Are you a Technical Support Engineer by profession and looking for a career change? We have good news for you! use our job-winning professional Technical Support Engineer CV sample template. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit CV” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors to have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more CV templates.
Technical Support Engineer
I have developed and implemented processes based on ITIL conceptions aimed at decreasing of complaints inflow and working process automation across teams. I have proven experience in release management and operation process development and coordination.
- Java, .Net
- Technical writing
- MS Word, Excell, Power Point etc
- JIRА, Zendesk
- Technical Support
- Product Support
- CRM and KB systems
Defect Manager/Release Manager/Maintenance Manager
- Development of process aimed to decrease number of defects
- Handling day-to-day meetings with Release and QA teams
- In-depth analysis of critical issues
- Problem management
- Out of hours product support
Release Engineer/Support Engineer/ QA Engineer
- Tune up of support process;
- Handling release process;
- Salesforce engineering;
- “Black Box” testing
Technical Support Engineer
- CRM support;
- API development and tune up;
- L3 – in-depth analysis of critical user issues;
- UAT, QA and PROD deployments coordination;
- Keep local knowledge bases up-to-date.
- Java cluster maintenance;
- Cooperation with QA and dev team
System Analyst(Shift Leader)
- Financial instruments L3 support;
- Prepare detailed reports/diagrams/charts to present information to product owners; run conferences; initiate fixes and changes to improve product quality basing on customer’s point of view, control their deployment, track positive/negative influence.
- Developed and implemented processes based on ITIL conceptions aimed at decreasing of complaints inflow and working process automation;
- Take part in testing process on UAT and QA;
- In-depth analysis of critical user issues;
- System health monitoring and tune up;
- Solving access issues;
- Load-balancing and synchronization of the cluster;
- Regular complex reporting and KPI calculations.
- 24/7 (on shifts) support of Java clusters, issue tracking, analytics and communication with customers;
- System monitoring and update (issue tracking, escalation process, staging/production deployment process etc.);
- Monitor customers’ queries (mail, phone, HD, etc.);
- Improve new features and bug tracking in CRM and KB systems;
- Cooperation with QA and dev team.
Senior Customer Support Specialist
- Ensure call-center/help-desk workability (90 operators + outsoursing).
- Keep online CS resources (Members’ Area, Confirmation mail/page, customers KB) up to date, analyze statistics.
Career Expert Tips:
Check Other Great Resumes:
- Account Executive Resume
- Sales Manager Resume Example
- Data Scientist Resume Example
- Accounts Receivable Supervisor Resume Example
- Dentist Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Software Developer Resume Example
- Radio Frequency Engineer Resume Example
- Senior Technical Manager Resume Sample
- Laboratory Assistant Resume Example
- Digital Marketing Manager Resume Sample