Are you a Quality Manager by profession and looking for a career change? We have good news for you! use our job-winning professional Quality Manager CV sample template. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit CV” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors to have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more CV samples.
Dedicated Quality Management personnel with a 7-years track record of providing outstanding quality standards that are followed in the development, delivery and execution of products and services. Experienced in improving products and procedures by leveraging hands-on inspections, testing methods and data analysis. Applies excellent attention to detail and critical reasoning to successfully conduct regular Quality management system. Excellent communication skill, active listening, organizational talents, physically fit and adaptable with the capability to work in various work environments.
- Strong Communication & Interpersonal Skill
- Experienced in working with Cross-functional teams
- Strong Adaptability
- Critical Thinking
- Problem Solving
- Team Player
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and SAP-ERP
- Plan, control & ensure the product quality at Dhaka Factory as per standard specification to meet customer desire.
- Check, analyze & monitor production process, batch costing & standard compliance.
- Specify all issues that may or has the potential to affect quality and facilitate credible solutions by analyzing the gathered data.
- Control Raw/Packaging Material quality as per standard specification to confirm final product quality and zero defect in process.
- Keep liaison with connecting units to ensure smooth operation at Dhaka Factory.
- Evaluate the reliability and consistency of product quality through random audit on different processes and output points (Production & Filling Process, RM Issue, RM/PM Storage, FG Handling, etc.).
- Establish customer complaint management through monitoring the quality passed batches via “Stability Testing” retain samples and take/propose corrective action if required.
- Supervise, monitor, motivate and aware the floor work force in areas like product quality, new product & process, safety factors in order to ensure higher productivity.
- Specify the area of update requirement in Process Manual, Standard Specification based on practical data & submit report to relevant concern.
- Preserve all relevant QA activity documentation including daily basis electronic data input (SAP-ERP) to ensure real data availability for next level user.
- Evaluate & specify the deviation in product/ process with root cause and submit probable solutions for consideration.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by Management.
Executive, Export Documentation
- Regular communication with country representatives, overseas distributors for product registration and order, stock and on time payment of shipments.
- Fulfilling company and product registration related queries for the assigned and newly developed countries.
- Communicate with factory, commercial, drug administration, foreign embassies located in Dhaka and Bangladesh embassies in overseas.
- Prepare and provide technical documents for exporting product and assist International Business Department.
- Developing printed promotional materials (PPM), carton, insert, label and foil as well as maintain the stock reports for the products of assigned countries.
- Assist the overseas visitors during the company visit.
Applied Chemistry & Chemical Engineering
Applied Chemistry & Chemical Engineering
Career Expert Tips:
Check Other Great Resumes:
- Account Executive Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Sales Manager Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Data Scientist Resume Example (Writing Guide)
- Accounts Receivable Supervisor Resume Example
- Dentist Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Software Developer Resume Example
- Radio Frequency Engineer Resume Example
- Senior Technical Manager Resume Sample
- Laboratory Assistant Resume Example
- Digital Marketing Manager Resume Sample