Are you an Assistant Manager Sales by profession and looking for a career change? We have good news for you! use our job-winning professional Assistant Manager Sales CV sample template. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit CV” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors to have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more CV samples.
Assistant Manager – Sales
Experience business management professional with expertise in multi-industry handling sales, marketing, and engineering. Deep understanding of B2B and B2C businesses in the HVAC&R industry,general management, large scale sales & distribution,marketing & innovation, change management.Analyzing and exploiting market opportunities within a variety of organizational structures and corporate development stages,expertise in the air conditioning system.
- Account-Based Marketing
- Distribution Channel & Client Relation
- Business trend identification and forecasting
- Sales (B2B/C)
- C & B Market Analysis and benchmarking
- Performance Management to assess work force efficiency
- Mentoring & Coaching
Assistant Manager – VRV Business
- Generate Sales Lead by interacting with Architects, Consultants, and Channel Partners.
- Exploring new markets and areas for expansion and upgrading
- Ensure On-time completion of the order cycle
- Provide three-month rolling sales forecast based on market knowledge and discussion with customers
Assistant Business Manager
- Relationship Management with consultant’s architects and end customers.
- Business Development across different routes to market
- Go-to-market plans with focus segments & markets for growth (heat map/hotspots)
- Pipeline management with Pricing, profitability, Value selling Account selection, Account management.
- Channel partner management based on Sales Force CRM platform.
Senior Sales Executive
- Identified marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor’s share, and competitor’s strengths and weaknesses, forecasting projected business & establishing targeted market share.
- Ranked 3rd for total market share in 2016,with a significantly increased sales and restructured product territory from previous year.
- Supervise and direct a work force of 15 Lead, facility, and planning engineers.
- Dealer performance evaluation and implementing dealer recognition programs.
- Ensuring customer delight in project management and execution and resolving conflicts if any.
- Create and execute “GIVE US AND GAIN” Strategies for new business acquisition, customer satisfaction and new market entry.
- Grew entire business unit’s sales volume to 56% within a year.
Senior Sales Engineer
- Prepare Monthly reports for ongoing projects and Oversee annual service work on chillers, cooling towers, and pump systems to optimize the operation of systems.
- Developed focused business plan aimed at hospitals and industries, created a relationship with targeted customers and negotiated comprehensive contracts.
- Chiller Design, Selection and estimation.
Head Pre -Sales
- Selection of machines and pipe routing and taking diversity factor for optimum design and cooling.
- Handling activities pertaining to Cost Estimation Time scheduling for projects & Planning, Site Meeting with consultants and clients, Site inspection with the project progress.
- Developing Design of Duct Layout and chilled water piping layout and prepare Bill of quantities for Projects
- Utilized building design and construction techniques, knowledge, and blueprints up to and including structural, facade systems, HVAC, electrical and fire fighting system, for building preventive maintenance and repair
Master of Business Administration
Bachelor of Technology in Electrical & Electronics Engineering
Career Expert Tips:
Check Other Great Resumes:
- Account Executive Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Sales Manager Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Data Scientist Resume Example (Writing Guide)
- Accounts Receivable Supervisor Resume Example
- Dentist Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Software Developer Resume Example
- Radio Frequency Engineer Resume Example
- Senior Technical Manager Resume Sample
- Laboratory Assistant Resume Example
- Digital Marketing Manager Resume Sample