Are you an IT Operations Manager by profession and looking for an exciting career? We have good news for you! use our professional Senior IT Operations Manager Resume Sample. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit Resume” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors to have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more resume samples.
Service Delivery / IT Operations Manager
ITIL V3 Expert, Certified SCRUM MASTER, PMP trained, IRCA certified ISO 27001:2013 Lead Auditor with 10+ years of experience into IT as Service Delivery & IT Operations Manager spanning across Big4, Pharma, Media, Contact centre, Telecom, BFSI industries.
- Service Level Management
- IT Infrastructure
- Client relationship management
- People Management
- IT Strategy
- Vendor Management
- IT Governance
Assistant Manager- Technology
- IT Operations & Service Delivery
- Responsible & Accountable for delivery of IT operations as per agreed SLA’s (99%) to business
- Manage FMS team of 45 members & align processes as per ITIL guidelines
- Project Management
- Developing scope around a new project and on completion, transitioning to operations
- Asset Management
- 10,000+ Assets & Accessories managed
- Completed 4 physical inventory audits to verify stock levels, address discrepancies and forecast future needs
- Discovered 93% missing Assets within 1 years span
- ID Management
- Responsible for PAN India ID Management process from IT end for Global GIS Team, HR & Business
- Information Security
- Lead IT SPOC for ISO Audits conducted by external Auditors
- Lead Auditor for internal Audits conducted biannually
IT Operations / Program Manager
- Program Manager
- Accountable for managing the end to end scope of a Program
- Working closely with clients to understand their needs
- Supervised and performed human resource management functions for 80 subordinates
- Governance & Service Delivery
- Ensuring adherence of the SLA agreed to customer for the overall program
- Mentoring and coaching teams at all levels
- Managing asset base of 15000+ across India
- Project Management: Spearhead critical projects like:
- Desktop to Laptop migration for 700 + users
- Deployment of business critical applications/software’s (IE-11, Avamar, Safeboot, Mobile iron etc.) for 3000+ users
- Data center & IT Infrastructure Management
- Managing core L1 & L2 resources for all major domains of DC viz. System Administrator, Exchange L1 & L2, Backup & Storage, VmWare
System Administrator- IT
- Responsible & Accountable for overall customer servicing & operations for Australian process of Contact Center (5000+ employees/end users)
- Service Level Management
- Change Manager for AUS IT Operations
- Project Management
Assistant Manager- Service Delivery
- Creating Network Designs & installation of setup for Offices/Residences along with IT- Infrastructure & Management
- Increased sales revenues by 75% over 1 year
- Submitted reports to senior management to aid in business decision-making and planning
- Supervised team of 25 employees and provided feedback on performance
Masters of Information Management
Bachelors of Computer Engineering
Career Expert Tips:
- Always make sure you choose the perfect resume format to suit your professional experience.
- Ensure that you know how to write a resume in a way that highlights your competencies.
- Check the expert curated popular good CV and resume examples
How to write an IT Operations Manager Resume?
Do you want to land the IT Operations Manager position that is waiting for you? Then take a minute and read this article, where we’ll show you how to write an IT Operations Manager Resume. If you’re ready to take your career in this direction, it’s important that your resume showcases what makes you such a great candidate! Follow these tips from industry professionals and create a resume with all the right buzzwords.
What does an IT Operations Manager do? IT Operations Managers are responsible for making sure all aspects of the company’s technology run smoothly, from testing and executing upgrades to developing new systems. An IT Operations Manager may even work closely with other departments to develop the infrastructure they need to get their work done.
What are the qualifications? Generally, a bachelor’s degree in computer science or computer engineering will be required. A significant amount of industry experience should also be included in your resume. You should be very specific about the positions you’ve held and the responsibilities you’ve had. If there’s a track record of success, this will show potential employers you have the skills and abilities needed to become an IT Operations Manager.
What should my resume look like? Follow these tips on how to customize your IT Operations Manager Resume:
Add practice experience in all areas where those skills would be relevant for your job. You don’t have to list those jobs if they aren’t similar to what you’re looking for, but you should describe your experience as effectively as possible.
