Are you a Strategic Business Analyst by profession and looking for a career change? We have good news for you! use our job-winning professional Strategic Business Analyst Resume Sample template. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit CV” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors to have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more Resume Templates.
STRATEGIC BUSINESS ANALYST
Experienced in the requirement gathering, setup, implementation of pharmaceutical company EMEA and APAC CRM included of launch deployment readiness and adoption to EMEA affiliates supported by Salesforce CRM, OCE Digital.
Supported EMEA countries like Switzerland, Germany, crezh republic, Serbia and etc.
Experienced in CX engagement squad team big projects roll out haematology social community and engagement platform with HCPs, consent collection, consent capturing via digital channels and setting up digital channels for Established products squad team for Roche.
Experienced in various industries such as IT professional, banking/finance, manufacturing, and telecommunication industry.
IT professional I’m specializing in stakeholders management, project management, organization change management, cost optimization, saving, cost avoidance, revenue-generating, governance process, business process improvement, IT security, and compliances.
Banking/Finance specialized in credit management, and relationship management.
Manufacturing specialized in the supply chain, key accounts management, compliance, country regulations.
Extensive background of working in various industries and managed multiple stakeholders from various countries and extensive networking and engagement skills cross countries affiliates and different regions stakeholders to ensure continuous improvement, and contributing valuable outcome result to business direction.
Ability to adapt in the new ways of working with the agile mindset to deliver and execute effective solutions to help and meet business objectives & goals.
Ability to prioritize tasks to accomplish maximum contribute to achieve the end results and business impact.
Ability to handle remote engagement and remotely stakeholders management.
Passionate and Eager to learn new things and willing take up a new challenges.
Passionate to mentoring and help people to succeed in the career journey and provide guidance of opportunity to growth.
- Salesforce (CRM)
- Veeva CRM (system admin)
- Veeva Vault Promat (system admin)
- Email Marketing (eg.HTML, BEE Editor)
- Project Management Skills
- Operational Excellence
- Experience Analytical Ability
- Supplier Management
- Leadership and Management
- Agile Methodologies
- Cross- functional negotiation
- Relationship Management Skills
- Problem Solving
- Process Improvements
- Budget development
- Financial Reporting
- Revenue enhancement
- Commercial Acumen
- Scrum Master Certified
- Delegation and Influencing
- Change Management
- Vendor Management
- Stress Tolerance
- Data Analytics
- Master Data Management
- Digital Marketing
- HCP Portal
- HCP Social Platform
- Power BI
- Marketing Automation (eg.OCE-Digital)
As the Digital Lead responsible for:
1. Leading digital transformation and develop Omnichannel & MCE strategy. and Initiate and drive change manage in people via role modeling and motivation on digital campaign.
2. Implement Omnichannel and Evaluate best omnichannel solution which meet business requirements.
3. To develop and deliver integrated digital strategy and initiatives, drive competitive advantage and transform ZPT into preferred go-to-commercialization partner for the healthcare industry in Malaysia, Singapore and Brunei.
4. Develop, implement and drive the transformation of digital framework and strategy on an organization level for ZP Therapeutics.
5. Implement of digital platforms such as mailchimp, marketing automation, event management to help marketing drive effective digital/MCE/Omni campaign thru multi touchpoints.
6. Work cross functionally locally and region on digital marketing esepcailly on social media platform and HCP portal/brand portal.
7. Collaborate with other functions including but not limited to marketing, medical, IT and commercial excellence to create, development to support the implementation of digital marketing initiatives from strategy planning, acquisition channels selection(eg. Email marketing, paid search, SEO, e-commerce) to content deployment and social media marketing.
8.. Short and long term budget and resource planning
9. Utilize strong business analytical ability and technical knowledge to evaluate and improve current processes and business analytic tools that benefits all stakeholders in ZP Therapeutics.
10. Strong leadership to ensure timely execution of all deliverables, and effectively communicate the progress to all relevant stakeholders.
11. To promote and adhere to Zuellig Pharma’s core values when carrying out day-to-day responsibilities and interactions.
STRATEGIC BUSINESS ANALYST- Pharma International Informatics (PIIX)
Role and Responsibility: The Business Analyst plays an active part in driving innovative and scalable solutions to bring value to the business, as well as covering the solution’s lifecycle management to suit respective markets. You will oversee and perform analytical and conceptual activities to one or many accounted business domain(s) against internal business partners.
