Are you an Assistant Finance Manager by profession and looking for an exciting career? We have good news for you! use our professional Assistant Finance Manager Resume Sample. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit Resume” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more resume samples.
Assistant Finance Manager Resume Example
Assistant Finance Manager
Financial analyst professional with 12+ years of experience in financial planning, budgeting & forecasting, analysis and reporting.
Proven leadership in training employees and conducting business financial presentations. Strong in financial planning and analytical skills.
- Project Accounting, Budgeting & Forecasting
- Financial Planning & Analysis
- Proficiency in converting raw data into meaningful Pivots
- Financial Data Analysis
- Innovative and attention to detail
- Leadership and problem-solving skills
- Proactive worker and Team player
- Good Presentation & Public speaking skills
- Good written and verbal communication
Assistant Finance Manager
Dellon International Ltd.
Reporting to Regional Finance Manager in UK, I am responsible for :
- Independently handle Project accounting for council contracts namely Cloud, Products, Bristol, WECA, Sefton & North Somerset.
- Preparation & review of various financial reports on Daily, weekly and monthly basis while co- working with FP&A stakeholders for assigned Contracts.
- Revenue, Cost & Headcount analysis for assigned Contracts on a monthly and quarterly basis. Providing process improvement recommendations on a timely manner.
- Got trained in UK to work closely with Stake holders on forecast and budget planning activities for assigned contracts.
- Knowledge sharing and support seniors in FP&A activities & drive standardization and improvement.
- Successfully onboarded FP&A activities for 3Cloud, Bristol, WECA & Producgts which are now managed by me.
Senior Finance Executive
Gem National Ltd.
Reporting to Senior Finance Manager in AUS, I was responsible for :
- Evaluating the company’s Accounts receivables processes and recommending the best ways to improve them further.
- Improve on the establishment’s current collections systems with result oriented suggestions. Monitor Debots for any irregularities.
- Collaborate closely with the Finance manager in the analysis of the corporation’s financial status and other such important issues affecting the entire company
Senior Finance Executive
Ace Technology Ltd.
Reporting to Finance Manager in UK, I was responsible for :
- Preparing, analyzing and revieweing First draft of P&L report for assigned contracts.
- Monitoring project wise revenue, cost and oveheads and highlight any variances monthly.
- Collaborate closely with the UK Finance manager in the analysis and review of the project wise Balance sheet and Timesheet schedules.
- Participate and support seniors in Audit and any adhoc requirements
Senior Executive – Documentation and Sales Co-ordination
Euro Corporations N.V.
Reporting to Division Manager in Belgium, I was responsible for :
- Direct reporting to the Business Development Head located for Steel & Wood division in Belgium.
- Co-ordinating between the stakeholders like Clients, Supplier, Logistics and Top level management for shipments, payments, documentation and statutory department.
- Ensuring the planning of shipments, payments from clients, to suppliers and Warehouse are done completed and the deadlines been met.
- Successfully Designed and Setup an Automated Purchase & Sales order tool through SQL and MS Access with the help of IT Team which resulted in savings of 15 mins per document. It also helped in generating various Business reports from SQL.
Manager – Accounts Receivables
Finland Curv Ltd.
Reporting to Managing Director in Nigeria, I was responsible for :
- Ensuring the Day to day activities for Accounts Receivables are completed smoothly. This included monitoring daily billing to clients, payment postings and Aged debtor reconciliation.
- Weekly Bank reconciliation, Cash flow in co-ordination with Accounts payables team, Credit card reconciliation, Employee Loans Advances reconciliation and Inventory reconciliaiton.
- Generating Monthly Sales report and presenting to the Management including Forecast and Trend analysis of Sales Report through Excel.
- Successfully Designed and implemented a new Billing software and Debtor collection Flow resulting in efficient and smooth follow-up system ensuring the Debtors make the payment on time.
Senior Executive – Credit Risk Assessment
Urban Global Services Ltd.
- Responsible for reviewing and Analysis of Credit scores and Payment history of US based customers through Web based Server for Citi Financial Mortgage Company (CFMC) a sister concern of Citibank.
- Reporting the credit scores and Payment history of US based customers to the 4 major Credit Bureaus located in USA (Experian, Equifax, Transunion and Innovis)
- Actively responding to Customer queries. Maintaining Client- Customer relationship.
- Awarded the “Star of the Quarter” twice for exceptional performance. Also, received Appreciation Mails from Business office manager for consistent performance.
Chartered Management Accountant (CMA)
Chartered Institute of Management Accountant (CIMA)
Master of Business Administration (US)
Diploma in Financial Management
Georgia Institute of Technology
Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS)
New York University