Are you a Area Sales manager by profession and looking for a career change? We have good news for you! use our job-winning professional Area Sales manager Resume Example template. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit CV” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors to have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more Resume Templates.
Area Sales manager
An astute and competent MBA – Retail marketing professional offering 7 years of experience Area Sales manager and Retail Sales Manager with track record of spearheading cross-functional teams to formulate strategies and effective execute key project deliverables. Proficient in combining an entrepreneurial drive with management skills to drive gains in revenue, market share and profitability. Highly skilled in cultivating excellent relationship new prospect & existing customer. Adept & turning around lagging operation & preparing company for fast growth & profitability
- Perform Sales Visits
- Ability to meet targets
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to manage teams
- Manage Sales Team
- 7+ years Experience in sales & management
- strong analytical skills
Asst. Service Manager
- Responsible for handling all consumer durable customer complain from Pune Region.
- Improves customer service quality result by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes establishing & communicating service metrics;
- Handling 12 Branch service team & our Regional Office service Team.
- Maintain relationship with all our venders ,dealers, distributors to make our service strong
- Analyze statistics & compile accurate report regarding sales ,Defective, company replacement
& customer replacement, service complains product & brand wise etc.
- Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth.
- Responsible for B2B sales, Making direct contact to company through mail & call for bulk
- Taking ownership of customer’s issues and following problems through to resolution.
- Training staff to deliver a high standard of customer service.
- investigating and solving customers’ problems, which may be complex or long-standing, that have been passed on by customer service assistants
Area Sales manager
- Develop efficient and creative sales and marketing strategies for the assigned territory and target setting for the sales team
- Monitoring sales team performance, analyzing sales data, periodical forecasting and reporting to zonal heads
- Managing and motivating a team to increase sales and ensure efficiency.
- Providing my team with stimulating & supportive environment, driving team performance.
- Controlling the training & development of my staff
- Managing stock levels and making key decision about stock control.
- Dealing with staff issue such as interviewing potential staff, conducting appraisals and performance review, as well as
- Ensure standard of quality, customer service and health and safety are met.
- Organizing special promotion, display and events.
- Maintaining awareness of market trends in the retail industry, understanding forthcoming customer
Initiatives and monitoring what local competitor are doing
- Promoting the organization locally by liaising with malls management, newspaper and the community in general
- Attending and chairing meetings
- Making Reports regarding sales ,performance, incentives, stock & send to HO
Store Mananger, Area Manager
- Ensure target achievement as prescribed by the management through effective strategies & customer handling
- Responsible for implementing promotional activities to increase customer base.
- Managing Primary and Secondary sale as per requirement and update monthly basis.
- To develop profitable business and grow existing base by coaching and driving the team.
- Maintain stores ambience, visual merchandise, stock management as per company SOP.
- Forecasting, planning and driving execution through data analysis.
- To review regularly and monitor daily, weekly and monthly activity and suggest appropriate improvements.
- Manage staff and maintain their grooming, give them product & sales training
Key Deliverable: (Store Manager)
- Responsible of achieve assign target annually basis given by company.
- Maintain Business Process & Administration flow to make overall profitability.
- Daily brief Showroom staff about Customer Interaction, Grooming, Product Knowledge and New launches etc.
- Stock ordering, give best service before & after sales
- Stock Management, Improve Efficiency, Relationship Management.
- Make sales report, stock report, on daily basis, planning for archiving quarterly,monthly,yearly target’s
- Maintaining Customer Relationship Management for post sales and future customer.
- Maintain operations by initiating, coordinating and enforcing program, operational and personnel policies and procedures
- Develop a schedule of holiday activities and promotions throughout the year strategically designed to bring in more revenue
- Complete store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results
- Maintain store staff job results by coaching, counselling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring and appraising job results.
- Identify current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- Provide effective and inspirational leadership to the team through regular training, motivation and performance appraisals in order to achieve set targets in sales volumes.
- Interact with the customers to understand their needs/ requirements while assisting them for the required services and maintaining customer relationships to build the future perceptiveness.
- Tried to maximize the sales by maintaining inventory.
Inventory Control, Stocktaking
MBA In Retail Managment
“Effectiveness on retailing mix” (Summer Project)