Are you a Project Manager by profession and looking for a career change? We have good news for you! use our job-winning professional Project Manager Resume template. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit CV” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors to have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more Resume Templates.
Visionary, results driven professional with over more than 8 Years of experience driving Skill Development & Livelihood projects .Having in-depth knowledge of Project Management and its delivery.
Have worked in Project Consulting, Implementation, monitoring of both State & Central Government funded projects.
Project Monitoring, Govt.Liasioning, Operations, Centre Setup& Inspection as Per SOP, Franchise Development, Mobilization, Placement & Industry coordination, Documentation & Tracking, Budgeting and Business Development
Consultant Sevak (Project Manager)-Operations
PanIIT Alumni Reach for Jharkhand (PReJHA) Foundation – Ranchi(Jharkhand)
PanIIT Alumni Reach for Jharkhand (PReJHA) Foundation is a section-8 not for profit organization set up by Department of Welfare, Government of Jharkhand and PanIIT Alumni Reach for India (PARFI) Foundation.Kalyan Gurukul is its flagship initiative which provides short term training in a residential setup for the underprivileged youth in blue collar trades with guaranteed job in reputed domestic as well as International brands after training completion. Demand-led model with NSDC approved curriculum, State Govt.infra setup and skill loan financing through NABARD and other CSR partners. Pan Jharkhand presence with minimum one Gurukul in each district.
- Lead, motivate and support a team of 30 members with in a time-sensitive and demanding environment including setup and implementation of skill development program for all direct reports and problem resolution.
- Lead Gurukul trainers and operations staff to deliver exemplary learning outcomes to candidates
- Ensure effective project operations and unite team under common goal
- Develop ,implement and maintain quality assurance protocols across the Gurukuls
- Plan, Prepare and share Monthly repayment demand with retention team members and ensure repayment collection
- Manage timely data collection to update operation metrics to achieve productivity targets and eliminate errors
- Work closely with Sourcing Team & BD Team to ensure retention and repayment of candidates at the work place
- Manage finance and budgets of the Gurukul
- Monitoring and Handhold MIS team on documentation of every individual candidate of Gurukul from enrollment till completion of repayment.
- Closely work with NABFINS Team for appraisal dates , loan disbursement and skill loan repayment
- Gurukul visit regular intervals for on ground support in running the program. Coordinate with principals and instructors to ensure smooth implementation of program
State Head-Skill Development (DDU-GKY)
Maple Computer and Communications Pvt. Ltd (DDU-GKY)-Bhubaneswar(Odisha)
- Setup Skill Development Centres within project timelines and budgets mobilize and enroll students for the skill training programs as per the targets for 100% capacity utilization of the centres
- Providing ongoing guidance and support to project staff, including the use of best practices for project development and implementation and for the projects monitoring and evaluation/reporting in line with our principles and tools
- Assume overall responsibility for the mobilization and counselling of eligible trainees at all centres and delivery of training to the selected trainees as per the set quality parameters.
- Oversee and ensure infrastructure maintenance and operational compliance as per the SOP and ensure regular attendance for trainees and staff as per the guidelines and requirements at all centres.
- Develop process and systems for ensuring that the training quality in the assigned territory/centre is of uniform quality with the support of Master trainers and Centre Heads.
- Providing timely reports of different areas and levels of the project to concerned authorities.
- Liaison and coordinate with the ORMAS on regular basis for obtaining necessary sanctions/ approval and ensuring compliance with statutory obligation.
- Monitoring the utilization of funds and track the expenses incurred at the centre level and ensure that all records and documents are maintained.
- Identify placement opportunities for the trained candidates as per norms and maintain strong contacts and liaise with the agencies and industry for employment requirement.
- Managing and maintaining the database of project and ensure MIS report are sent to SRLM on time.
Regional Head-Skills (DDU-GKY)
Kapston Facilities Management Pvt.Ltd-Karnataka,maharashtra&Odisha
- Setup Skill Development Centres within project timelines and budgets mobilize and enroll students for the skill training programs as per the targets for 100% capacity utilization of the Centres
- Monitoring, evaluating and reporting on activities as per specifications
- Hiring through local network for Centre Head, Mobilizers, Trainer positions
- Assigning responsibilities to team.
- Ensure delivery of centre level targets from mobilization to handholding of candidates with in stipulated time
- Preparing and managing budgets for the region/state
- Revenue generation for the given regions as per business plan
- Responsible for monitoring operating and capital expenditure of the region
- Liaise with government authorities / market partners and adhere to the commitments as per the MOU of respective project
- Coordinate with, government& partners for smooth functioning and prompt payments
- Ensuring full compliance to laid down quality systems
- Maintaining accounting standards in centres and ensure 100% compliance in the region
- Meeting requirements of internal and external stake holders
Inductus Consultants (P) Ltd- Bhubaneswar(Odisha)
- Responsible for project planning of the skill development projects.
