Are you a Final year Graduate and looking for an exciting career? We have good news for you! use our professional Final year Graduate Resume Sample. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit Resume” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors to have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more resume samples.
Final year Graduate
Final year graduate student currently seeking a full time position in an organisation. Confident and an articulate individual with ability to work with others to achieve set goals. Young and matured individual with developed skills and personal attributes that will support the transition from education to full-time employment. Leadership and communication skills developed and demonstrated through engagement in various associations. The Key strengths also include strong attention and willingness to learn and develop professionally.
- Public Speaking
- Team Leadership
- Strategic planning
- Competitive intelligence
- Charity Event Volunteer
- Research and Analysis
Successfully completed the 3 months’ internship programme at Hayath Business Solutions International as an intern on the Procurement division.
- Validation of Purchase requisitions
- Raising purchase orders
- Purchase cards processing
- Liaising with the on-shore team regarding queries
- Coordinating with clients/vendors and the team in discharging services.
Social media co-ordinator
Green Mint Cafe is situated in Colombo and is open 24 hours and serves American food in great portion. The job role consisted of:
- Setting up and optimizing company pages within each social media platform.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content of the business.
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules.
GCE Ordinary Level
Successfully passed the GCE Ordinary Level Examination in 2015.
GCE Advanced Level
Successfully passed the Advanced Level examination in 2017 with all the subjects inclusive of Business Studies, Accounting, Economics and General English within one-year time period
Higher National Diploma in Business Management
Leading to BSc. (Hons) in International and Business Management and completed with Distinction Grade. Following are some of the credits for the modules:
- Global Business Environment- Distinction
- Statistics for Management- Distinction
- Human Resource Management- Distinction
- Management Accounting- Merit
- Financial Accounting- Merit
- Research Project- Distinction
- Organisational Behaviour- Pass
- Research Project- Distinction
- Managing Successful Project- Distinction
Career Expert Tips:
Guide to create a Final year Graduate Resume
Resumes are one of the most vital tools for a job hunt, but they can be hard to create. The final year graduate resume template will help you produce an amazing resume that will get you noticed by employers. Follow these step-by-step instructions and get your final year graduate resume today.
Final year Graduate Resume job Description:
When attempting to create a final year graduate resume for yourself, you need to first have a very clear idea of what you would like your future job to be. The resume is the first way that employers will see your potential; they are looking for evidence of your skills and experience in order to decide whether or not they’re going to offer you an interview.
Employers are looking for specific skills that you can bring to their company, so it’s important to include the details that they are looking for.
Make sure your final year graduate resume has a clear job description with several qualifications and skills. This will make it easier to tailor your resume specifically for each job application, and ensure that you don’t miss out on opportunities because you didn’t have the right information on your resume. Use bullet points or short sentences to describe each experience and qualification.
List your skills. Include your education, employment history, and hobbies. These are all helpful to the employer as they will be able to see whether or not you have experience with a particular skill set that they are looking for.
List your qualifications. Check to see if there any courses that you have completed, voluntary or paid work experience that you have had and, when relevant, any awards or other recognitions that you may have received.
Final year Graduate Job Responsibilities:
- Being able to interview and assess candidates.
- Having the ability to give good feedback to candidates.
- Being able to write job descriptions that will be taken into account when hiring for each post.
- Being able to manage the job process.
- Being able to work with people from all levels of the organization.
- Understanding HR rules and regulations.
- Having excellent organization skills.
- Understand management policies, suggesting changes to job descriptions, salary structures and so on.
- Being able to motivate employees.
- Being able to make decisions that will benefit the company as a whole.
- Knowing how to obtain information when necessary.
- Having excellent customer and communication skills.
- Keeping up to date with the latest technology.
Tips to Write a Final year Graduate Resume Summary:
- Keep it simple. Use bullets and short sentences to summarise your skills and qualifications.
- Keep in mind that the purpose of the resume summary is to get noticed. Don’t talk about anything irrelevant, but show how qualified you are for the job you are applying to.
- Describe the skills that you have that are relevant to the job you are applying for.
- Make sure that your skills and personal qualities are relevant to the job you are applying for. This is particularly important if you aren’t qualified yet, but want an entry level position at a company where they need someone with your personal qualities.
- List your achievements, competitions or other types of activities that you have participated in.
- Include some publications that you have written that show what you can do.
- List the major events in your life. Maybe the exciting time when you did something fun, but make sure to use relevant details. Give examples of the skills that you have acquired through this experience, so it will be easier for a potential employer to see how qualified you are for a particular position.
- Last, but not least, don’t forget to include your contact details and make sure that they are easy to find on your resume.
Top 10 Must-have final year graduate Skills:
- You need to be able to work under pressure.
- Have good communication skills and be able to negotiate between people from different backgrounds or cultures.
- You need to be organized, so you can keep track of all the tasks that you have to do and manage your time effectively.
- Show versatility by being able to work in a variety of environments and adapt easily.
- As a final year graduate, you need to have leadership skills that allow you to influence others and motivate them when necessary..
- You need to be able to think quickly, so you can deal with any problems that may arise in your role.
- You need to know how to work under pressure and be able to take care of all the duties that you have within your role.
- You need to know how people learn and motivate them when needed.
- You need to know how to manage your emotions and be able to keep yourself cool when things don’t go well.
- You need to have good attention to detail and work independently without the supervision of a supervisor.
Tips to Write a final year graduate Cover Letter:
- A cover Letter is one of the most important parts of your application. It is very important that you write the cover letter in a professional way and emphasise your skills, abilities and experience.
- You need to explain why you are applying for the position and what makes you a good fit for the position.
- Explain what your future plans are apart from being a part of this company.
- Explain why the employer should select you out of all other candidates who have applied for the same position.
- You can refer to your resume, so you can make sure that you have covered everything in your application.
- As a final-year graduate, it is very important that you include all of your relevant skills and capabilities.
- Follow the instructions on how to apply for the position and adhere to the deadline set by the employer.
- Don’t forget to include all of your contact details on the cover letter, so that if needed the employer can contact you for an interview.
- Make sure that you do not include any personal details in your cover letter, like where you live or what your hobbies are.
- Don’t forget to check over your application before submitting it and make sure that it is free of spelling or grammatical errors.
Tips to Write a final year graduate Resume with no experience:
- When writing a resume, you need to focus on the skills that you have that are relevant to the job for which you are applying for.
- You need to show each employer that you have the relevant skills and abilities to perform well in your role.
- Write your resume with a professional style and avoid using slang or abbreviations.
- When writing your resume, you need to make sure that it is objective-based and includes all of your skills and qualifications.
- You need to brief about yourself in a concise way and focus on the relevant information which is required by the employer.
- You need to write your resume in such a way that it will be easy for an employer to read, understand and remember.
- It is very important that you include all of your relevant qualifications, achievements, awards, and experiences in your resume.
As you can see, a final year graduate resume can be an excellent way to help you get your foot in the door. Use these final year graduate resume guidelines for inspiration and start creating one for yourself. Wishing you Good luck!
Check Other Great Resumes:
- Mental Health Support Worker Resume Example
- Translator Resume Sample
- Finance Graduate Resume Example
- Marketing Student Resume Sample
- Quality Assurance Resume Sample
- Legal Assistant Resume Sample
- Commerce Student Resume Example
- Maintenance Engineer Supervisor Resume Sample
- Vendor Sales Manager Resume Example
- Event Manager Resume Sample