIn Summary Example:
I am a Full Stack Developer with almost a decade of experience, specializing in NodeJS. I have extensive experience in developing and deploying websites utilizing various open-source packages as well as Content Management Systems (CMS) such as Drupal and WordPress. In addition, I have worked on enterprise-level web projects for some of the world’s largest companies, using IBM WebSphere and Microsoft .NET technologies.
NodeJS Full Stack Developer | NodeJS | Full Stack Developer | AngularJS
9. IoT Developer LinkedIn Summary Example:
I am an IoT Developer with almost 4 years of experience in building IoT solutions. I specialize in building solutions for various industries including transportation, manufacturing, and home automation among others. I have a Bachelors’s Degree in Computer Science from Elon University.
I have worked on projects involving daily routine using GPS technology for passenger transportation, as well as systems for monitoring the environment and manufacturing process to optimize production processes through the use of sensors.
I have helped my clients to design and implement solutions that allow them to automate key processes in their business. I am also skilled in hardware design, including both the hardware side of things (including optical and magnetic sensors) as well as software prototyping. I have worked on various projects involving large-scale deployments of IoT technologies within a factory, including the monitoring and control of machinery inside a traditional manufacturing plant. I have also helped design and deploy solutions for a home automation company.
IoT Developer | IoT | Hardware | Software | Python | C# | ASP.NET
10. Electronics Engineer LinkedIn Summary Example:
I am an Electronics Engineer with almost ten years of experience working in various aspects of electronics design and development projects. I have a Bachelors’s Degree in Electronics from the University of Kentucky. I have worked on projects involving everything from low-level design to high-level design and implementation. Some of the products I have worked on include modern refrigeration and air conditioning systems, teleconferencing systems, wireless solutions, and medical instruments. I also spent time working in the field of electronics manufacturing including PCB layout and design. I also helped my clients to develop electronic test solutions for their products based on their specific needs.
In addition to my core electronics skills, I also have a strong background in PCB layout and design. In fact, I have taught this subject at the undergraduate level. Additionally, I have extensive experience in electronic testing including both hardware and software components. I am skilled in writing test suites as well as using various tools for testing embedded systems such as C and assembly language for embedded devices, as well as Windows-based applications. I am also skilled in the use of various automated test tools for these platforms.
Electronics Engineer | Electronics Design | PCB Layout
11. Accountant LinkedIn Summary Example:
I am a Senior Accountant with almost ten years of experience working in tax and accounting. I specialize in the areas of taxes, payroll, and financial planning. I have a Bachelors’s Degree in Accounting from the University of Kentucky. I worked for several years as an accountant with a construction company, and later at an accounting firm specializing in accountants preparation. I have also worked on accountancy projects for my own clients to help them stay compliant with various state tax laws and guidelines. I have helped my clients to design and implement solutions for various tax problems, as well as to design and implement payroll systems in order to keep good records of wages and tax withholdings. In addition, I have also worked on several financial planning projects helping to manage client’s assets and investments.
I am also skilled in the use of various accounting software packages such as Tax Slayer for the preparation of tax returns. I am well versed in various accounting procedures including bookkeeping as well as financial planning.
Senior Accountant | Financial Planning | Payroll | Taxes
12. Product Manager LinkedIn Summary Example:
I am a Product Manager with almost eight years of experience working in both small and larger organizations. I have a Master’s in Industrial Engineering from Brown University, Davis. For the last five years, I have worked as a Product Manager for various companies ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies. As a Product Manager, I am responsible for identifying and defining the product requirements, as well as helping to write specifications and reviews. In addition to working with clients directly, I have helped my clients to implement solutions for various products including web-based applications, mobile apps, and configurable hardware components.
I have also worked on projects involving the development of embedded platforms such as wireless communication boards and boards for GPS for use in cars and trucks. This included a limited-time project where I was responsible for designing, building, testing, and programming the final product.
Initially, I received my Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering and later I received my Masters’s Degree in Electrical Engineering from the University of California, Davis. At UC Davis, I also participated in a program called Summer Integrated Program for Undergraduate Students which allowed me to work on real-world research projects such as the development of robotic systems that can be used to assist people with physical disabilities.