- Active part in the product’s lifecycle management and ensures that any solution is chosen to fulfill known and understood business requirements, fitting into the Product roadmap definitions and continuously providing business value over its lifecycle.
- Part of the customer engagement APAC squad team to develop customer journey map according to different HCP personas on different specialty.
- Involved in APAC Customer Engagement program called ENGAGE 2021 to developed omnichannel strategy and ecosystem to drive what truly CX/customer centricity looks like.
- Part of Hematology Project to develop Asia hematology HCP portal which included the element of webinar, remote engagement, HCP communuity page, and peer to peer chat.
- Often assumes the additional role of IT Business Partner, Product Manager, Squad Lead where appropriate.
Develops and maintains the business case including high-level solution options and resource estimates and resource confirmation as in support of the strategic backlog management process.
Acts as an interface between business and IT functions and as a contact point for business leads in order to launch initiatives, leading and driving the scoping phase.
Collaborates with IT Business Partner and/or Product Manager in business development activities like translating business strategy in technology-enabled strategies, C-POD activities, portfolio management processes, feasibility studies, clarifying available technology on the market, and vendor selection (RFI/RFP/RFQ).
Strives for harmonization of business processes across sites and departments by propagating common standardized data models, applications, and technologies that are in line with the cross-functional or functional Informatics strategies and architectures.
Performs typical Business Analysis activities and creates deliverables as per Roche standards within a squad/project like a Business Case, Project Charter and URS/User Stories.
Works with delivery and the project team to ensure that the final solution matches the URS and customer’s needs and is delivered according to plan.
Involved few strategic project initiatives which enabling customers and patients to have multiple touchpoints in seeking accurate information. Involve into certain customer engagement project to develop and implement multiplechannel and digital and data strategy whilst leveraging on digital ecosystem to improve patient, physician and employee experience across key therapeutic areas.
Co-create with key business stakeholders like product owners, project sponsor to build partnership and collaborations. Serve as interface with global and APAC brand teams on Project Planning and delivery management.
Help product owners to develop business case based on current market challenges. Lead the execution of the digital strategy on customer engagement (eg. remote engagement with HCP & HCO) in partnership with third party agencies and vendor.
Lead the delivery of multuple projects across a variety of creative and marketing channels which leveraging digital channel like HCP social media to build HCP networking & collecting consent from HCP.
Lead the localization, execution on leveraging existing digtal tools across the organization.
develop and coordinate project plans across the design, business requirements and product stages of a project to support the successful delivery withing the set business goals and measure KPI.
Evaluate emerging technologies and run the adoption where appropriate to the current market.
OCM & Regional Engagement Lead, Application Services
- Build relationships with IT Business Partners and key stakeholders in the Region to understand business drivers, demands, challenges and incorporate to solution approach.
- Engage with customers and functional representatives to provide guidance on the effective use of solutions as well as differentiating business problems from stakeholder suggestions.
- Understand and support demand prioritization and fulfillment following change and engagement management processes.
- Build networks within the Region and key sites to identify how and where to engage customers to drive the adoption of solutions to support key initiatives.
- Work with the local Site IT teams to drive the adoption of solutions, including onsite booths.
- Provide input to, and being able to understand the details of the project roadmaps in order to advise business partners in the Region.
- Ability to understand regional dependencies to our roadmaps and feed this back to Solution Owners.
- To provide high-level consultation services to key stakeholders about our solutions.
- co-creation with functional representatives to deliver business value and build strong partnering relationship with them.
COUNTRY INFRASTRUCTURE & RESILIENCY SERVICES LEADER
- This role is responsible to drive optimization strategy for Hardware, Hardware Maintenance, Software, Vendor services, facilities, and network.
- Make recommendations about new vendors when necessary to improve supply chain efficiency and meet budgetary goals.
- Research new suppliers to verify product variety and compare price lists with current vendor invoices.
Attend yearly meetings with the procurement management team, to identify top vendors spend on the prior year and discuss new strategic planning on negotiation rate reduction with existing vendors.
To reviewed prior-year PO invoice/renewal PO’s with the procurement team to seek new saving opportunities.
