Are you a Human Resource by profession and looking for a career change? We have good news for you! use our job-winning professional Human Resource CV template. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit CV” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors to have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more CV templates.
Human Resource Professional
A Human Resource Professional with 6+years of experience in sectors namely – Generic Pharmaceuticals, Critical Care Injectables, Medical Devices and FMCG. A speaker, counsellor and consultant.
- SAP – Success Factor
- SAP – Field Glass
- eCATS – Candidate Application Tracking System
- MS Excel, word
- Power Point Presentation
- MS Visio
- Partnering with Sales Managers of 4 businesses namely CPD, NL, Key Accounts & Modern Trade of North India.
- Counselling and consulting with suggestions and support to field & branch employees during organizational integration.
- Handling operating strength of north team and branch.
- Handling Talent acquisition of positions starting from SO, ASM and RSM levels.
- Planning and monitoring joining and onboarding of the new joinee.
- Drive the Induction process in the region for new joinees and ensureing thorough readiness of new joinees for role delivery.
- Ensuring timely execution of changed policies or procedures at branch level.
- Ensuring exit formalities to carry out seamlessly at branch.
- Taking exit feedback and maintaining the records.
- Handling grievances & concerns related to PF, mediclaim, leaves, expense claiming and others, of field employees.
- Ensuring employee engagement activities like birthday celebrations, festivals celebrations.
- Process owner of SHIKHAR program – PGDBA program for sales professional in collaboration with Symbiosis Distance Learning Pvt. Ltd.
- Handled Talent acquisition of domestic business of CPD and NL at Pan India level.
- Worked on Talent Retention thoroughly with the help of counselling and consultation.
- Coordinated in employee life cycle mainly confirmation and appraisal.
- Planned field induction, onboarding and took feedbacks.
- Revamped organizational introduction induction PPT for New Joinee.
- Took exit interviews and feedbacks.
- Prepared and doing exit analysis monthly.
- Handled Talent Management – LEAP program for field staff.
- Involved in Strategic hiring for head office.
- Prepared monthly Hiring, induction, operating strengths report of zones.
- Did Talent Acquisition, Talent Management and Talent Retention of 3 divisions namely Oncocare, Estomag and Evanext.
- Handled onboarding and employee life cycle of field staff.
- Handled employee grievances and IR issues of field staff.
- Did Induction and coordination in promotional programs.
- Did manpower analysis and budget reviews.
- Documentation of all the induction programs, training programs and employee services of 3 divisions.
Business HR – Executive
- Partnered with business and line manager in integrations and policy executions.
- Handled R & R and Employee engagement activities for domestic business team like Online Puzzle competition and other activities.
- Handled TA of domestic business at PAN india level with the help of Domestic Job Portals like Naukri.com & IIMjobs.com & Social Media portals like Linkedin & Facebook.
- Handled Induction and refresher training of domestic business team.
- Worked on Mediclaim project with a well-known Insurance company for domestic business team.
- Handled general grievances & queries like leaves, bank account, email Id generation, salary issue etc.
- Did field visits across India for Recruitment, TNI and On-field evaluation.
- Handled entire Talent Acquisition part of various functions in API manufacturing facility.
- Conducted Walk-ins for bulk hiring and campus hiring.
- Counselled and consulted workers of a dissolved union.
- Monitored House Keeping contract teams and security teams.
- Started & handled Employee Engagement activities like Quiz competitions, festival decoration & competitions during Safety week or Environment Day.
- Handled queries and concerns of employees’ mediclaims.
- Worked and prepared reports like Attrition, Man Power planning, E & I analysis and various other analysis related to HR functions.
- Revised and modified SOPs of HR department.
- Handled Auditory documents related to HR department.
- Appeared and attended FDA audits as well as Internal Audits also.
Masters in Social Work
Bachelors in Commerce
Career Expert Tips:
- Always make sure you choose the perfect resume format to suit your professional experience.
- Ensure that you know how to write a resume in a way that highlights your competencies.
- Check the expert curated popular good CV and resume examples
What Should Be Included In A Human Resource Manager Resume?
A Human Resource Manager is an important role in any organization. Writing a resume for a position in Human Resources can be tricky. To maximize your chances of success, your resume should include the main elements that employers look for.
First and foremost, your Human Resource Manager resume should include your professional experience. Be sure to highlight key accomplishments and any HR activities, such as recruitment, onboarding, disciplinary action, and termination. Include the companies you’ve worked at, their locations, the dates you were employed, and a brief description of your role.
It is essential that your resume also includes your educational background. Include the institution you attended, the degree you attained, and any certifications you have achieved.
In addition, your resume should also cover your skills and expertise. Include both hard and soft skills, such as problem-solving, communication, time management, and leadership. Other technical skills that can be beneficial in a Human Resource Manager role include knowledge of payroll systems, employee data management, and HR software.
Lastly, include any other HR-related activities, such as volunteer work or professional memberships. These can demonstrate to employers that you are passionate about Human Resources and dedicated to staying informed about industry trends.
By including all of these elements, you can ensure that your Human Resource Manager resume is comprehensive and stands out from the competition.
What Skills Should I Put On My Resume For Human Resource Manager?
When crafting your Human Resource Manager resume, it’s important to include skills that show your ability to oversee the HR department. The skills you include should demonstrate your knowledge and expertise in HR functions such as recruiting, training, payroll, employee relations, benefits, and compliance.
When writing your HR Manager resume, take the time to reflect on the skills and qualities you possess that would make you successful in a Human Resource leadership role. Depending on the size of the organization, your HR Manager role may involve a variety of tasks, from recruiting to onboarding and developing training programs. Therefore, it’s important to highlight both your technical and soft skills.
