Are you a Funding Asset Management Control by profession and looking for a career change? We have good news for you! use our job-winning professional Funding Asset Management Control resume template. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit CV” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors to have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more Resume Templates.
Funding Asset Management Control
Experienced fund management professional with team-oriented nature and capability to manage assets, promote investor relations and assess fund performance. Talented listener, analyzer and problem-solver with people-first approach. Successful at steering financial plans, building policies and monitoring regulatory issues. Instrumental in resolving advanced fund management issues and catapulting company forward with cutting-edge strategies. Achievements include increasing client returns, strengthening portfolios and managing compliance issues. Good grasp of economic, accounting and mathematical principles.
- Account reconciliation specialist
- Tax accounting specialization
Funding Asset Management Control
- Evaluated compliance of potential updates with established company frameworks and strategic plans.
- Evaluated transactions and reporting for adherence to applicable regulatory guidelines and data integrity.
- Worked with clients and finance companies to find optimal solutions for financing.
- Worked with clients to provide competitive commercial banking solutions and retail financing plans.
General Accounting Supervisor
- Validated existing accounting management and reporting systems to assess quality and conformance, identify problems and implement corrective actions.
- Prepared internal and regulatory financial reports, including balance sheets and income statements.
- Administered financial aspects of contracts, including establishing and checking coding procedures, monitoring reports and updating internal files.
- Reviewed historical records, current operational data and forecasting information to identify and capitalize on system enhancement opportunities.
- Established and enforced internal controls, workflows and policies for tracking, reconciling and reporting on accounting activities.
Assistant Accounting Manager
- Entered financial data into company accounting database for verification and reconciliation, maintaining accurate and current accounts at all times.
- Streamlined daily reporting information entry for efficient record keeping purposes.
- Assessed data and information to verify entry, calculation and billing code accuracy.
- Streamlined bookkeeping procedures to increase efficiency and productivity.
- Maintained account accuracy by reviewing and reconciling checks monthly.
- Reconciled account information and reported figures in general ledger by comparing to bank account statement every month.
Jl. HR. Rasuna Said, South Jakarta
Career Expert Tips:
Check Other Great Resumes:
- Account Executive Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Sales Manager Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Data Scientist Resume Example (Writing Guide)
- Accounts Receivable Supervisor Resume Example
- Dentist Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Software Developer Resume Example
- Radio Frequency Engineer Resume Example
- Senior Technical Manager Resume Sample
- Laboratory Assistant Resume Example
- Digital Marketing Manager Resume Sample