Are you a Certified Prosthetist And Orthotist by profession and looking for a career change? We have good news for you! use our job-winning professional Certified Prosthetist And OrthotistCV sample template. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit CV” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors to have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more CV samples.
CPO-Certified Prosthetist And Orthotist
To be goal-oriented professional with zeal to make a winning career in Prosthetic and Orthotic field.
Certified Prosthetist and Orthotist with proven ability to manage comprehensive prosthetic and Orthotic patient care. Accustomed to performing patient assessments, formulating and implementing treatment plans and providing patient follow-up. Well-versed in design, fabrication and fit requirements to restore physiological functions and cosmesis.
- Evaluation And Assessment
- MS OFFICE AND BASIC COMPUTING
- Orthotic And Prosthetic Devices
- Select Materials
- Business Development
- Patient Training
- Public Relations
Associate Prosthetics And Orthotics Services
- Evaluated patient histories, complaints and current symptoms to understand conditions and begin diagnostic processes.
- Administered high level of care to patients though active listening, open-ended questioning and Skill.
- Engaged with other professionals to impart knowledge and discuss best treatment courses.
- Took measurements, made impressions and developed templates to accurately fit devices.
- Performed initial patient evaluation and formulated treatment plans.
- Repaired or updated prosthetic and orthotic devices to support patient needs.
- Performed appliance fittings, including static and dynamic alignments.
Trainee-Clinical Rehabilitation Services
- Instructed patients on how to use and care for devices to obtain optimal life and operation from each piece.
- Selected materials and made cast measurements, model modifications, and layouts.
- Carried out clinical activities to complete Patient fitment mostly in Spinal Orthosis, Above Knee and Upper Limb Prosthesis.
- Device construction, Patient training as a part of The Rehabilitation Process.
- Learnt about Public responsibilities, Device Prescription and Assessment.
- One month Internship at Ottobock Healthcare India Pvt, Ltd, Head Office; Mumbai, India for detailed observation, defining Prescription criterias and refarding public responsibilities.
Masters in Prosthetics And Orthotics
Bachelor in Prosthetics And Orthotics
Higher Secondary Certificate-HSC
Secondary School Certificate-SSC
Career Expert Tips:
Check Other Great Resumes:
- Account Executive Resume
- Sales Manager Resume Example
- Data Scientist Resume Example
- Accounts Receivable Supervisor Resume Example
- Dentist Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Software Developer Resume Example
- Radio Frequency Engineer Resume Example
- Senior Technical Manager Resume Sample
- Laboratory Assistant Resume Example
- Digital Marketing Manager Resume Sample