Need a resume for an event manager job? Here we have the best recommended professional event manager resume sample. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit Resume” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors have the best chance of landing your dream job.
Event Manager Resume Sample
Professional Event Manager with 12 years of experience spanning across international event management, PR, partnerships, advertising and loyalty marketing. Deep knowledge of the global luxury landscape, with a proven track record in creating unique client experiences that drive sales and elevate the brand image.
- Event Management & Production
- Creative Direction
- Budget Management
- Strategic Partnerships
- Press & Media Strategy
Marketing & Event Manager — Apr 2019 – Present
BeCore Marketing Agency – New York, US.
- Created a new marketing strategy of products with the intent of improving sales through product promotion.
- Instrumental in developing an innovative global event and sponsorship program.
- Worked on advertising, branding, digital strategy, and media planning.
- lead on all aspects from creative concept, the voting process, website development, press strategy, talent sourcing, sponsorships, production, and budget management.
Marketing & Events Consultant — Jan 2018 – Apr 2019
Eventide Media Group – San Diego, California.
- Worked with multiple clients in fashion, fine art, wine, real estate, and event services.
- Responsibilities included social media, influencer strategy, branding and event management/production.
- Preparing a sales report on a daily basis.
- Conducted a stakeholder meeting.
Fashion Marketing & Events Manager — Mar 2012 – Jun 2015
US POLO – New York, NY
- Developed a strategic seasonal plan that elevated the brand image.
- Delivered integrated marketing programs, events, and experiences that drove traffic, sales, data capture, and new customer acquisition.
- Oversaw co-op positioning and pagination negotiations to ensure optimal brand placement and maximum ROI.
- Strategy maintained brand image and resulted in budget savings.
Masters in Business (Marketing)
The University of Chicago – Chicago, Illinois (Jan 2006 – Sep 2008)
Bachelors of Business Administration
Pace University-New York, US (Mar 2002 – Jun 2005)
Available on Request
- Best Performer Award 2019
- Rock-start Performer Award 2019
- Food & Wine