Product Manager | Product Development | Boards
13. Web Developer LinkedIn Summary Example:
I am a Web Developer with almost two years of experience working in the field of Web, SEO, and Email Development. I have a Bachelors’s Degree in Computer Science from the University of Michigan. I am currently working as a freelancer for various companies ranging from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies. I have worked on projects involving the development and implementation of websites for non-profit organizations as well as public schools.
I have also worked on projects involving the development and implementation of various e-commerce websites for corporations ranging from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies. I have experience in developing and implementing solutions to help these companies build and market their own web-based products.
Additionally, I am experienced in developing projects using various programming languages such as ASP.NET, PHP, etc. as well as with a number of programming tools such as MYSQL, Oracle, Microsoft SQL, Adobe Photoshop using C# and also with HTML/CSS. I have also spent a significant amount of time working with email development solutions including HTML and ASP.NET-based email applications.
Web Developer | Web Development | Email Development
14. Scrum Master LinkedIn Summary Example:
I am a Scrum Master with roughly over three years of experience working on projects that focus on Scrum Development. I have a Master’s in Computer Science from the University of Texas. Currently, I work for a Fortune 500 company as well as an agency that focuses on helping companies implement SCRUM development processes. As a Scrum Master, I am responsible for ensuring the development and construction teams within my company are maintaining the SCRUM development methodology. Additionally, I am responsible for ensuring that the teams within my company are following all SCRUM procedures during the course of their work.
Additionally, I am experienced in training and coaching clients on how to implement SCRUM development processes. These clients include both private companies as well as large and small public schools throughout Kentucky.
Scrum Master | Agile Development | Scrum Methodology
15. Business Analyst LinkedIn Summary Example:
I am a Business Analyst with nearly four years of experience in the software development process and software testing. I have a Bachelors’s Degree in Computer Science from the University of Arizona. Currently, I am working as a consultant for various companies across the country primarily focusing on creating system requirements and documents which help create infrastructure for their computer systems. I also focus on business process analysis and software testing. As a Business Analyst, I am responsible for analyzing and helping to coordinate the implementation of various projects within my client’s organization as well as ensuring that all project requirements are being met.
Additionally, I am experienced in creating various documents such as user stories, acceptance tests, etc. as well as with a number of programming languages including C# and HTML/CSS based development tools.
Business Analyst | Business Analysis | SRM
16. Business Development Manager LinkedIn Summary Example:
I am a Business Development Manager with over five years of experience working in the field of business development and sales. I have a Master’s Degree in Business Management from the University of Clifornia. Currently, I am working for a Fortune 500 company as well as an agency that focuses on helping companies create sales strategies to help their companies generate revenue. As a Business Development Manager, I am responsible for creating and maintaining business relationships with various clients and partners throughout the United States. These clients include small to large companies in various industries such as automotive, pharmaceutical, etc. Additionally, I am responsible for creating and maintaining strategic partnerships for my company which involve working with various vendors in order to provide a variety of solutions including product design and integration.
Additionally, I am experienced in working with a variety of advanced technologies including database design and development as well as software development and application setup. I have a significant amount of experience in working with business intelligence solutions which involve the creation of various reports and databases.
Business Development Manager | B2B | BD
17. Teacher LinkedIn Summary Example:
I’m a passionate educator with experience teaching students to think critically and creatively, leading inquiry-based projects, implementing STEM strategies, and developing positive relationships with students.
My areas of expertise:
- Hands-on science, math, and engineering experiences
- Teaching students with behavioral challenges
- Designing engaging lessons and assessments for any grade level
I have worked as a teacher in Georgia and Washington state. I’ve also taught and tutored students in a variety of academic settings, including private independent study tutorials, homeschooling programs, government schools (elementary/secondary), public charter high schools, and a therapeutic boarding school for adolescents with learning disabilities.
Teacher | Science Teacher | Education
18. Help Desk Support LinkedIn Summary Example:
I am a computer help desk support specialist with over four years of experience working in the field of computer support.
