Are you an Accounts Executive by profession and looking for a career change? We have good news for you! use our job-winning professional Accounts Executive CV sample template. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit CV” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors to have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more CV samples.
Self-motivated accounting professional with 8 years of experience in accounting operations and financial reporting with great work ethics. Capable of adapting to new role, situations and ways of working in different jobs and industries.
- Soft Skills: Communication, critical thinking, attention to detail, multi-tasking.
- Hard skills: MS Office, QuickBooks, Microsoft Dynamics NAV, CargoERP, WordPress, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign
Accounts Executive, Receivables
Secures revenue by verifying and posting receipts; resolving discrepancies; Peforming accounts reconciliation. Assist accountant in financial management report and revenue forecast.
Key Achievements: Recovered 30% long overdue debts by resolving the discrepancies. Improved Debtors Collections Days and achieved KPI set by senior management.
- Handle full set of accounts and yearly audit.
- Accounts Receivables, dissolve discrepancies and credit review.
- Payroll & CPF submission.
- Banks Reconciliation.
- GST report for director submission.
- Yearly Employees Income submission (AIS).
- IR21 Submission for Employee Tax Clearance.
- Monthly Forecast & Cash Flow monitoring.
- Assist in monthly cost analysis with Director.
- Other project admin tasks such as purchasing, BOM, project costing, and etc.
Key Achievements: Established a systematic workflow that increased administrative efficiency from projects management to billing.
- Prepare full set of accounts and manage a portfolio of clients.
- GST Report and Submission.
- Prepare Yearly Employee Income (AIS).
- Liaise directly with clients on accounting and compliance matters.
- Provide onsite training for Quickbooks as clients requested.
- Other ad-hoc tasks, such as assist on stock take for audit purpose when necessary.
Key Achivements: Produced financial management reports as assigned within tight deadlines. Maintained high level of work productivity and work accuracy.
- Prepare GST Reporting for clients.
- Assist in partial accounts data entry.
Admin & Accounts Assistant
- Assist accountant in partial accounts.
- Payroll and CPF submission.
- GST report & submission.
- Supplier payment and customer receipts.
- Prepare customer invoice for progress claim.
- Petty cash and staff reimbursement.
- Other admin & HR tasks.
LCCI Third Level Diploma in Accounting
Accounting, Advanced Business Calculations, Business Statistics.
LCCI Third Level Diploma in Management Accounting
Cost Accounting, Management Accounting, Advanced Business Calculations.
LCCI Certificate – Second Level
Business Calculations, Book-Keeping and Accounts
SPM (O Level) – Graduated Year 2000
Passed with 6 Credits.
Career Expert Tips:
Check Other Great Resumes:
- Event Organizer Resume Sample
- Account Executive Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Sales Manager Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Data Scientist Resume Example (Writing Guide)
- Accounts Receivable Supervisor Resume Example
- Dentist Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Software Developer Resume Example
- Radio Frequency Engineer Resume Example
- Senior Technical Manager Resume Sample
- Laboratory Assistant Resume Example