Are you a Housekeeping supervisor by profession and looking for an exciting career? We have good news for you! use our professional Housekeeping Supervisor Resume Sample. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit Resume” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more resume samples.
Housekeeping Supervisor Resume Sample
Seeking a position that will enable me to utilize the skills I possess to the maximum extent, in creative and challenging environment, and use my full potential for the growth of the organization and its environment.
- Hardware & Networking
- Opera software
- Microsoft Office
Room attendant & public area attendant
Colombo Beach Hotel
Room attendant, public area attendant & Laundry person
Swiss Classic Hotel
Food & Beverage waiter
Stick Chinese Restaurants Switzerland
ITC International Hotel
Houseman & Housekeeping
Melton Ally Resort Sydney
Avenue Hotel Sydney Australia
Kitchen hand & Supervisor
O’ Tasty Restaurants
Ice Cream & Cake Bar Attendant
MBA in Hospitality Management
Arizona State University
Bachelor of Business in Hospitality Management
University of Southern California
Higher Diploma in Hospitality Management
The University of Texas at Dallas
Owner of O’ Tasty Restaurants.
email@example.com Tel: +01 2224 2364
Career Expert Tips:
Housekeeping Supervisor Resume with Writing Guide
Many people struggling with their resumes and cover letters feel adrift, unsure of what to do next. Companies are increasingly looking for applicants who have some kind of relevant experience, so you need a resume that demonstrates your skills and qualifications.
It can be difficult to figure out where to start when the walls seem so high, but there are guidelines that work across all fields. Follow these steps for crafting the perfect resume and cover letter tailored just for you!
Housekeeping Supervisor Resume Writing Guide:
1. Use a resume template.
The free resumes and cover letters offered by career centers are commonly used, but you need to customize them to fit your needs. Not only is it a waste of valuable time, but it could make your application stand out and draws the attention of hiring managers who would otherwise ignore you. Check out the sample resume above for an idea of how your resume can be customized!
2. Focus on your experience and skills.
It may be a daunting task to sort through all of your years of experience. You need to have some items that are key and highlight your skills, even if the majority of them aren’t applicable. A resume is a one-way message, so it’s important to choose the right words that paint a clear picture of who you are and what you can do for the employer.
For example, if you’re still in school, leave off information about extra-curricular activities. It could give the impression that you have too much time on your hands. Instead, focus on your experience and skills.
3. Don’t get caught in what you don’t know.
If a particular job skill hasn’t popped up in your work experience, it’s best to assume it’s missing from your resume. People often forget about skills they take for granted, and it can confuse the employer if they see job requirements they aren’t sure how you’ll fill out. For example, if you know how to program but you didn’t list any skills on your resume, make sure to add that information in the “Skills” area.
4. Only include qualifications that are relevant.
Even if a job is attractive to you, only include information that directly relates to the position at hand. If you have completed all of the college classes needed for a particular career track, it would be best to wait until after graduation before sending in a cover letter or resume. It’s a waste of your time and effort to send in something that won’t be considered.
5. Make sure the details are clear.
Make sure that your contact information is easy to locate on your resume and cover letter. Likewise, include a clear job title and company name, and if you can, include contact information for the hiring manager as well as the employer’s HR department. Include relevant email address and phone numbers.
Housekeeping Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Be a team player.
You will be working alongside many people, so if you can show that you are interested in the company and their goals, it will make the job more enjoyable and enjoyable. A cooperative attitude will make your job easier as well as help to lead the company forward.
- Stay organized and flexible.
You will need to be organized in order to do a good job and stay on top of things. You will have many different responsibilities and you will have to know what you are doing in order to ensure that the work is done correctly.
- Do not let household duties interfere with your job.
If you are asked to do work that is not related to the housekeeping position, remember that you were hired to be a housekeeper. You are not the maid, so do not feel as if you have to clean up after the owner of the house if there is a mess. If someone wants something cleaned, and it is within your job description, then do it.