Before I started working for my current employer, I worked at a local computer repair shop where pro-bono work and training were provided to families with little or no income. I helped provide these underserved individuals with high-quality computer systems and the training they needed in order to use them effectively.
Focused on providing technical support for up to 500 clients, including PCs, Macs, and Linux systems. Tracked ticket volume and assigned tickets in order to maintain efficiency. Familiar with important aspects of computer technology, including software setup and repair. Created and maintained Microsoft Access database for an office computer network.
Help Desk Support | Technical Support | Computer Technician
19. Sales Representative LinkedIn Summary Example:
I am a Sales Representative with over five years of experience working in the field of sales. I have a Bachelors’s Degree in Business Management from the University of Cornell. Currently, I work for a Fortune 500 company with various offices throughout the United States. As a Sales Representative, I am responsible for creating and maintaining strategic partnerships for my company which involve working with various vendors in order to provide a variety of solutions including product design and integration. Additionally, I am responsible for creating and maintaining business relationships with various clients throughout the United States. These clients include small to large companies in various industries such as retail, technology, finance, etc.
Additionally, I am experienced in working with a variety of advanced technologies including database design and development as well as software development and application setup. I have a significant amount of experience in working with business intelligence solutions which involve the creation of various reports and databases.
Sales Representative | B2B | Business Development
20. Data Analyst LinkedIn Summary Example:
The data analyst’s job is to sift through the masses of information and decide which data will be relevant for analysis. It can be difficult to boil down a career spent looking at numbers, but here are a few sentences that show the skills I possess:
- I’m good at taking raw data and making it understandable.
- I have excellent analytical and presentation skills.
- I know when to use the right metric in order to get my point across.
- I’m particularly good at organizing a data set and presenting it in a visually pleasing way.
- I’d be happy to tell you my areas of expertise.
- I have a BS in operations research from MIT.
Data Analyst | Business Development | Technical Support
21. Customer Service Representative LinkedIn Summary Example:
I am a customer service representative with over 8 years of experience.
As a customer service representative, I have provided premium customer service for over 8 years to clients across the nation and around the world. My customers are my biggest focus while providing unparalleled customer service to ensure that my clients’ experience is exceptional. I am committed to providing stellar customer service or excellence in all areas of the company, from directly servicing my clients, to making sure that marketing and admin are running smoothly. As a member of the leadership team, I am in charge of projects and helping build our training center. I have not only created great training for our employees but helped thousands become leaders in the company. I pride myself on being thorough and caring for all of our clients’ needs. I am also available to lead in the future as an instructor or trainer at their request.
As a customer service representative, my goal is to provide the best service possible to each and every client. I will strive to always exceed expectations and provide excellent customer service, which is why we are able to remain top-notch in our field.
My passion is providing excellent customer service and helping our clients excel in their fields.
Customer Service Representative | Call Center | Customer Service
22. Software Consultant LinkedIn Summary Example:
I am a programmer with over five years of experience working in the field of information technology. I have a Bachelors’s Degree in Computer Science from the University of New York. Currently, I work as a full-time software consultant at a leading software company within the Louisville area. As a software consultant, I provide my clients with any information technology professional services that they may need.
I have a strong background in various programming languages and frameworks such as Ruby on Rails, C#, SQL Server, and ASP.NET. I have implemented two of my own software applications that were developed using these technologies. In addition to my computer science skills, I am also proficient in other areas of information technology including project management, quality assurance, and user interface design.
My goal is to provide my clients with high-quality products and excellent service. I have also been designated as a Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) since 2006. I am an active member of the Association of Information Technology Professionals (AITP), Software Professionals of America (SPA), and the Association for Computing Machinery, Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE).
23. Customer Success Manager LinkedIn Summary Examples:
I am a customer success manager with over 8 years of experience working in the field of customer service. I have a Bachelors’s Degree in Computer Science from the University of Louisville. Currently, I work at a Fortune 500 company with various offices throughout the United States as a customer success manager. As a customer success manager, I am responsible for creating and maintaining strategic partnerships for my company which involve relationships with various clients throughout the United States. These clients include small to large companies in various industries such as retail, technology, finance, etc.
My primary job responsibilities include:
- Creating and managing my clients’ projects to ensure that they receive our services and products that are designed to help them improve their business operations.