Responsible to drive cost-saving/reduction for Hardware, Maintenance, Software and vendor services. To achieve CTO (cash take out) target assigned by global.
To manage global VMware ELA SW demand and usage across each of geographies and review VMware ELA demand eligible to meet ELA criteria.
Reviewed with account’s delivery project executive on existing client Maintenance contracts external and internal and created comprehensive reports for each target geographies on quarterly and annual basis.
To provide forecast spend review, budget vs actual spend for each of elemental spend to IS finance and geographies IS delivery.
Responsible for the development of spend forecast and budget variance for each geographies.
B.A (HONS) DEGREE IN INTERNATIONAL MARKETING
DIPLOMA IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
Career Expert Tips:
What is the Role of a Strategic Business Analyst?
In the dynamic landscape of the business world, the role of a Strategic Business Analyst stands pivotal. This role is a harmonious amalgamation of analytical prowess and strategic thinking, steering organizations towards informed decision-making and success. Let’s delve deeper into the multifaceted role of a Strategic Business Analyst, a position that demands a deep understanding of business dynamics coupled with the ability to analyze data effectively.
A Strategic Business Analyst is tasked with scrutinizing business operations and strategies to identify areas for improvement and optimization. They work closely with various departments, understanding their functions, and leveraging data to propose strategic solutions that align with the company’s goals. Their role is not just confined to analyzing data; they are visionaries who foresee potential opportunities and threats, guiding the business towards a path of sustained growth.
What are the Strategic Business Analyst Job Requirements?
Embarking on a career path as a Strategic Business Analyst requires a robust foundation of education and skills. The role demands a deep understanding of business dynamics, complemented by analytical skills. Let’s explore the prerequisites that one needs to fulfill to step into the role of a Strategic Business Analyst:
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, or a related field, laying the groundwork for a deep understanding of business dynamics.
- Profound knowledge of data analytics tools and software, equipping you with the skills to analyze complex data and derive actionable insights.
- Experience in business analysis, a journey where you have nurtured your skills and grown in your role, showcasing a trajectory of increasing responsibility.
- Excellent communication skills, honed through experiences, enabling you to articulate your findings and proposals effectively.
- Ability to work collaboratively, fostering a spirit of teamwork and synergy.
Securing additional certifications in business analysis can be a feather in your cap, enhancing your profile in the competitive job market.
What are the Responsibilities of a Strategic Business Analyst?
The role of a Strategic Business Analyst is a tapestry of varied responsibilities, woven with threads of analytical expertise, strategic vision, and collaborative spirit. Let’s unravel the core responsibilities that define this role, each thread narrating a story of dedication, knowledge, and innovation:
- Analyzing business operations and strategies, identifying areas for improvement and optimization.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to understand their functions and propose strategic solutions.
- Developing and presenting business proposals, leveraging data to build a compelling narrative.
- Forecasting market trends and potential opportunities, guiding the business towards a path of sustained growth.
- Ensuring the alignment of business strategies with the company’s goals and objectives.
- Monitoring the implementation of proposed strategies, ensuring their effectiveness and making necessary adjustments.
Each responsibility comes with its own set of challenges and learning, shaping you into a strategic thinker and an analytical expert.
Strategic Business Analyst Resume Writing Tips
As you embark on the journey to craft a resume that stands tall in the pool of applications, remember that your resume is a reflection of your journey, your growth, and your aspirations. Here are some tips to help you narrate your story effectively through your resume:
- Highlight your analytical roles, showcasing instances where you have leveraged data to drive strategic decisions.
- Detail initiatives or programs you have spearheaded, narrating the impact they had on the organization’s growth.
- Include metrics to quantify your achievements, painting a picture of your successes through numbers.
- List relevant certifications, showcasing your commitment to continuous learning.
- Personalize your resume for the specific role, weaving a narrative that resonates with the job description.
Each tip is a brushstroke, helping you paint a portrait that is both compelling and authentic.
Strategic Business Analyst Resume Summary Examples
Your resume summary is the opening act of your career story, setting the stage for what is to follow. It should be a powerful snapshot of your journey, encapsulating your experiences, skills, and the value you bring to the table. Here are some examples to inspire you:
- “Strategic Business Analyst with over 10 years of experience, a visionary in leveraging data to drive business growth, adept at collaborating with cross-functional teams.”
