Are you a Human Resource by profession and looking for a career change? We have good news for you! use our job-winning professional Human Resource CV template. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit CV” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors to have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more CV templates.
Human Resource Professional
A Human Resource Professional with 6+years of experience in sectors namely – Generic Pharmaceuticals, Critical Care Injectables, Medical Devices and FMCG. A speaker, counsellor and consultant.
- SAP – Success Factor
- SAP – Field Glass
- eCATS – Candidate Application Tracking System
- MS Excel, word
- Power Point Presentation
- MS Visio
- Partnering with Sales Managers of 4 businesses namely CPD, NL, Key Accounts & Modern Trade of North India.
- Counselling and consulting with suggestions and support to field & branch employees during organizational integration.
- Handling operating strength of north team and branch.
- Handling Talent acquisition of positions starting from SO, ASM and RSM levels.
- Planning and monitoring joining and onboarding of the new joinee.
- Drive the Induction process in the region for new joinees and ensureing thorough readiness of new joinees for role delivery.
- Ensuring timely execution of changed policies or procedures at branch level.
- Ensuring exit formalities to carry out seamlessly at branch.
- Taking exit feedback and maintaining the records.
- Handling grievances & concerns related to PF, mediclaim, leaves, expense claiming and others, of field employees.
- Ensuring employee engagement activities like birthday celebrations, festivals celebrations.
- Process owner of SHIKHAR program – PGDBA program for sales professional in collaboration with Symbiosis Distance Learning Pvt. Ltd.
- Handled Talent acquisition of domestic business of CPD and NL at Pan India level.
- Worked on Talent Retention thoroughly with the help of counselling and consultation.
- Coordinated in employee life cycle mainly confirmation and appraisal.
- Planned field induction, onboarding and took feedbacks.
- Revamped organizational introduction induction PPT for New Joinee.
- Took exit interviews and feedbacks.
- Prepared and doing exit analysis monthly.
- Handled Talent Management – LEAP program for field staff.
- Involved in Strategic hiring for head office.
- Prepared monthly Hiring, induction, operating strengths report of zones.
- Did Talent Acquisition, Talent Management and Talent Retention of 3 divisions namely Oncocare, Estomag and Evanext.
- Handled onboarding and employee life cycle of field staff.
- Handled employee grievances and IR issues of field staff.
- Did Induction and coordination in promotional programs.
- Did manpower analysis and budget reviews.
- Documentation of all the induction programs, training programs and employee services of 3 divisions.
Business HR – Executive
- Partnered with business and line manager in integrations and policy executions.
- Handled R & R and Employee engagement activities for domestic business team like Online Puzzle competition and other activities.
- Handled TA of domestic business at PAN india level with the help of Domestic Job Portals like Naukri.com & IIMjobs.com & Social Media portals like Linkedin & Facebook.
- Handled Induction and refresher training of domestic business team.
- Worked on Mediclaim project with a well-known Insurance company for domestic business team.
- Handled general grievances & queries like leaves, bank account, email Id generation, salary issue etc.
- Did field visits across India for Recruitment, TNI and On-field evaluation.
- Handled entire Talent Acquisition part of various functions in API manufacturing facility.
- Conducted Walk-ins for bulk hiring and campus hiring.
- Counselled and consulted workers of a dissolved union.
- Monitored House Keeping contract teams and security teams.
- Started & handled Employee Engagement activities like Quiz competitions, festival decoration & competitions during Safety week or Environment Day.
- Handled queries and concerns of employees’ mediclaims.
- Worked and prepared reports like Attrition, Man Power planning, E & I analysis and various other analysis related to HR functions.
- Revised and modified SOPs of HR department.
- Handled Auditory documents related to HR department.
- Appeared and attended FDA audits as well as Internal Audits also.
Masters in Social Work
Bachelors in Commerce
Career Expert Tips:
Check Other Great Resumes:
- Account Executive Resume
- Sales Manager Resume Example
- Data Scientist Resume Example
- Accounts Receivable Supervisor Resume Example
- Dentist Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Software Developer Resume Example
- Radio Frequency Engineer Resume Example
- Senior Technical Manager Resume Sample
- Laboratory Assistant Resume Example
- Digital Marketing Manager Resume Sample