- Ensure timely and efficient project delivery in quality.
- Strong relationship with state level govt. officials and ensure a long term partnership with them.
- Ensure timely reports & documentation to QA, Ops. & Finance.
- Support management & monitoring of the program.
- Participate and contribute in the operational planning processes across the state.
- Lead on designing and implementing state level initiatives in the areas of direct delivery, capacity building.
- Production and management of state plan ensuring all activities, tasks and milestones are captured.
- Management of risks with in the state ensuring these are captured and mitigated in line with inductus best practice.
- Report progress to the inductus operations, QA & Placement in line with governance requirements.
- Provide effective community engagements and mobilization strategies.
- Monitoring the progress of each district through periodic updates from district coordinator & personal visits to each other.
- Provide leadership, motivation & guidance to all team members.
- Ensuring documentation and dissemination of programs related information.
San Jose State University
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
Council of Higher Secondary Education (CHSE)
Arizona State University
Board of Secondary Education (BSE)
University of South Florida
Career Expert Tips:
- Always make sure you choose the perfect resume format to suit your professional experience.
- Ensure that you know how to write a resume in a way that highlights your competencies.
- Check the expert curated popular good CV and resume examples
What should be included in a Project Manager Resume?
A well-written Project Manager resume is essential for demonstrating your qualifications and experience in the project management field. It should outline your technical expertise, leadership skills, and experience in the area to convince potential employers that you are the best candidate for the job.
When writing a Project Manager resume, it’s important to include the following elements:
- A professional summary: Use this section to quickly summarize your qualifications, skills, and experience.
- A list of technical skills: This section should include any technical skills you possess that relate to project management, such as web development, databases, and software engineering.
- Education and certification: Include any degrees or certifications you have related to project management, such as PMP or SCRUM.
- Work experience: Detail your past projects and any relevant management roles you’ve held.
- Achievements: Highlight any awards, milestones, or other accomplishments you have achieved in the project management field.
- Additional sections: Include any additional sections that may be relevant to your experience, such as volunteer experience, language proficiency, and teaching or training experience.
By including all of the important details in your Project Manager resume, you can demonstrate your qualifications and experience in the field, making you an attractive job candidate.
What skills should I put on my resume for Project Manager?
When it comes to crafting a resume for a Project Manager role, it is important to showcase the skills and experience that make you the ideal candidate for the job. Employers are looking for candidates who have the necessary skills to lead projects successfully and efficiently. For your resume to stand out from the competition, you must highlight the key skills and experience that set you apart from the rest.
When creating a resume for a Project Manager role, the most important skills to include are project management, problem-solving, communication, and decision-making. Project management involves overseeing the planning, implementation, and completion of a project. Problem-solving skills involve being able to identify and resolve issues that arise during the project. Communication skills are necessary to collaborate with stakeholders and ensure that everyone is on the same page throughout the project. Finally, decision-making is necessary in order to make quick and informed decisions that will help to ensure the success of the project.
In addition to these key skills, you should also highlight any other relevant experience that you have in project management, such as experience in budgeting, vendor management, and risk management. Also be sure to include any certifications that you have related to project management. These certifications will demonstrate to employers that you are qualified and experienced in the field.
By showcasing your project management skills and other relevant experience on your resume, you will ensure that employers know that you have the skills necessary to be an effective Project Manager. Highlight the key skills and experience in the most prominent places on your resume, such as the summary section, to ensure that recruiters and hiring managers are sure to see them. With the right skills and experience, you can land a project manager job and be an invaluable asset to any organization.
With the right combination of relevant experience and skills on your resume, you can make sure that employers recognize you as a potential asset for their organization as a Project Manager. Highlighting key skills and experience in the most prominent areas of your resume, such as the summary section, will ensure that recruiters and hiring managers are aware of your qualifications. Showcasing your skills and experience in a way that reflects your value as a Project Manager will help you stand out from other candidates and demonstrate your ability to be an asset to the organization. Additionally, including specific examples of successful projects you have led in the past will give employers an even clearer understanding of your capabilities.
What is the job description of the Project Manager?
A project manager is responsible for leading and executing projects within an organization. They ensure that projects are completed on time and within budget, while meeting the quality and goals of the project. Project managers must also maintain good communication with all stakeholders throughout the project’s lifespan.
A project manager’s primary tasks typically involve developing project plans, including setting objectives, timelines, and budgets. They’ll also oversee the planning process, coordinate with the team and stakeholders, gather resources, and delegate tasks. Furthermore, they’ll monitor the project’s progress and provide feedback to ensure that it remains on track.