- “Dedicated Strategic Business Analyst with a proven track record in optimizing business operations, a strategic thinker who has developed successful business strategies.”
- “Experienced Strategic Business Analyst with a specialization in data analytics, a leader fostering a collaborative and innovative work environment.”
Each summary is a window to your career, offering a glimpse of your journey, your
strengths, and your aspirations.
Create a Strong Experience Section for Your Strategic Business Analyst Resume
The experience section is the heart of your resume, narrating the chapters of your career journey. It should be a rich tapestry of your roles, responsibilities, and achievements. Here are some tips to help you craft an experience section that resonates with your journey:
- Detail your roles in analyzing business operations and strategies, showcasing your analytical prowess.
- Highlight collaborative projects, narrating your role in fostering teamwork and synergy.
- Include instances where you have developed and presented business proposals, showcasing your strategic vision.
- Detail the impact of the strategies you have proposed, painting a picture of your contributions to the business growth.
Each role is a chapter in your career story, narrating your growth, your learning, and your contributions.
Sample Education Section for Your Strategic Business Analyst Resume
Your educational background lays the foundation for your career, equipping you with the knowledge and skills to excel in your role. Here is a sample education section to inspire you:
- MBA in Strategic Management, Harvard Business School, 2018
- Bachelor of Science in Business Analytics, Stanford University, 2014
- Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP), International Institute of Business Analysis, 2019
Each educational milestone is a testament to your dedication to learning and growing in your field.
Strategic Business Analyst Skills for Your Resume
Your skill set is a rich palette of colors, each skill adding a unique hue to your career portrait. Let’s explore the skills that a Strategic Business Analyst should possess:
- Strategic thinking, the ability to foresee opportunities and steer the business towards growth.
- Collaborative spirit, fostering teamwork and synergy.
- Excellent communication skills, articulating your proposals effectively.
- Problem-solving abilities, finding solutions in challenging situations.
- Adaptability, navigating the dynamic business landscape with ease.
- Data analytics, leveraging data to derive actionable insights.
- Business acumen, understanding the nuances of business dynamics.
- Project management, steering projects towards successful completion.
- Financial analysis, understanding the financial implications of business strategies.
- Knowledge of business analysis tools and software, equipping you with the skills to analyze complex data.
Each skill is a hue, adding depth and dimension to your career portrait.
Most Common Mistakes to Avoid When Writing a Strategic Business Analyst Resume
As you craft your resume, steer clear of common pitfalls that can hinder your journey to landing your dream job. Here are the mistakes often seen in resumes and how to avoid them:
- Using a generic template, failing to showcase your unique fit for the role.
- Listing job duties without showcasing your achievements, lacking depth in your narrative.
- Ignoring the cover letter, missing an opportunity to connect with the potential employer.
- Overloading your resume with jargon, obscuring your true value.
- Failing to proofread, leaving a dent in your professional image.
Each mistake is a pitfall, avoid them to craft a resume that is both authentic and compelling.
Key Takeaways for Your Strategic Business Analyst Resume
As we reach the end of this guide, let’s recap the vital points to keep in mind while crafting your Strategic Business Analyst resume:
- Emphasize your analytical and strategic roles, showcasing the milestones achieved.
- Highlight your collaborative projects, painting a picture of your role in fostering teamwork.
- Detail the impact of the strategies you have proposed, showcasing your contributions to business growth.
- Include a section on continuous learning, showcasing the certifications and courses undertaken.
Finally, feel free to utilize resources like AI Resume Builder, Resume Design, Resume Samples, Resume Examples, Resume Skills, Resume Help, Resume Synonyms, and Job Responsibilities to create a standout application and prepare for the Strategic Business Analyst job interview.
With this rich tapestry of insights and tips, you are now equipped to craft a resume that narrates your journey with authenticity and depth. Remember, your resume is a canvas where you paint your career story, a story of growth, learning, and strategic vision. Best of luck!
Check Other Great Resumes:
- DevOps Engineer Resume Sample
- Back-End Developer Resume Sample
- Procurement Manager Resume Sample
- Front-End Developer Resume Sample
- Family Physician Resume Sample
- Loan Officer Resume Sample
- Personal Banker Resume Sample
- Bank Teller Resume Sample
- Full-Stack Developer Resume Sample
- Front-End Developer Resume Sample