Are you a Project Manager by profession and looking for a career change? We have good news for you! use our job-winning professional Project Manager Resume template. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit CV” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors to have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more Resume Templates.
Visionary, results driven professional with over more than 8 Years of experience driving Skill Development & Livelihood projects .Having in-depth knowledge of Project Management and its delivery.
Have worked in Project Consulting, Implementation, monitoring of both State & Central Government funded projects.
Project Monitoring, Govt.Liasioning, Operations, Centre Setup& Inspection as Per SOP, Franchise Development, Mobilization, Placement & Industry coordination, Documentation & Tracking, Budgeting and Business Development
Consultant Sevak (Project Manager)-Operations
PanIIT Alumni Reach for Jharkhand (PReJHA) Foundation is a section-8 not for profit organization set up by Department of Welfare, Government of Jharkhand and PanIIT Alumni Reach for India (PARFI) Foundation.Kalyan Gurukul is its flagship initiative which provides short term training in a residential setup for the underprivileged youth in blue collar trades with guaranteed job in reputed domestic as well as International brands after training completion. Demand-led model with NSDC approved curriculum, State Govt.infra setup and skill loan financing through NABARD and other CSR partners. Pan Jharkhand presence with minimum one Gurukul in each district.
- Lead, motivate and support a team of 30 members with in a time-sensitive and demanding environment including setup and implementation of skill development program for all direct reports and problem resolution.
- Lead Gurukul trainers and operations staff to deliver exemplary learning outcomes to candidates
- Ensure effective project operations and unite team under common goal
- Develop ,implement and maintain quality assurance protocols across the Gurukuls
- Plan, Prepare and share Monthly repayment demand with retention team members and ensure repayment collection
- Manage timely data collection to update operation metrics to achieve productivity targets and eliminate errors
- Work closely with Sourcing Team & BD Team to ensure retention and repayment of candidates at the work place
- Manage finance and budgets of the Gurukul
- Monitoring and Handhold MIS team on documentation of every individual candidate of Gurukul from enrollment till completion of repayment.
- Closely work with NABFINS Team for appraisal dates , loan disbursement and skill loan repayment
- Gurukul visit regular intervals for on ground support in running the program. Coordinate with principals and instructors to ensure smooth implementation of program
State Head-Skill Development (DDU-GKY)
- Setup Skill Development Centres within project timelines and budgets mobilize and enroll students for the skill training programs as per the targets for 100% capacity utilization of the centres
- Providing ongoing guidance and support to project staff, including the use of best practices for project development and implementation and for the projects monitoring and evaluation/reporting in line with our principles and tools
- Assume overall responsibility for the mobilization and counselling of eligible trainees at all centres and delivery of training to the selected trainees as per the set quality parameters.
- Oversee and ensure infrastructure maintenance and operational compliance as per the SOP and ensure regular attendance for trainees and staff as per the guidelines and requirements at all centres.
- Develop process and systems for ensuring that the training quality in the assigned territory/centre is of uniform quality with the support of Master trainers and Centre Heads.
- Providing timely reports of different areas and levels of the project to concerned authorities.
- Liaison and coordinate with the ORMAS on regular basis for obtaining necessary sanctions/ approval and ensuring compliance with statutory obligation.
- Monitoring the utilization of funds and track the expenses incurred at the centre level and ensure that all records and documents are maintained.
- Identify placement opportunities for the trained candidates as per norms and maintain strong contacts and liaise with the agencies and industry for employment requirement.
- Managing and maintaining the database of project and ensure MIS report are sent to SRLM on time.
Regional Head-Skills (DDU-GKY)
- Setup Skill Development Centres within project timelines and budgets mobilize and enroll students for the skill training programs as per the targets for 100% capacity utilization of the Centres
- Monitoring, evaluating and reporting on activities as per specifications
- Hiring through local network for Centre Head, Mobilizers, Trainer positions
- Assigning responsibilities to team.
- Ensure delivery of centre level targets from mobilization to handholding of candidates with in stipulated time
- Preparing and managing budgets for the region/state
- Revenue generation for the given regions as per business plan
- Responsible for monitoring operating and capital expenditure of the region
- Liaise with government authorities / market partners and adhere to the commitments as per the MOU of respective project
- Coordinate with, government& partners for smooth functioning and prompt payments
- Ensuring full compliance to laid down quality systems
- Maintaining accounting standards in centres and ensure 100% compliance in the region
- Meeting requirements of internal and external stake holders
- Responsible for project planning of the skill development projects.
- Ensure timely and efficient project delivery in quality.
- Strong relationship with state level govt. officials and ensure a long term partnership with them.
- Ensure timely reports & documentation to QA, Ops. & Finance.
- Support management & monitoring of the program.
- Participate and contribute in the operational planning processes across the state.
- Lead on designing and implementing state level initiatives in the areas of direct delivery, capacity building.
- Production and management of state plan ensuring all activities, tasks and milestones are captured.
- Management of risks with in the state ensuring these are captured and mitigated in line with inductus best practice.
- Report progress to the inductus operations, QA & Placement in line with governance requirements.
- Provide effective community engagements and mobilization strategies.
- Monitoring the progress of each district through periodic updates from district coordinator & personal visits to each other.
- Provide leadership, motivation & guidance to all team members.
- Ensuring documentation and dissemination of programs related information.
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
Council of Higher Secondary Education (CHSE)
Board of Secondary Education (BSE)
Career Expert Tips:
Check Other Great Resumes:
- Account Executive Resume
- Sales Manager Resume Example
- Data Scientist Resume Example
- Accounts Receivable Supervisor Resume Example
- Dentist Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Software Developer Resume Example
- Radio Frequency Engineer Resume Example
- Senior Technical Manager Resume Sample
- Laboratory Assistant Resume Example
- Digital Marketing Manager Resume Sample