Project managers must also possess excellent communication and leadership skills. They need to be organized and able to motivate their teams to strive for success. It’s also essential for them to have a thorough understanding of the project’s objectives and the tools used to complete them.
Project managers also need to know how to manage conflicts and risks, and be able to handle unexpected problems that may arise throughout the project’s course. Additionally, they must be proficient in project management software, such as Microsoft Project, to effectively track project progress and scope.
Overall, project managers must be able to lead and manage their team, while also ensuring that the project is completed according to the agreed-upon objectives. When writing a project manager resume, it’s important to highlight your skills in project management and ability to lead teams. It’s also important to showcase your knowledge of project management software and your ability to stay organized and motivated.
What is a good objective for a Project Manager Resume?
When you apply for a job as a project manager, it is important to have an effective resume that showcases your experience, skills, and ability to handle this important role. It is also important to have a clear objective statement that outlines your career goals in the project management field. A good objective statement should be concise and to the point, while also highlighting your top skills and qualifications.
When creating an objective statement for your project manager resume, it is important to focus on the needs of the employer and the role you are applying for. A great objective statement should demonstrate that you have the skills and qualifications to excel as a project manager. It should also emphasize the value that you can bring to the company and the impact your skills will have on their projects. Additionally, the objective statement should be tailored to the specific position, including the requirements listed in the job description.
In order to create an effective and compelling objective statement for your project manager resume, you should consider what you bring to the job. Focus on the skills, experiences, and qualifications that you will use to effectively manage projects. Additionally, be sure to include the type of environment you are looking for and how you intend to bring value to the position. Remember, the objective statement should be concise and to the point, and serve as a way to introduce yourself to the employer.
By creating an effective and tailored objective statement, you can demonstrate to potential employers why you’re the ideal candidate for the job. Your objective statement should provide a snapshot of your skills and experiences, and express your enthusiasm for the position you are applying for. A well-crafted statement can help you stand out from other applicants, and show employers that you have the qualifications they are seeking.
Creating an effective and tailored objective statement can demonstrate to potential employers why you are the ideal candidate for the job. Your objective statement should provide a snapshot of your skills and experiences, as well as express your enthusiasm for the position you are applying for. Crafting a statement that highlights your qualifications and stands out from other applicants can help you make an impression on employers and show them that you are the best fit for the job.
What are 7 responsibilities of a Project Manager?
1. Establishing project objectives and timelines: Project Managers are responsible for setting the project objectives and timelines, and then ensuring that the project stays on track.
2. Managing resources: Project Managers are responsible for managing resources, including financial resources, personnel, and materials.
3. Tracking progress: Project Managers are responsible for tracking the progress of the project and reporting back to stakeholders.
4. Risk management: Project Managers are responsible for identifying potential risks and developing strategies to mitigate them.
5.Communicating with stakeholders and team members: Project Managers must communicate with stakeholders and team members to ensure that everyone is kept informed of the project’s progress.
6. Managing changes: Project Managers are responsible for managing any changes that occur in the scope of the project. This includes ensuring that the changes are properly documented and communicated to stakeholders.
7. Quality assurance: Project Managers must ensure that the project is completed to the highest possible standard and that all deliverables meet the requirements of the stakeholders.
What are the career prospects in the Project Manager?
Project management is a rewarding and in-demand field that is constantly evolving. With so many projects in development, there is an increasing need for experienced and qualified project managers to help companies and organizations meet their goals. A project manager typically oversees the planning, organization, and execution of projects and is responsible for ensuring that all deadlines are met and the project is completed.
Project managers have excellent career prospects. There is a high demand for professionals who can manage and lead projects in various industries, including IT, finance, construction, manufacturing, customer service, and many more. Companies are looking for project managers who can bring strong organizational skills, problem-solving, and decision-making skills to the table.
Project management certifications can be a great way to enhance a project manager’s career prospects. Such certifications can demonstrate a manager’s knowledge and expertise in the field and can help them stand out in the job market. With the right qualifications, project managers can command higher salaries and more job opportunities.
Project managers also need to stay up to date with the latest trends in the industry. Keeping abreast of the latest advancements in technology, software, and processes can help them improve their performance and help them gain an edge in the job market.
With the right qualifications and experience, project managers can look forward to interesting and rewarding career opportunities. With the right attitude and dedication, project managers can be invaluable assets to organizations, helping them meet their goals and move their projects forward.
Check Other Great Resumes:
- Event Organizer Resume Sample
- Account Executive Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Sales Manager Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Data Scientist Resume Example (Writing Guide)
- Accounts Receivable Supervisor Resume Example
- Dentist Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Software Developer Resume Example
- Radio Frequency Engineer Resume Example
- Senior Technical Manager Resume Sample
- Laboratory Assistant Resume Example