Are you a Restaurant Manager by profession and looking for a career change? We have good news for you! use our job-winning professional Restaurant Manager Resume template. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit CV” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors to have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more Resume Templates.
A talented individual who has had a life long interest in quality food, the hospitality industry and the latest culinary trends. An experienced host who works hard to cultivate a high profile with guests, and possesses a strong understanding of financial margins and controls. considers himself to be the beating heart of a restaurant’s success, and as a hand’s on manager is personally involved in rallying staff, serving customers, and generally keeping everything running smoothly. Currently looking for suitable managerial position with an exciting and reputable restaurant.
- Well presented
- Problem solving
- Hospitality management
- Customer service
- Planning menus
- Food hygiene
- Staff scheduling
- Events management
- Cost Control
Ensuring the highest standards of food Responsible for operational efficiency and creating a relaxed environment where service delivery and product quality is second to none. Leading from the front & in charge of maintaining high levels of hygiene and enforcing strict compliance with all health and safety legislation.
- Being highly visible and the face of this business.
- Ensuring the correct use of cleaning materials and equipment.
- Supervising the shifts of kitchen, waiting and cleaning staff.
- Meeting and greeting customers and organising table reservations.
- Advising customers on menu and wine choice.
- Recruiting, training, managing and developing a team.
Managing a high volume restaurant & improving all controllable costs thereby maximising financial performance.Also responsible for effectively developing, managing and leading the restaurant team to provide excellent service.
- Ensuring the highest standards of food and beverage service.
- Keeping control of food and labour costs. Ensuring Health & Safety and also hygiene procedures & standards are maintained.
- Having an in-depth knowledge of all menus.
- Responsible for recruiting, training & developing restaurant staff.
- Dealing with and resolving customer complaints.
- Maximising all business opportunities to drive sales.
- Liaising with the Head Chef to discuss and develop the menu.
- Overseeing client bookings & reservations. Organising the daily and weekly rotas for the Restaurant’s staff.
- Purchasing stock, supplies and negotiating best prices with trade suppliers ability to create a great atmosphere & be a inspirational host.
Career Expert Tips:
Check Other Great Resumes:
- Account Executive Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Sales Manager Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Data Scientist Resume Example (Writing Guide)
- Accounts Receivable Supervisor Resume Example
- Dentist Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Software Developer Resume Example
- Radio Frequency Engineer Resume Example
- Senior Technical Manager Resume Sample
- Laboratory Assistant Resume Example
- Digital Marketing Manager Resume Sample