- Be prepared for anything.
You never know what kind of mess someone will leave for you when they leave for any period of time. It can be a real hassle to try and straighten up as well as clean when you are not sure what the next day will bring.
- Learn to work hard without complaining.
A housekeeper has the ability to turn a bad situation around into an opportunity for something good to happen. If there is no hot water, then start using cold water and save the hot water for another time when you have a full load or a lot of dirty dishes to do.
- Don’t make excuses.
Sometimes you won’t have everything that you need when you are cleaning the house, but if there isn’t anything that you can do about it, then don’t worry about it too much. You will just have to work a little harder in order to get the job done without some of the tools that would make your job easier.
- Be honest and trustworthy as well as friendly and helpful.
You want to be trusted by your employer and other people around you. You want to be honest and trustworthy as well as friendly and helpful.
- Make sure that your work is clean and neat.
You should always clean the house that you are working in as if it were your own home. Cleaning is a part of the job, so make sure that it is done properly to the best of your ability.
- Help others out as much as possible and keep things in order when necessary.
Housekeeping Supervisor Resume Objective:
The objective of the resume should be to highlight the skills and experience that make you qualified for a promotion within a specific job. The Housekeeping Supervisor’s resume objective should be key/specific. The objective can be one to three sentences long, and it should be targeted at what the employer is looking for in an employee.
- Use the top of your resume as a summary of who you are and what you can offer the employer. You should include your name and contact information, as well as a professional summary that points out your skills and what makes you stand out from other candidates. If there is something that makes you unique in the field, this is the place to share it with the employer.
- Organize your previous jobs in terms of most recent experience first.
- Include quantifiable results for your accomplishments, such as an increase in revenue or decrease in expenses.
- Be consistent with your formatting and terminology.
- Make sure that you spell check and have someone proofread everything before sending it out.
- Have a friend or family member look over the resume to give you another perspective on it.
Housekeeping Supervisor Cover Letter:
A letter of introduction should be sent with the resume whenever one is sent out. If the Housekeeping Supervisor cover letter is missing, or if it is not properly done, then the employer will disregard the resume. The Housekeeping Supervisor cover letter will be used to introduce you to the employer and tell them why you are applying for a job there.
The letter should be laid out in formal business format, with the employer’s name in the header at the top. When writing a cover letter for a housekeeping supervisor, start it off with an introduction. The introduction should include your name and contact information as well as a sentence or two about why you are interested in working for your targeted organization.
A good cover letter will engage the reader and leave them wanting to read more. Your cover letter should include what you want to be done and why by indicating that you are applying for a job at that particular company.
- Be specific about which job position you are applying for and what skills you have that make you qualified for this position.
- Make the cover letter personal by addressing specific questions to the employer in the beginning of the letter, then follow up with a short explanation of why you would be a good fit for that job.
- Keep it short and sweet—no more than one page so that it gets read and doesn’t get lost among other applicants.
- Make sure that you include your contact information so that if there are any problems with your application, they can be addressed even quicker.
- A housekeeping Supervisor is an entry-level position that is usually found in a hotel or motel.
- Job duties often include the cleaning and maintenance of the building as well as overseeing staff and working with guests.
- You will need to be organized in order to do a good job and stay on top of things. You will have many different responsibilities and you will have to know what you are doing in order to ensure that the work is done correctly.
- Do not let household duties interfere with your job.
- Decide how much time you want to spend on the job, and set weekly, daily, or hourly goals.
- Adapt to changes as they occur, and if you need help in a particular area of the housekeeping supervisor position, consider hiring an assistant.
Check Other Great Resumes:
- Secondary School Teacher CV Sample
- Engineering Student CV Sample
- Credit Operation Executive CV Sample
- AWS DevOps Engineer CV Sample
- French Teacher CV Sample
- Software Operations Manager CV Sample
- Electrical Engineer CV Sample
- Financial Liaison CV Sample
- Senior Software Engineer CV Sample
- IT Specialist CV Sample