Are you an Administration Assistant by profession and looking for a career change? We have good news for you! use our job-winning professional Administration Assistant Resume template. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit CV” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors to have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more Resume Templates.
- Data Capturing
- Client Liaison
- Customer Relations
- Good Telephone Manners
- Stock Take
- Stock Ordering
- Workshop Presentation & Facilitation
- Answering and re-directing incoming calls
- Scanning of documents
- Data Capturing
- Closing of files for archiving
- Drafting of internal and external company documents
- Email correspondence with clients
- All noted emails & actions required updated daily on “whiteboard” for client
- Updating and allocating of Invoices paid and updating of client “account software”, retrieve emails with proof of payments
Personal Assistant / Office Manager / Client Servicing
- Manage Outlook appointments and diary for Financial Advisor
- Book and confirm appointments for Financial Advisor with clients
- Open/pack new client files with required & compliance documents
- Load new client details onto in-house system – Smart Advice
- Astute profile and summaries for clients
- Short-term quotes & Servicing quotes
- Life policies quotes & Servicing quotes
- Invest/RA servicing quotes
- New / servicing quotes submissions
- Claims Submissions
- Client liaisons
- Daily tasks for office and telesales personal
- FAZ Compliance & Compliance Audits
- Internal leads follow up
- Section 14 Transfers Administration
Quality Management System Administrator
- Co-ordinate the implementation and maintenance of the QMS
- Conduct internal company quality audits
- Conduct internal audits on the QMS
- Quality awareness and training
- Quality Management Administration
- Producing technically correct and well-presented drawings
- Ensuring that all drawings are checked and corrected by myself before handing to engineer
- Improving technical presentation of drawing
- Administration of drawings requirements and drawing office:
- Paper for plotter, ink, plot registers, plotter service and maintanance etc.
- Submission of plans to local council offices
- Appointed to review and re-structure drawing office procedures, guidelines and standards
ISO9001:2008 Introduction Training Course – Certificate
Time Management – Certificate
Career Expert Tips:
What Should Be Included In A Administration Assistant Resume?
When putting together a resume for an Administration Assistant position, it’s important to make sure that you include all of the relevant information that a potential employer is looking for. An Administration Assistant is someone who provides support to a business or organization in a variety of ways, from organizing office activities to providing customer service. As such, a resume for this position should emphasize administrative and organizational skills as well as any customer service experience.
The resume should begin with a summary of qualifications. This section should highlight any relevant experience, skills and qualities that make the applicant a good fit for the position. It should provide an overview of the administrative experience, organizational abilities and customer service skills that the applicant has. It should also include any certifications or special training that the applicant has acquired.
Next, the resume should detail any educational qualifications and professional experience in an administrative role. This should include any specific roles that the applicant has held, such as an office manager or customer service representative. It should also include any relevant knowledge of office software, such as Microsoft Office.
Finally, the resume should include any additional skills or qualities that would make the applicant an ideal choice for the Administration Assistant position. This could include interpersonal skills, multitasking abilities, problem-solving capabilities or an ability to work well in a team.
By including all of the information mentioned above in an Administration Assistant resume, the applicant will have a good chance of getting an interview and eventually landing the job. Having a well-written and comprehensive resume is essential for success in the administrative field.
What Skills Should I Put On My Resume For Administration Assistant?
When writing a resume for an administration assistant role, it is important to demonstrate the key skills and abilities that are required for the job. It is also important to showcase your experience, education, and any additional certifications that you may have. To help you get started, here is a list of some of the skills and abilities that are often sought after in administration assistant roles:
- Organizational Skills: Being able to manage time efficiently, prioritize tasks, and stay organized are key skills for an administration assistant role.
- Communication: To be successful in an administrative role, you must have excellent verbal and written communication skills. You must be able to effectively communicate with coworkers, customers, and other stakeholders.
- Detail Orientation: Attention to detail is an essential skill for any administrative position. You must be able to accurately manage data and spot errors quickly.
- Computer Literacy: Proficiency in computer applications such as Microsoft Office and other business software is important for an administrative role.
- Problem Solving: Being able to identify and solve problems quickly and effectively is an important asset in any administrative role.
- Customer Service: Working in an administrative role often requires interacting with customers, and it is essential to be able to provide exceptional customer service.
- Time Management: Being able to manage time efficiently and prioritize tasks to meet deadlines is essential for an administrative role.
These are just some of the skills and abilities that should be highlighted on your resume for an administration assistant role. Be sure to include any experience, education, or certifications that are relevant to the position. With these skills and qualifications, you can make a strong case for why you are the perfect candidate for the job.
What Is The Job Description Of The Administration Assistant?
