Are you a Digital Marketer by profession and looking for an exciting career? We have good news for you! use our professional Digital Marketer Resume Example. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit Resume” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more resume samples.
Digital Marketer Resume Example
Currently working as a Senior Video Advertising manager with 3 years of experience. I’ve been working with international brands in such industries: e-commerce, FMCG, auto, bank service, fashion. I feel that I would be a good Digital Marketer in an international company and be responsible for the omnichannel strategy.
Video Advertising specialist
- developing strategies;
- running campaigns in Google Ads, Yandex;
- optimising campaigns;
- analysing results;
- achieving KPIs;
- client servicing;
- making presentations (ppt);
- working with international brands.
Higher School of Economics
Higher School of Economics
Career Expert Tips:
Digital Marketer Resume with Writing Guide
Hello, fellow Digital Marketer! In the ever-changing digital marketing profession, you need to continuously iterate and improve your skills. The first step to success is having a resume that accurately reflects your skillset and value to potential employers.
That’s why we’ve put together this guide on writing the perfect Digital Marketer Resume with tips from industry professionals. Follow these four-steps and learn how to write a resume and cover letter tailored just for you!
Digital Marketer Resume Writing Guide:
Step 1: Understand the recruiter’s perspective.
A recruiter’s job is to screen resumes to find candidates who best match the needs of their employer clients. With many candidates for every job opening, recruiters must quickly identify which candidates are most qualified. To accomplish this task, recruiters may use specialized software that screens resumes and matches them with job descriptions. Some of the first things a recruiter might search for is your job title, company name, and location. They might also look for keywords in your resume to match with the job description’s skillset requirements. Employers know that recruiters use this software to screen candidates, so they want you to use the same keywords in your resume as they do in their job description.
Step 2: Customize your resume
Look through the job description and check off any skills required by the employer. Are you a Digital Marketer with expertise in paid marketing? Check. Have exceptional analytical skills? Check. Did you write an article about best SEO practices for 2017? Check.
To see what your resume might look like to a recruiter or employer, check out our resume templates or take advantage of our Resume Builder Tool. Simply put your information into the text boxes and hit “Create Resume”.
Step 3: Use keywords strategically
Employers want you to list all the keywords required for the job because they want to know you have those skills. Be sure to use the keyword (or skill) at least twice in your resume. You should also mention your knowledge of that skill in your cover letter. This might be as simple as saying “I took a course on X” or “I have extensive experience using X software.
Step 4: Check for spelling and grammar errors.
As with any written work, resumes are not perfect. Even the best writers get little things wrong every once in a while. If you make a mistake in your resume, it might be caught by the recruiter before she reads your resume. Or, it could be lost by the recruiter because he makes a different mistake a few sentences later. Either way, spotting those mistakes is an important part of making your resume stand out from the competition.
Now you see why hiring professionals and recruiting managers need to be skilled at filtering resumes. They are responsible for ensuring that a company’s hiring process is as smooth and efficient as possible. Sometimes, the right candidate may fall through the cracks if their resume isn’t carefully evaluated. This is why companies must focus on the screening process as much as the recruiting process itself.
At first, it may seem a little tedious to filter through job descriptions and make sure your resume matches up with every skill required by every employer.
Digital Marketer Responsibilities:
- Develop and design highly effective marketing strategies, with the end goal of creating persuasive consumer connections
- Generate strategic executions through the creation of marketing plans
- Evaluate clients’ needs and provide solutions as well as recommend new business opportunities
- Continue to develop and improve in your skill sets while working with a variety of clients
- Conduct thorough research on your competition and industry trends to remain competitive
- Continually update your personal brand and professional identity
- Generate, plan, and execute marketing campaigns with a variety of mediums
- Meet client deadlines without compromising quality
- Communicate effectively with all parties involved to achieve your goals
Top 15 Must-have Digital Marketer Skills:
- Social Media Strategy
- Email Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Inbound Marketing
- Social Media Ad Management
- WordPress/Blog Management
- Infographics Design/Marketing
- Copywriting & Editing
- Web Development & Design
- Customer Experience Design [UX/CX]
- Content Management [eCommerce, Blogs, Wiki, CMS]
- Web Design
Tips to write a Digital Marketer Resume Summary:
- Relevant Experience:
-Highlight your best achievements and experiences in a work-related field.
-List both the “what” and “why” of your accomplishments. For example, if you were part of a team that met or exceeded a specific goal, mention that accomplishment and what the impact was (directly related to your role or responsibilities).
2.Skills: Highlight one major skill picked up during your job/professional experience and how it can be used on the job.
-List only your relevant education and leave the rest out.
-If you have an online CV, list your education at the top of the page. If you are uploading a PDF version, make sure that it is in reverse chronological order (i.e. newest to oldest).
-Keep this section at least 2 paragraphs long and include different skills you possess, such as: computer software, foreign languages, communication or presentation skills, etc.
How to write a Digital Marketer Resume with No experience:
- Start by creating a strong and personal resume to showcase your skills.
- Learn how to write a resume that shows off your strengths and passion for what you do.
- Showcase your achievements and qualifications on your resume with the right words, formatting, and location.
- Make you resume stand out with your unique brand and personality.
- Take the opportunity to learn how to write for a specific job market.
- Find sample resumes that are tailored specifically for the job market you want to work in.
- Learn tips for creating and updating your resume, with examples from Google and LinkedIn.
How to write a Digital Marketer Cover Letter:
- Write a cover letter that highlights your achievements and motivates the hiring manager.
- Make sure to tell the employer why you’re interested in their position.
- Prepare an “impact statement” without sounding arrogant or insincere.
- Include an action-oriented closing sentence, with a reference to your cover letter, to help with follow-up calls or emails!
- Include your name, contact info, and any contact information you want the employer to have in case of an emergency.
- Avoid a generic cover letter such as “If I don’t hear from you, I’ll assume you’ve received my application.” Instead, write something like “I spoke with Paul on the phone the other day and he mentioned that he was interested in finding a new member of his team soon. Would it be possible for me to get further details about this position so that I can submit an application?”
- The very first thing you need to do is determine your specific areas of expertise. The good news is, you can add that information into your resume right away.
- Ensure that each section in your resume is properly formed and aligned with the keywords and phrases used throughout your entire portfolio.
- Finally, ensure the type font size for each section conforms with its placement in the overall resume format.
Check Other Great Resumes:
- Production Engineer Resume Sample
- Loan Officer Resume Sample
- Senior Radiation Therapist Resume Sample
- Registered Nurse Case Manager Resume Sample
- Biomedical Engineer Resume Sample
- Marine Engineer Resume Sample
- Management Analyst Resume Sample
- Occupational Therapist Resume Sample
- Senior Physical Therapist Resume Sample
- Corporate Controller Resume Sample