Technical skills that Human Resource Managers should include on their resumes include payroll management, benefits administration, employee relations, training and development, and job analysis. It’s important to demonstrate your knowledge of labor laws, labor regulations, and policy development.
Soft skills that you may consider including on your resume include problem solving, communication, conflict resolution, and collaboration. Showing your ability to be a team leader and handle challenging situations is also important. Additionally, you can highlight your ability to build relationships with colleagues and establish a positive working environment.
By highlighting the right skills and experiences on your Human Resource Manager resume, you have a great chance of catching the attention of employers. Showing that you have the technical and soft skills needed for the role is key to getting noticed and winning the job.
What Is The Job Description Of The Human Resource Manager?
The Human Resource Manager is one of the most important positions within any organization. They are responsible for managing the recruitment, interviewing, and hiring of new staff, as well as the training and development of existing staff. They facilitate the performance management process and ensure that employees are properly compensated for their work. They are also responsible for employee relations and resolving conflicts. In addition, they help to maintain workplace safety and compliance with labor laws.
The Human Resource Manager must be highly organized, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. They must have a thorough knowledge of human resources policies and procedures, as well as applicable labor laws. To be successful, they must be able to manage both large and small staffs, and have the ability to adapt to changing workplace conditions. It is important for them to be well-versed in current technology and computer software programs, as well as have a good understanding of the organization’s mission, values, and objectives.
When writing a Human Resource Manager resume, it is important to include a clear and concise job description that outlines their experience, skills, and qualifications. Be sure to highlight any areas of expertise, as well as any relevant certifications and training. It is also important to mention any special awards, honors, or recognition that the applicant has received. Finally, it is important to include any additional information that may be of interest to potential employers.
What Is A Good Objective For A Human Resource Manager Resume?
When it comes to creating a Human Resource Manager resume, it’s important to have a strong, clear objective statement at the top of your document. This statement should not only draw attention to your qualifications and experience, but also emphasize why you are the best fit for the role. A good objective should be concise and to-the-point, clearly outlining why you are the perfect candidate for the Human Resources Manager position.
When writing a Human Resource Manager resume objective, it’s best to focus on the key skills and experience that you have to offer the organization. Be sure to emphasize any previous experience or knowledge that you have of the HR industry, as well as any relevant skills or qualifications you have.
In addition to emphasizing your qualifications, it’s also important to make sure that your objective highlights the value you can bring to the organization. For example, you can highlight your ability to work with other departments and coordinate the effective and efficient use of resources. You can also emphasize your excellent communication skills and ability to manage a diverse range of personnel.
Finally, it’s important to make sure that your Human Resource Manager resume objective reflects your enthusiasm for the position and your drive to succeed. Make sure to include language that conveys your commitment to the position and your willingness to take on new challenges and responsibilities. By doing this, you can show potential employers that you are the perfect fit for the Human Resources Manager position.
What Are The Career Prospects In The Human Resource Manager?
The role of a Human Resource Manager is one of the most important positions any company can fill. This person is in charge of managing an organization’s human resources, including recruiting, training, and performance management. They are also responsible for ensuring compliance with labor laws and regulations. With the ever-changing business world, the demand for qualified Human Resources Managers is on the rise.
For those in the job market, a Human Resource Manager resume is key to landing the position. It should include a variety of skills and experiences, including working in a similar role, as well as any specialized certifications or education. A Human Resource Manager should also have good communication skills, be organized and be able to work with a variety of people.
A Human Resource Manager can expect to earn an average salary of around $60,000 per year. With experience, it is possible for a Human Resource Manager to move up the ranks to higher-paying positions. Those with specialized certifications or education may be able to command a higher salary.
Human Resources Managers have access to a variety of career opportunities. They can find positions in a variety of industries, as well as in government agencies, non-profit organizations, and educational institutions. Additionally, Human Resources Managers can expect to find positions in a variety of locations, including in-house, remote, and international.
For those looking for a career in the Human Resources Manager field, having a well-written resume is essential. It should include all relevant experience, certifications and education, as well as any special skills or abilities that a Human Resources Manager possesses. With the right skills, a Human Resources Manager can expect to have a bright future in the field.
Key Takeaways for an Human Resource Manager resume
When it comes to writing an effective Human Resource Manager resume, there are a few key takeaways that can help you get the job you want. The most important thing is to make sure you highlight your skills and experience in the areas of Human Resources that you have the most knowledge in. You should also include any relevant certifications or courses you have taken, as well as any awards or recognition you have received for your accomplishments.
Another important takeaway is to create a strong summary statement that showcases your abilities and how you can add value to the organization. This statement should be concise and to the point. It should also give the reader an idea of what your overall HR management style is. This can include your ability to lead teams, manage budgets, and make strategic decisions.
In addition to showcasing your experience and qualifications, you want to make sure you include any volunteer or professional affiliations you may have. This will give the employer an idea of the type of person you are and the type of work ethic you possess.
Finally, you want to make sure you proofread your resume for any errors. Grammar, punctuation, and syntax should all be checked for accuracy. Doing this will make sure your resume stands out from the crowd and showcases your exceptional Human Resource Manager skills.
Check Other Great Resumes:
- Event Organizer Resume Sample
- Account Executive Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Sales Manager Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Data Scientist Resume Example (Writing Guide)
- Accounts Receivable Supervisor Resume Example
- Dentist Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Software Developer Resume Example
- Radio Frequency Engineer Resume Example
- Senior Technical Manager Resume Sample
- Laboratory Assistant Resume Example