An Administrative Assistant is a critical position in any organization as they are responsible for providing administrative support to ensure that the daily operations of a business run smoothly. The job description of an Administrative Assistant may vary depending on the type of organization and the size of the company. Generally, the responsibilities of an Administrative Assistant include clerical duties, such as answering phones, typing documents, filing, scheduling meetings, and managing databases. They may also be responsible for taking messages, booking travel arrangements, and other tasks related to the organization’s operations. Additionally, they may be tasked with other duties such as ordering office supplies, maintaining recordkeeping systems, and organizing office records.
The qualifications required to become an Administrative Assistant vary depending on the organization. Generally, a high school diploma or equivalent is required and some experience working in a similar role may be beneficial. Additionally, administrative assistants should possess excellent organizational and communication skills, as well as a strong attention to detail. Being able to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously is also helpful.
The most important part of the job description for an Administrative Assistant is to ensure that the office runs smoothly and efficiently. This involves managing day-to-day operations, interacting with customers, vendors and other staff members, as well as completing administrative tasks. It is important for an Administrative Assistant to be organized and have the skills and knowledge necessary to successfully handle the tasks assigned to them.
What Is A Good Objective For A Administration Assistant Resume?
Having an effective and persuasive objective statement on your administration assistant resume is essential to securing the job you want. A good objective statement should be tailored to the specific job you are seeking and should showcase your experience and qualifications. An effective objective statement should highlight your most relevant skills and the value you can bring to the organization.
When writing your objective statement, you should focus on the ability to assist with administrative tasks, demonstrate organizational skills, and provide excellent customer service. You should also mention any specialized qualifications or certifications you have that are relevant to the job. Additionally, you should show your ability to work effectively with other team members and to be a self-starter.
It is also important to mention any awards, recognition, or special qualifications you have received. This can help to demonstrate your drive and dedication to being successful in the position. Make sure to mention any relevant technology skills you possess as well, such as experience with Microsoft Office products, project management, database management, and online marketing.
Your objective statement should explain why you are the best candidate for the position and should be written in the first person. Make sure that the statement is clear and concise, as hiring managers are often pressed for time and want to quickly identify the best candidates.
By creating an objective statement that is tailored to the position you are applying for, you can demonstrate your enthusiasm for the role and highlight the most important skills and qualifications you possess. A great objective statement can help you stand out from the competition and get noticed by the hiring manager.
What Are The Career Prospects In The Administration Assistant?
The role of the Administration Assistant is an essential one in almost any business, providing day-to-day support to the administrative and clerical departments. With the right qualifications and experience, Administration Assistants can expect to find a wide range of career prospects in the industry.
Administration Assistants are responsible for a variety of tasks, such as filing, data entry, and scheduling. Depending on the size of the company and the position, they may also help with customer service and reception duties. In addition, they may be expected to manage general office supplies, order equipment, and coordinate travel arrangements.
With the right qualifications, an Administration Assistant can pursue additional administrative positions such as Office Manager, Executive Assistant, or Human Resources Assistant. These roles offer the potential to advance in their career and can lead to more senior roles such as Office Manager, Administrative Coordinator, or Executive Secretary.
In addition, Administration Assistants can expect to find a variety of opportunities for growth and professional development. For example, they can pursue certifications and further their education to stay abreast of the latest trends in the industry. This can lead to better job security, higher wages, and increased job satisfaction.
Overall, Administration Assistants have the potential to enjoy a wide range of career prospects in the industry. With the right qualifications and experience, they can pursue more senior positions and enjoy a long-term career in the field.
Key Takeaways for an Administration Assistant resume
When writing an Administration Assistant resume, there are several key takeaways you should keep in mind to make sure your resume stands out amongst the sea of applicants. First, think carefully about which skills, achievements, and experiences to highlight. Your resume should demonstrate your ability to work effectively in a busy office environment and indicate your willingness to take on a variety of tasks.
- Developing a resume that is tailored to the job you are applying for is also important. Make sure to include the job title, or a variation of it, in your resume. Additionally, use language that is common in the administrative field and consider including keywords from the job description that pertain to your qualifications.
- Your resume should also showcase your organization, communication, and time management skills. It should show off your ability to work with a wide range of people, coordinate tasks, and provide excellent customer service. Be sure to emphasize any administrative qualifications and certifications you may have, as well as any computer or software skills that would be beneficial in the role.
- Finally, make sure to proofread your resume and have at least one other person review it to ensure you have presented yourself in the best light. A concise, well-organized resume is essential for landing an Administration Assistant job and can be the difference between getting an interview or being passed over.
Check Other Great Resumes:
- IT Support Specialist Resume Sample
- Security Analyst Resume Sample
- Project Manager Resume Sample
- Cloud Engineer Resume Sample
- Program Manager Resume Sample
- Brand Manager Resume Sample
- Business Development Manager Resume Sample
- Supply Chain Manager Resume Sample
- Web Developer Resume Sample
- IT Technician Resume Sample