Are you a Chartered Accountant by profession and looking for a career change? We have good news for you! use our job-winning professional Chartered Accountant Resume template. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit CV” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors to have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more Resume Templates.
I am highly enthusiastic and confident person with a desired to succeed in a fast moving environment. I am hardworking individual who is not afraid of changes and can adapt easily into any given environment with good group dynamic skills. I am also a good communicator with first class management skills motivated by responsibility. I consider myself very reliable, trustworthy, and always try to work to the best of my ability.
- TALLY ERP
- MS OFFICE
- Interpersonal Skills
AUDIT & ASSURANCE
- Assisted in Internal Audit programmes of clients covering Educational Trusts, Medical Trusts, Social Welfare Trusts.
- Prepared Monthly as well as Quarterly Financials, Annual Budgets & Audit reports in line with the approved audit plan, Discussed audit findings and recommendations with line managers and reported significant issues to senior management
- Assisted in Statutory Audit of Listed companies (Manufacturing & Service industries)
- Assisted in Investigation Audit (Construction Industry)
TAXATION & OTHER ROLES :
- Registration under GST and filing of GST returns
- Assisted clients in Direct & Indirect Tax compliances, handling TDS Assignment with team, preparation and presentation of submissions before tax authorities.
- Assisting in Annual ROC Filings
- CPT – June 2015 – 55.00%
- IPCC – Nov 2016 Group I – 52.50% & May 2017- Group II – 54.33%
- CA Final – Nov 2019 – 51.38%
Remarks : Exemption in 2 subjects in CA Final including Risk Management
Bachelor of Commerce
Higher Secondary Education
Career Expert Tips:
- Always make sure you choose the perfect resume format to suit your professional experience.
- Ensure that you know how to write a resume in a way that highlights your competencies.
- Check the expert curated popular good CV and resume examples
What Should Be Included In A Chartered Accountant Resume?
When writing a Chartered Accountant resume, it’s important to include all the relevant information about your experience and qualifications. A well-crafted resume should highlight your skills and experience as a professional accountant, and should also give potential employers a sense of your overall work ethic.
Your Chartered Accountant resume should include your educational background, including your degree and certifications. It should also include a list of any relevant work experience related to accounting, including internships or other job experience. You should list any relevant professional memberships or certifications, as well as any additional skills you possess.
In addition to your experience and qualifications, your Chartered Accountant resume should also showcase your abilities and interests. Be sure to include any areas of expertise you have, such as financial analysis or auditing. You should also include any special projects or initiatives you have undertaken, as well as any volunteer work or professional organizations you have joined.
The most important part of your Chartered Accountant resume is the cover letter. This should be written in a professional and polite tone, and should explain why you are the ideal candidate for the job. It should also demonstrate your knowledge of the accounting profession and your commitment to the task.
Your Chartered Accountant resume should be written in a clear and concise manner. You should also include any contact information you have, such as a phone number or email address. Finally, make sure to proofread your resume before submitting it, as errors can reflect poorly on your professionalism and ability to do the job.
What Skills Should I Put On My Resume For Chartered Accountant?
When it comes to creating a resume for a Chartered Accountant position, the skills you include are essential for showcasing your qualifications for the role. A Chartered Accountant’s job is highly analytical and requires a wide range of skills and expertise, so showcasing the right skills on your resume can help you to stand out from other applicants.
The most important skills to list on your resume for a Chartered Accountant role are related to finance, accounting, and analytics. Examples of such skills include financial analysis, financial planning, budgeting, accounting, auditing, data analysis, and tax planning. You should also include any knowledge you have of financial software such as QuickBooks and Microsoft Excel. Additionally, listing any certifications or licenses that you hold, such as the Chartered Accountant designation, will demonstrate your expertise in the field.
Other important skills to include on your resume for a Chartered Accountant position are related to communication and customer service. Chartered Accountants often have to deal with clients and customers, so it is important to demonstrate that you have the skills to work with people effectively and professionally. Examples of such skills include interpersonal communication, customer service, problem-solving, and conflict resolution.
In addition to the above, you should also include any qualifications or professional development courses that you have completed related to the Chartered Accountant field. This will demonstrate to a potential employer that you are committed to staying up to date with the changes in the field, and that you are prepared to take on the role.
Overall, creating a resume for a Chartered Accountant position requires careful consideration of the skills you include , as well as the professional qualifications and development courses you have completed. Showing evidence of your ability to communicate and provide customer service effectively will help you stand out from other applicants and increase your chances of being hired.
What Is The Job Description Of The Chartered Accountant?
A Chartered Accountant is a professional who is responsible for managing and maintaining the financial records of a business or individual. Chartered Accountants are experts in the field of accounting and are responsible for the preparation and analysis of financial reports, overseeing the taxation process and interpreting the financial regulations and laws of the country. They also provide advice on the most effective strategies for making financial decisions.
A Chartered Accountant is required to have a wide range of knowledge, skills and abilities that enable them to be successful in their role. They must have an in-depth understanding of financial legislation, taxation and accounting principles. They must also have good organizational, communication and problem-solving skills. In addition, Chartered Accountants must have excellent analytical skills, be able to develop budgets, and be able to analyze financial reports.
