Are you a Senior Technical Buyer & Stock Controller by profession and looking for a career change? We have good news for you! use our job-winning professional Senior Technical Buyer resume template. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit CV” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors to have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more Resume Templates.
SENIOR TECHNICAL BUYER / STOCK CONTROLLER
Skilled and experienced Senior Technical Buyer 1 and a half years experience in Procurement and 2 years experience in Maintenance Planning and Asset Management. I have a strong exposure to computerized systems such as Sage evolution, Pragma Onkey 5 Maintenance system, Microsoft office suite and Adobe Design Master Collection.
I have an experience in researching deals and coordinating materials and purchase orders, supplier
sourcing, vendor application process, vendor relationship management, managing credit application and supplier contracts. Piloting strategic negotiations with vendors to drive down costs for a good quality service or product in line with specified costs, quality and delivery targets. To ensure continuous supply of equipment and consumables and communicate problems which may pose risk or impact business operations.
- Sage Evolution
- Asset Management
- System Administration
- Supplier Sourcing
- Vendor relationship management
- Order Processing
- Quote Sourcing
- Inventory control
- Stock Taking
- Price negotiations
- Cost Savings Initiatives
- Effective communication
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Power-point
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Lightroom
- Adobe In-Design
- Adobe Flash
- Adobe Premier
- Time Management
- Safe Work Practice
- Health and Safety
Senior Technical Buyer
- Supplier sourcing
- Vendor application, supplier contracts and credit application management
- Vendor relationship management
- Researching deals and coordinating materials and purchase orders
- Piloting strategic negotiations with vendors to drive down costs
- To ensure continuous supply of equipment and communicate problems which may pose risk or impact business operations
- Trained new hires in safe and effective storage and packing
- Worked collaboratively with project managers from engineering and Production departments to ensure the successful completion of jobs.
Furnace Operator (AC and DC Smelter)
- Maintaining efficient and safe process of furnaces
- Monitor and control furnace parameters
- Maintaining furnace critical equipment according to the specifications and report defects
- Analyzed and found solutions for problems with electrical and fixture issues.
- Successfully interpreted blueprints to bring ideas from conception to fruition.
- Recognized for meticulous attention to details and finishing projects ahead of schedule.
Planner Maintenance Clerk
- Asset Management
- Maintenance and scheduling implementations
- Capturing work orders / Job cards
- Electricity, Gas and Water consumption and cost analyses
- Creating breakdown reports and failure trend analyses
- Allocating hours and manpower for major Maintenance projects
- Updating website content daily
- Monitor and manage national kickboxing fighters ranking system
- Creating new users and profiles (Fighters, officials and Management)
- Updating online calendar and events
Advertising and Marketing
- Graphic Design
- Digital Design
- Creative Process
- Critical Thinking
- Accelerated English
High School Diploma
- Electrical Technology
- Engineering Graphic and Design
- Physical Science
- Life Orientation
Career Expert Tips:
- Always make sure you choose the perfect resume format to suit your professional experience.
- Ensure that you know how to write a resume in a way that highlights your competencies.
- Check the expert curated popular good CV and resume examples
What Should Be Included In A Senior Technical Buyer Resume?
When it comes to crafting a successful Senior Technical Buyer resume, it is important to include all of the key elements. These include a summary of your experience and qualifications, a thorough overview of your professional history, details of your education and training, and a list of your relevant accomplishments. It should also include information about your technical skills, certifications, and any other pertinent information that could help you land the job.
At the top of the Senior Technical Buyer resume should be a brief summary of your qualifications and experience. This should provide a concise overview of your background and what you have to offer. It should also highlight any transferable skills or specialties that may be useful in the job.
Underneath the summary, the professional history should include details of each job you have held, including the dates of employment, the duties and responsibilities you handled, and any notable accomplishments. By providing a comprehensive history of your past jobs, it will show potential employers that you have a solid history of working in the purchasing field.
The education and training section should include any relevant degrees or certifications you may have, as well as any specialized training you may have received. This could include courses in purchasing, negotiations, supply chain management, and more.
By following these tips, you can create a comprehensive Senior Technical Buyer resume that will stand out to potential employers. With the right information and a well-crafted resume , you can highlight your achievements, such as the number of successful deals you have closed, awards you have won, or any other accomplishments that demonstrate your ability to succeed in a purchasing role. Include details about the size of the deals you have closed, the complexity of the projects you have managed, and any unique challenges you faced and overcame. Additionally, mention any certifications or special training you have received that would demonstrate your expertise in the purchasing field.
What Skills Should I Put On My Resume For Senior Technical Buyer?
When applying for a senior technical buyer role, there are specific skills that should be highlighted on your resume to show employers that you are well-suited for the job. It is important to emphasize technical skills such as product knowledge, contract negotiation, and data analysis. You should also demonstrate your experience in areas such as supply chain management, vendor management, and project management. Additionally, showcasing the ability to work with multiple stakeholders and understand their needs is essential for the role.
When listing your skills, it is essential to use bullet points and concise language to demonstrate your capabilities. It is also important to provide specific examples of when and how you have used the listed skills. This will give employers a better understanding of your ability in each area and make it easier for them to assess your suitability for the role.
Product knowledge is essential for a senior technical buyer, as it allows you to make informed decisions about which products to purchase and negotiate with vendors. Employers will want to see that you have an excellent understanding of the products and various technologies, as this will be essential in evaluating suppliers. Similarly, contract negotiation skills are necessary to ensure that the company is getting the best price and terms.
