Are you an Aerospace Engineering by profession and looking for a career change? We have good news for you! use our job-winning professional Aerospace Engineering Resume template. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit CV” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors to have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more Resume Templates.
Aerospace Engineering Graduate
Enthusiastic graduate eager to contribute to team success through proven success in hard work, attention to detail, teamwork and excellent organizational skills. Clear training and understanding of undergraduate courses and softwares, used during undergraduate study. Motivated to learn, grow and excel in Aerospace Industry.
- Communication & Teamwork & Time Management
- Leadership & Taking Initiative & Responsible
Program Management Engineer
- Managing, assisting and monitoring ongoing customer and development projects of Turkish Airlines, Airbus, Boeing, A-Jet
- Preparing project plans, managing the changes
- Reporting project status updates and progress
- Leading meetings with customers and stakeholders
- Assisting to administrative staff
- Hydraulic network analysis for landing gear of an aircraft
Orientation Leader (Volunteer)
- Orienting new students who start university
Master’s: Mechanical Engineering
Bachelor’s: Aerospace Engineering
Aircraft Pitch Controller Design – Dec 2018
Designing a control system for a Jetstar (an aircraft model) by using root-locus and frequency-response methods in Matlab & Simulink.
Conceptual Helicopter Design – Jun 2019
Designing a helicopter from scratch by following the traditional design methods but also implementing new ideas and assumptions based on engineering judgement.
Attitude Control of a Missile – Jun 2019
Designing a control system for a missile by using modern control system technics in Matlab & Simulink.
Control System Design of a Commercial Aircraft – Jan 2020
Designing a control system for Boeing 747 by using modern control technics in Matlab & Simulink.
Helicopter Dynamics, Stability & Control – Jan 2020
Calculating the angles of flapping and lead – lag motion of main rotor and deriving rotor forces
Career Expert Tips:
Check Other Great Resumes:
- Financial Assistant Resume Example
- Talent Acquisition Resume Example
- Sales Manager CV Example
- Technical Support Resume Example
- HR Administrative Officer Resume
- RPA Developer Resume Example
- Sales Director Resume Example
- Drupal Developer Resume Example
- Freight Manager Resume Example
- Data Analyst Resume Example