Are you an Accounts Manager by profession and looking for an exciting career? We have good news for you! use our professional Accounts Manager Resume Sample. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit Resume” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more resume samples.
Accounts Manager Resume Sample
I am an honest, self- motivated hard working person with a positive attitude towards my career and life. I am open to changes, easy to adapt to new conditions, and willing to learn new things. While I enjoy working independently, I thrive when working in a team , I’m excited about working effectively with others to achieve common goals.
- Work under higAccounts Manager Resume with Writing Guideh pressure
- Fast Learner
- Excellent attention to details
- Excel, Word , PowerPoint
Avon International auditing and valuation company AIAV)
- Take the role in the Audit as a professional team member to perform in simple part of the financial statement
- Support Audit work on real projects together with AIAV professionals
- Complete other administrative tasks as required by the Audit Department.
Brookfield Asset Management
- Monitored all incoming contracts and service agreements for correct pricing and information
- Coordinated changes to an agreement which might occur during contract lifetime
- Reviewed quotes from customers to obtain the best pricing and service for the organization
- Established and updated work schedules to account for changing staff levels and expected workloads
- Established efficient workflow processes, monitored daily productivity and implemented modifications to improve the overall effectiveness of personnel and activities
- Improved customer satisfaction scores through the application of superior conflict resolution and problem-solving skills
- Supported translations
Customer Service Administrator
- Monitored cash intake and deposit records, increasing accuracy and reducing discrepancies
- Generated repeat business through exceptional customer service and responded to customer concerns with friendly and knowledgeable service
- Responded to customer requests for products, services and company information
- Communicated with vendors regarding back order availability, future inventory and special orders
- Offered advice and assistance to customers, paying attention to special needs or wants
Diploma in Accounting and Business-FIA (ACCA)
Masters in Finance
University of Pennsylvania
Bachelors in Accounting
Arizona State University
Career Expert Tips:
Accounts Manager Resume with Writing Guide
The accounts manager resume is a tricky one to write. Many people, both within and outside of HR, get this wrong and end up failing the job application process. This article will cover 3 tips that you can do to make sure that you are ready for whatever comes next.
Let’s start with the title: an account manager is someone who oversees the financial affairs of one or more departments within an organization. This is a highly technical, specialized position and the key elements of the resume are going to be related to this. You want to make that clear right from the start – highlight your specialism.
The key focus points for employers will be financial reporting knowledge and experience, so you’ve absolutely got to show off both of these in your resume.
Accounts Manager Resume Writing Guide:
- Always start with a strong attention getting opening sentence, this is called the ‘hook’.
1.1 Never start with “I am writing to apply for the position of Accounts Manager” etc.
- Highlight your achievements as a sales person.
2.1 Tell the recruiter what actually happened and what you did that made an impact on the company’s sales and bottom line results. This will be seen by a recruiter as someone who takes action and not just talks about doing something.
2.2 Please refer to the following:
a) How to do an Accounts Manager Cash Handling Resume.
b) How to do an Accounts Manager Inventory Management Resume.
c) Sales Manager Resume Sample and Template; Sales Account Manager Resume Sample and Template; Sales Executive Resume Example and Free Templates; Assistant Store Manager Resume Samples To Help You Land An Interview.
- Use action words when describing your achievements.
3.1 For example:
a) “Increased company’s sales by 10% in 3 consecutive months” instead of “I had increased sales in three consecutive months”.
b) “Managed a team of 8 people and increased productivity by 30%” instead of “I managed a team, increasing productivity by 30%”.
- Always keep your resume short and concise, no longer than 1 page.
List of Typical Responsibilities For an Accounts Manager Resume:
- Determine the Accounts Receivable budget and credit policy.
- Prepare monthly reports for management and customers on Accounts Receivable status, including collection activity.
- Review and analyze accounts to identify errors or other questions requiring special attention by policyholders or collectors; interview policyholders to correct errors, to obtain explanations of problems in meeting payment deadlines, such as approvals for extension of time for premium payment, etc.