Keep in mind that real-world experience is far more important than internship and volunteering experiences. IT Operations Manager positions usually don’t require such extensive knowledge of technology, so internships and volunteer work are generally not great ways to show employers what you can do.
Top tips to write an IT Operations Manager Resume:
- Keep your resume to one or two pages, at most.
- Use the same formatting as for previous job applications and other resumes. (Note: You don’t have to use decorative formatting, but some employers will appreciate the extra effort.)
- Include a list of three to five references (not family members) who can vouch for your abilities and work ethic.
- Make sure you customize your resume for each employer.
- Let your skills speak for themselves. – Focus on the skills you’ve developed and the steps you’ve taken to put them to work.
IT Operations Manager Key Responsibilities:
- Responsible for hardware and software maintenance for all systems.
- Conducts routine systems tests to ensure system stability and performance.
- Put in place measures to make sure systems are functioning properly and prevent any malfunctions from happening.
- Develops use of new technology and makes recommendations based on available tools and support.
- Analyzes information to find factors that may affect system performance, such as the environment, underlying programs, etc.
- Oversees security standards with regard to policy, regulations, and technical standards.
- Plans and manages projects to support the operation of computer systems.
- Develops policies and procedures that serve to maintain data integrity.
- Gathers operational information needed for testing, troubleshooting, and support.
- Coordinates in support of development-related activities, such as software development, system enhancements or changes, maintenance schedules, and procedures.
Summary for IT Operations Manager Resume:
- Start with a strong IT Operations Manager summary that shows your skills and achievements.
- Include relevant experiences in all areas of your career, including management, programming, and systems administration.
- List your education and experience back to high school. This can be a helpful addition to your resume.
- Explain how you’ve handled a number of projects, both small and large.
- Make sure you include all the necessary information such as your contact information, qualifications, and education.
- For an IT Operations Manager resume summary, include your experience in a specific area that shows commitment to that job. Showing skills, duties, and responsibility for anything related to computer systems will always be beneficial.
IT Operations Manager Qualification:
- Follow the IT Operations Manager job description for a list of required skills and qualifications.
- Add your own strengths to this list so that it highlights your skills and experience.
- List all of your accomplishments throughout the years, explaining how you’ve used each ability in a system-related position.
- Include any volunteer or employment experience that you have had on your resume. Explain how this experience fits into the career path for which you are applying, and explain what you learned while doing this work.
Top 15 Must-have IT Operations Manager Key Skills:
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt well to changing situations
- Ability to plan projects and coordinate multiple resources and tasks
- Strong communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Technical knowledge
- Good analytical skills
- Planning and organizational skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- In-depth knowledge of the latest technology
- Aptitude for new learning
- A good understanding of business systems
- High energy level
- Willingness to travel
- Willingness to take on responsibility
- Aptitude to stay up with the latest technology
Tips to write an IT Operations Manager Cover Letter:
- Make sure you’ve got a strong IT Operations Manager cover letter. If your cover letter isn’t eye-catching enough, resume readers won’t even see it!
- Be yourself; don’t try to be someone else, as this could backfire on you.
- Keep it short and to the point. The fewer words you use, the more impact it will make.
- Don’t tell them what they want to hear; make them understand that their company is looking for an IT Operations Manager.
- Be specific with dates, accomplishments, and statistics about your role.
- Address the hiring manager by name.
- Proofread it!
- Make sure the details of your IT Operations Manager resume accurately portray your experience.
- Pay attention to formatting, as this will give your resume a professional appearance.
- Do not include personal information on your resume that is not related to the position you are seeking.
- Make sure that education and descriptions are listed in the order they appear on your transcript.
Check Other Great Resumes:
- Event Organizer Resume Sample
- Account Executive Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Sales Manager Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Data Scientist Resume Example (Writing Guide)
- Accounts Receivable Supervisor Resume Example
- Dentist Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Software Developer Resume Example
- Radio Frequency Engineer Resume Example
- Senior Technical Manager Resume Sample
- Laboratory Assistant Resume Example