Are you a Mechanical Engineer by profession and looking for a career change? We have good news for you! use our job-winning professional Mechanical Engineer Intern CV sample template. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit CV” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors to have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more CV templates.
An enthusiastic self-starter begineer with strong leadership and communication skills, proven academic achievements and possess the right technical and soft skills required to propel the organization achieving its goals and objectives and make the difference.
- CATIA V5 R21
- Siemens NX (UG)
- Training Cum Internship
- Generated the sketches, 3D models and assemble all components in the casing to make a complete model of two stage gear train.
- Design a two stage gear box to satisfy the speed and torque requirement of concrete mixture.
FEA / CFD Intern
- Training Cum Internship
- Structural Analysis of a connecting rod to find out the stresses, deformations and fatigue life for high performance.
- Designed the “DESIGN OPTIMIZATION OF MULTI-PLUNGER POSITIVE DISPLACEMENT PUMPS” using the “Siemens NX 10” CAD software.
- During the internship I have learned about the pumps and also got the hands on the software.
Matlab Simulink Masterclass Intern
- Training Cum Internship.
- During the internship got the knwledge of the MATLAB Simulink tools, operations, working parameters.
Bachelor of Technology” (B.Tech) in “Mechanical Engineering”
Polytechnique Diploma in “Mechanical Engineering”
Study and Design of “Two Wheeler Electric Powertrain System
The main task was to do the study of each component of two wheeler electric vehicle and to design the “CAD” Model of the Vehicle powertrain.
DESIGN OPTIMIZATION OF MULTI-PLUNGER POSITIVE DISPLACEMENT PUMPS.
iemens NX 10″ and also got to learn about the how the pump works and got enhancemet in the CAD designing skills.
Design of a high-speed LOAD MOTOR test rig.
During the internship in the “IIT INDORE” which was held in the “Acropolis Institute of Technology and Research”, design a load motor test rig using the “CATIA V5” CAD software. The test rig is designed to test the gearbox at the different load RPM given by the motor.
Designd a 150 years old steam stearling fan.
Designed a 150 years steam stearling fan using the “CATIA V5” CAD software. This project was totally belongs to the reverse engineering and designing. During this project each part was designed and assembled with the use of software.
Career Expert Tips:
Check Other Great Resumes:
- Event Organizer Resume Sample
- Account Executive Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Sales Manager Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Data Scientist Resume Example (Writing Guide)
- Accounts Receivable Supervisor Resume Example
- Dentist Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Software Developer Resume Example
- Radio Frequency Engineer Resume Example
- Senior Technical Manager Resume Sample
- Laboratory Assistant Resume Example