Are you a Development Engineer by profession and looking for an exciting career? We have good news for you! use our professional Senior Development Engineer Resume Sample. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit Resume” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors to have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more resume samples.
Ambitious man who is looking for a company that can utilize my skills and develop my competencies. I like to analyze, model and develop products for optimal durability. I like challenges that will enable me to capitalize on my education and work experience, expand my knowledge and offer opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- Finite Element Analysis
- Structural Dynamics
- Critical Observation
- Ls Dyna
- Active Listener
I’m currently working as a development engineer with submarine design which includes:
- Working in scrum groups to deliver new technical capabilities to support the business.
- Collaboration with CAD designers to develop robust structures.
- Fe-analysis in Abaqus and Ls Dyna to make sure that the structures meet the requirements.
CFD Simulation of Tribade Wind Turbine
The thesis included CFD and turblence calculations on a new design of rotor blades
- Various turbulence models were tested to obtain the best possible prediction of the flow and forces on the rotor blade.
- Simulation in two and three dimensions were made.
- CFD simulations gave good results, but wind tunnel tests were necessary to supplement the analyses.
Teacher in mathematic and physics
My task was to explain the mathermatics and physics for students that had difficulities to understand these subjects. This experience improved my communication skills by:
- Being more tolerant and listening to others.
- Finding various ways for explaining things for people that comprehend things differently.
Master of Science in Engineering, Engineering Physics
As a technical physicist with computational mechanics as a specialisation, I have both a practical part and a broad theoretical background that can be applied in different fields.
Resilient Ship Design Course
The main purpose of the course was to get an understanding of the design against under and above water threats. Learnt the principles of ship survivability. The knowledge can also be applied to upgrade ships for new threats.