- Generate and maintain relationships with various clients/customers based on their needs.
- Develop action plans to ensure that my clients are receiving the needed services and products they require.
- Assess the progress of my clients’ projects.
- Monitor my client’s projects to ensure that they are meeting their goals and deadlines.
- Manage service providers as well as the schedules of them, providing quality services to clients and customers in a timely manner.
- Maintaining an environment that is free from any computer viruses and malware.
- Handling various sensitive client information with discretion and confidentiality. These include banking data, social security numbers, etc.
My goal is to provide my clients with high-quality products and excellent service. I am also a member of the Association of Information Technology Professionals (AITP) as well as the Association for Computing Machinery, Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE).
Customer Success Manager | Customer Service | Technical Support
24. Student LinkedIn Summary Example:
I am a student at the University of Louisville with a major in Computer Science. I have a passion for computer programming and information technology. I have used computer programming since I was in grade school. This passion has given me the ability to develop programs for a multitude of things, including robots, programming languages, and databases.
My other love is information technology. I have many plans to implement newer technologies in my life such as cloud computing and managed IT services.
I am open to learning new things and getting involved with new projects that can help me learn or apply all that I have learned throughout my university career.
25. Computer Science Student LinkedIn Summary Example:
I am a student at the University of Michigan with a major in Computer Science. I am passionate about pursuing my major in Information Technology and Computer Science. My goal is to get a job in the Information Technology field after graduating. I am currently working with an information technology company as a remote worker but plan to move out of that company and into an information technology firm after I graduate.
I enjoy solving technical problems, researching and developing new technologies, designing software applications for different platforms. I am also interested in pursuing degree programs in Information Systems Management, Computer Engineering, or Computer Science. I enjoy meeting people and working with them in a team environment. I also enjoy interacting with clients and customers. My strong customer service skills allow me to do this well. I am a quick learner with a fun, outgoing personality. In addition, I excel in my ability to work under pressure and handle stressful situations very well.
These skills that I have will be a benefit for any information technology company.
26. Test Engineer LinkedIn Summary Example:
I am testing and QA professional with over 10 years of experience in the field of information technology. I have a passion for testing that has helped me to develop my skills and work with the best products in the industry. My testing background includes test planning, test design, manual and automation testing, regression testing, API level configuration management, and multi-site maintenance. I have a background in performance testing, stress testing, and non-functional testing (e.g., security/compliance, etc.).
I look forward to learning more about your product and working with you. I am an expert in finding bugs and come up with solutions that bring great value to a business. I help deliver quality products at the end of each sprint and ensure that all tests are automated. I have written test cases using HP UFT, E-Testing, IBM Rational Functional Tester, Quick Test Professional, and Selenium.
I am passionate about learning new technology, advancing my skills, and love to solve problems of any complexity level.
- Domain expertise: Adtech, E-commerce, Job Portals
- Experience in automation testing using Selenium web driver, Cucumber and Java.
- Knowledge of Performance testing (Jmeter) and API automation (Rest Assured).
- Experience working in Agile environment
- Strong hands on experience in API testing, Database testing, GUI testing, Functional testing, Smoke testing, Regression testing, User Acceptance testing (UAT), Cross Browser testing, Internationalization testing, Integration testing.
- Good understanding of Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) and SDLC, also worked on preparation of Test plans, Test Cases and Test Case execution and reporting of bugs.
- Effective communication skills with Test/Development team and clients.
My Mission Statements:
- Improve the overall performance of the team through automation
- Deliver quality product on time
- Deliver in a cost effective manner
- Your LinkedIn summary is the first thing potential employers will read about you.
- Keep it short and to the point — your summary should be between 150-250 words long.
- Make sure to mention and discuss your professional experience, skills, and values in a concise manner when writing your LinkedIn Summary.
- Use keywords in your summary to ensure it pops up in recruiters’ searches.
- Upload a professional photo to display in your profile — at least a headshot or a picture of your face so that employers know what you do and don’t look like.
- Keep it clean — avoid overly vulgar or explicit language when writing your summary, especially since LinkedIn is such a professional website.