The job of a Chartered Accountant can be both challenging and rewarding. It requires the ability to think on your feet, be able to work under pressure, and have the ability to think strategically. It also requires a certain level of dedication and commitment to stay up to date with the ever-changing legislation and regulations.
Chartered Accountants are typically employed by companies or individuals to provide advisory services and to ensure that their financial records are accurate and up to date. They are also required to provide advice on the most effective strategies for making financial decisions. This role requires a certain degree of professionalism and expertise, making it a highly sought after role in the business world.
What Is A Good Objective For A Chartered Accountant Resume?
When writing a resume for a Chartered Accountant role, it is important to include a clear, focused objective statement that establishes your career goals and ambitions. A good objective statement should be concise and to the point, communicating why you are the ideal candidate for the job.
The objective statement should include your desired job title, such as “Senior Chartered Accountant”, as well as specific skills and experience that are relevant to the role. For example, an objective statement might include “seeking a Senior Chartered Accountant role that utilizes my 10 years of experience in financial analysis, budget management, and strategic planning.”
In addition to including a specific objective statement, it is important to make sure that the rest of your resume is targeted to the Chartered Accountant role. This means highlighting your relevant professional experience, certifications, and qualifications as well as providing work samples that demonstrate your abilities.
By crafting a strong objective statement and tailoring the rest of your resume to the Chartered Accountant role, you’ll be able to communicate your qualifications to potential employers in the most effective way possible.
What Are The Career Prospects In The Chartered Accountant?
The career prospects in the profession of Chartered Accountancy are truly impressive. Chartered Accountants are highly sought after in the corporate world, and can expect to find a well-paying job in almost any industry. In addition to the traditional accounting roles, Chartered Accountants are increasingly being called upon to provide expertise in financial management, taxation, business planning, and mergers and acquisitions. A Chartered Accountant’s job scope often goes beyond traditional accounting roles and involves more strategic tasks such as advising on investments, funding, and setting up financial plans.
The Chartered Accountant profession is also in high demand in the public sector, with Chartered Accountants providing financial advice and services to public bodies and corporations. In this capacity, Chartered Accountants review financial statements, audit accounts and provide guidance on complex taxation issues. This requires an in-depth knowledge of the financial systems and regulations of the particular country.
For those interested in teaching, Chartered Accountancy also offers excellent prospects. Chartered Accountants are highly sought after as lecturers in universities and colleges, and can provide students with invaluable guidance on how to pursue a career in the profession.
Simply put, the career prospects in Chartered Accountancy are quite extensive. With a wide range of roles and challenges to choose from, Chartered Accountants can expect to find an interesting and rewarding career in the field . Chartered Accountants are able to provide invaluable financial advice and services to public bodies and corporations, and they can audit accounts, review financial statements and offer guidance on complex taxation issues. They can even pursue a career in teaching, lecturing at universities and colleges to students who are interested in pursuing a career in the profession. With such a wide range of opportunities, Chartered Accountants are in demand for their expertise and knowledge.
Key Takeaways for an Chartered Accountant resume
When it comes to writing a resume as a Chartered Accountant, there are certain key points that you need to remember in order to make sure your resume is effective and stands out from the competition. This article provides a guide to ensure you include the most important elements in your resume.
- First and foremost, you must include a comprehensive list of your qualifications and experience. Make sure to include the CPA (Certified Public Accountant) designation, any additional certifications, and any relevant work experience that you have had. This will ensure that employers know that you are qualified for the role.
- Next, you need to showcase your technical skills. Chartered Accountants are expected to have a strong technical background and understanding of accounting systems, financial reporting, taxation, and financial analysis. Ensure to include any software or programs that you are proficient in, such as Microsoft Excel or QuickBooks.
- Another important section to include on your Chartered Accountant resume is a summary of your professional achievements. This should include any awards or recognitions that you have received, and any projects or initiatives you have successfully completed. Employers want to see that you have a track record of success and are capable of meeting the demands of the role.
- Include any relevant education, certifications, and professional affiliations. Your education should include any degrees that you have earned, as well as any specialized courses or certifications that are pertinent to the role you are applying for. Professional affiliations are also beneficial because they demonstrate that you are actively involved in the industry.
- Finally, be sure to proofread your resume before submitting it. Make sure that all the information is accurate, and that there are no spelling or grammar errors. This will demonstrate to employers that you take your application and the role seriously, and that you are professional. By investing the time and effort into your resume, you show potential employers that you are well prepared and capable of delivering results. You have successfully demonstrated your qualifications and accomplishments, and employers will be eager to learn more about you.
By following these key takeaways for a Chartered Accountant resume, you can ensure that your resume is effective and will help you get noticed by employers. A well-crafted resume will demonstrate your qualifications, experiences, and accomplishments in a concise and organized way. Additionally, it should include a summary of your professional achievements, any awards or recognitions you have received, and any projects or initiatives you have successfully completed. Additionally, be sure to proofread your resume before submitting it to ensure accuracy and professionalism.
Check Other Great Resumes:
- Event Organizer Resume Sample
- Account Executive Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Sales Manager Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Data Scientist Resume Example (Writing Guide)
- Accounts Receivable Supervisor Resume Example
- Dentist Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Software Developer Resume Example
- Radio Frequency Engineer Resume Example
- Senior Technical Manager Resume Sample
- Laboratory Assistant Resume Example