Are you a Banking Services Officer by profession and looking for a career change? We have good news for you! use our job-winning professional Banking Services Officer Resume template. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit CV” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors to have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more Resume Templates.
Banking Services Officer
Professional banking services manager with over 10 years of experience. Proficient in all aspects of bank management and operation, including account management, customer service, staff coordination, and product sales. Well-qualified and result-oriented with successful experience in positions of increasing responsibilities and duties. Top-performer with trach record of consistently meeting sales goals and customer expectations. Skilled in educating customers on banking products. Team-player with polished communication skills. Dedicated to effective and innovative management techniques to ensure the success of the branch.
- Customer Service Relations
- Marketing Financial Services
- Staff Development
- Problem Solving Skills
- Time Management
- Banking Products & Services
- New Business Development
- Sales Management
- Regulatory Compliance
- Relationship Building
- Revenue Growth Generation
- Branch Management
- Account Management
- Teller Operations
- Ability to Stay Calm & Think Quickly in a Fast-Paced Environment
- Proficient Documentation, Administrative Skills
- Strong Interpersonal & Communication Skills
Banking Services Manager (MG – 8)
- Manage branch’s operations in line with system & procedures.
- Work at the bank’s front counter to assist customers with various banking needs, including deposits, withdrawals, and balance checks.
- Adhere to all company standards to ensure that customers received optimal care and service while banking at our branch.
- Follow guidelines for detecting and reporting fraudulent transactions, including theft and identity impersonation.
- Oversee infrastructure and branch equipment, etc.
- Maintain discipline and decorum.
- Rectify audit observations and formulate plans to avoid the repetition of the same.
- Report Periodic data and information to Head Office.
- Authorize customers’ account according to the bank’s SOPs.
- Ensure confidentiality with all banking transactions.
- Perform the operational activities including stop payments and update customer profiles. Provide customer support as needed and work to resolve customer matters.
- Maintain all quality and procedural standards within the branch.
- Managing the day to day running of the branch.
- Motivate and lead the bank staff.
Banking Services Officer
- Worked as CD-Incharge and maintenance of all cash books.
- Responsible for clearing including Intercity, OBCs, local/ foreign cheques and maintenance of the same.
- Remittances, issuance of PO, CDRs, DDs, etc. and Maintenance of their record separately.
- Opened accounts including corporate and individual.
- Was custodian of locker keys and operations.
- Officiated as a BSM in absence of supervisor.
Certification of Participation in Audit Check-list of BSMs in 2012
Certification of Appreciation for ATM Uptime Campaign in 2013
Certification for completing The Professional Woman course in 2013
Best Performance (BSM Awan Town) in 2014
Career Expert Tips:
Check Other Great Resumes:
- Account Executive Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Sales Manager Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Data Scientist Resume Example (Writing Guide)
- Accounts Receivable Supervisor Resume Example
- Dentist Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Software Developer Resume Example
- Radio Frequency Engineer Resume Example
- Senior Technical Manager Resume Sample
- Laboratory Assistant Resume Example
- Digital Marketing Manager Resume Sample