- Establish an aggressive payment policy for delinquent accounts.
- Establish collection procedures and procedures for retaining independent collections counsel, if necessary.
- Adhere to the written agreements with customers, including those in effect on the date of employment.
- Maintain an accurate client file and related files including the paperwork necessary to collect each account (e.g., statements, contracts).
Top 10 Must-have Accounts Manager Skills:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Computer literate (including Internet, email, Word and Excel).
- High energy levels, self-starter with perseverance to maintain enthusiasm during a long working day
- Excellent presentation skills
- Good at utilizing technology for business purposes
- Able to work independently
- Adept at multitasking
- High attention to detail
Tips to write an Accounts Manager Resume Summary:
- The human resource manager resume summary is a one-page document that is usually included with your resume. It helps to highlight your qualifications and goals, but it will not replace the other sections of your resume such as objective, education, experience or references.
- The resume summary template should be on a single page and should be in bullet point format.
- This resume summary section is used to summarize key qualifications. You should have a general idea of what employers want, but never be too specific.
- You should get a job finding template from your human resources department or your career center, and then work with a resume writer to learn it.
- The purpose of the resume summary is to help you showcase highlights of your qualifications in a way that will appeal to hiring managers who are choosing between candidates with similar experience and training.
- This section should be focused on your career goals and accomplishments, so be concise.
- The resume summary is about a minute or two of your time, but it can help you stand out from a large group of candidates and it is always good practice to write one.
- Do not forget that this main section of job searching resume will usually come after all other sections are written and edited. The idea of the summary is to get the hiring manager’s attention and then the employer will continue reading your resume.
- The section is an opportunity to highlight key skills, achievements and experiences.
- You should try going with a general format first, then you can use the information to customize your resume for specific positions or departments that interest you.,
How to write an Accounts Manager Resume with No experience:
- Language: You can write your resume in any language you want. Here is a sample of the resume in English language.
- Resume Length: A good resume should be no more than one page long. You might have to use some extra space if you have a good experience or qualifications for the job you are applying for, but it should not be more than one page long.
a. Objective: Your objective statement highlights what will be achieved by your work: a detailed description and a brief explanation of how the result will be achieved.
i. Compelling statement of why the reader should read your resume?
ii. Can you create your job title in the objective?
b. Key Achievements (usually in bullet points)
d. Experience: You can list your work experience before you reach the current position, to show that your skills are relevant and transferable. Your experience should be linked to the job description and the skillset is very important for getting employed in that company. It should contain your knowledge that will be useful during your job interview, but it should not be longer than two pages of resume.
How to write an Accounts Manager Cover Letter:
- Target the job specific position that you wish to apply for. Take a look at the job post to determine the types of qualifications that an employer is seeking in their ideal candidate. Make sure your qualifications meet or exceed most, if not all, of these requirements.
- Customized for a specific employer or organization . Tailor your cover letter by naming the company and individual to whom you are writing in the first paragraph. This will help you to get attention on your resume and ensure your letter gets read and considered.
- Write a professionally written cover letter to make your application stand out among all the other applicants who have already applied for the position.
- Validate that you are qualified for the position before sending it out.
- Your ideal readers are your recruiter, hiring manager, and human resources department.
- A well-written resume can get you a job interview.
- A well-written resume takes effort—it’s not just a matter of putting your name on it and hitting the send button.
- Your skills must be clear in both the disclosure section of your resume and in a cover letter.
- Avoid overusing buzzwords.
- Tailor it to the job and industry you’re applying for
Check Other Great Resumes:
- Linux System Administrator CV Sample
- Financial Analyst CV Example
- Chemical Engineering CV Sample
- Business Analyst Intern CV Example
- Product Marketer CV Sample
- Associate Software Engineer CV Sample
- Lecturer Psychology CV Example
- Automation Test Engineer CV Example
- Senior Accountant CV Sample
- Engineer-Mineral Processing CV Example