Data analysis is another important skill for a senior technical buyer. This skill allows you to assess the quality of suppliers, evaluate pricing, and identify areas of improvement. It is also important to demonstrate your ability to work with multiple stakeholders and manage projects, as this will help you to ensure that all deadlines are met.
Overall, demonstrating the right skills on your resume is essential for a senior technical buyer. Employers will be looking for candidates who have a strong understanding of products, excellent contract negotiation skills, and the ability to manage multiple stakeholders and projects simultaneously. You should also show that you are able to consistently deliver on time and that you possess strong problem-solving and communication skills. Additionally, having a good understanding of the industry and its regulations will be beneficial.
What Is The Job Description Of The Senior Technical Buyer?
The job of a Senior Technical Buyer is to manage the purchase of technical products, services, and materials for a company. They must be well-versed with technical terms and be able to evaluate and compare suppliers in terms of cost, quality, and delivery. Senior Technical Buyers also need to be able to analyze technical specifications in order to make the most cost-effective purchasing decisions.
Senior Technical Buyers must have strong communication skills in order to negotiate with suppliers and vendors. They must also be able to identify potential risks associated with purchasing and be able to develop strategies to mitigate those risks. Senior Technical Buyers must also be able to develop and maintain relationships with suppliers, vendors, and other stakeholders.
In addition, Senior Technical Buyers must have excellent organizational and planning skills in order to ensure the timely delivery of goods and services. They must have an eye for detail when examining contracts and be able to review them for compliance with company policies and procedures.
To be successful in a Senior Technical Buyer role, it is essential that the candidate have a strong understanding of the product and services needs of the company. They should be able to identify potential suppliers and vendors, and then compare them in terms of cost, quality, and delivery. They should also have the ability to negotiate and manage contracts and be able to effectively manage their time and resources. Finally, they should be able to evaluate the overall performance of the supplier or vendor, to ensure the company is getting the best value for its purchases.
What Is A Good Objective For A Senior Technical Buyer Resume?
The objective of a senior technical buyer resume can make or break your job search, as it is the first thing employers look at when reviewing your application. A strong, well-crafted objective can convince employers to give your resume a closer look, while a weak one could be a surefire way to get your resume moved to the “no” pile.
When writing your objective, you should focus on your key strengths, qualifications, and experience that make you the ideal candidate for the position. Make sure you include any specialties you may have, such as expertise in a specific industry or product. It is also important to include any professional certifications or training you have received in your field that could make you a more attractive candidate.
Finally, make sure your objective clearly states the position you are looking for and the value you can bring to the company. Be sure to be as specific as possible and avoid general terms. For example, a successful objective might read, “Experienced senior technical buyer, with 10 years of experience in the electronics industry, seeking to lead a team in procuring the best-value components for a variety of projects.”
By crafting a strong objective, you will be able to show employers that you are the right candidate for the job. It is also important to keep in mind that the rest of your resume should back up the promises you make in your objective. With a well-written objective and a compelling resume, you can be sure to land the job of your dreams.
What Are 5 Responsibilities Of A Senior Technical Buyer?
As a Senior Technical Buyer, there are many responsibilities that must be taken on in order to ensure the success of the purchasing department. Here are 5 of the most important responsibilities:
- Sourcing: A Senior Technical Buyer must be able to identify and evaluate the best suppliers for their company. They must also be able to negotiate the best prices and terms for their company’s purchases.
- Inventory Management: A Senior Technical Buyer is responsible for managing the company’s inventory and ensuring that the right parts are available when needed. They must also be able to forecast future needs and make sure that inventory levels are maintained.
- Quality Control: A Senior Technical Buyer must be able to ensure that the parts and materials being purchased are of the highest quality. They must also be able to detect any defects in the items and take the necessary corrective action.
- Cost Control: A Senior Technical Buyer must be able to accurately estimate costs and adhere to budget constraints. They must work to minimize the total cost of purchasing without sacrificing quality.
- Compliance: A Senior Technical Buyer must be familiar with all relevant laws and regulations related to their job. They must also be able to verify that all suppliers meet the necessary compliance standards.
What Are The Career Prospects In The Senior Technical Buyer?
A senior technical buyer is an important role in the purchasing department of a company. They are responsible for finding and procuring goods and services that match the company’s specifications and budget. As the senior technical buyer, they are also responsible for researching and selecting the best suppliers and vendors, negotiating contracts and prices, and managing supplier relationships. This job requires a great deal of experience and knowledge of the technical aspects of purchasing, as well as the ability to problem-solve and negotiate.
The career prospects for a senior technical buyer are strong. With the right skills and experience, a senior technical buyer can move up to a management role within their company or to a higher-level purchasing position with a different company. Senior technical buyers also have the opportunity to specialize in a certain type of procurement, such as medical supplies, military parts, or electronics.
The job market for senior technical buyers is expected to remain strong, with demand for this role increasing in many industries. As technology continues to advance, the need for skilled buyers who understand the technical aspects of purchasing is only going to increase. Companies across the globe are now looking for senior technical buyers who can streamline the procurement process and help them save money.
For those interested in this career, it’s important to have a strong understanding of purchasing processes, the ability to research and compare different vendors and suppliers, and excellent negotiating skills. A well-crafted senior technical buyer resume should also outline your experience and technical expertise. With the right skills and experience, a senior technical buyer can look forward to a rewarding and successful career.
Check Other Great Resumes:
- Event Organizer Resume Sample
- Account Executive Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Sales Manager Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Data Scientist Resume Example (Writing Guide)
- Accounts Receivable Supervisor Resume Example
- Dentist Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Software Developer Resume Example
- Radio Frequency Engineer Resume Example
- Senior Technical Manager Resume Sample
- Laboratory Assistant Resume Example