Are you a Librarian by profession and looking for a career change? We have good news for you! use our job-winning professional Librarian Resume template. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit CV” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors to have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more Resume Templates.
Passionate community advocate, advanced education in libraries and track record of empowering partnerships and positive change.
- Collection Development & Management
- Contract Negotiation
- Program Development
- Project Planning & Budgeting
- Space Design
President of Public Libraries Section
Serves as representative to NYLA council and spokesperson for the section
- Directs and conducts board meetings.
- With Treasurer, approves payment of bills throughout the year.
- Prepares annual year-end report for PLS membership and presents at annual membership meeting.
- Plans annual PLS membership meeting at the NYLA Conference.
- Curates a portion of the annual conference.
Supervise and oversee Adult Services team
- Trouble shot and make improvements to processes and workflows of public service, collection and public programs
- Seek out opportunities to leverage Library goals and core values in the community
- Assist in planning and implementation of Library strategic priorities
- Coach, mentor, and manage the performance of Adult Services team
- Assist in the development of collection and branch programs
Adult Programming Specialist
Responsible for program development for 80+ branches throughout Staten Island, Bronx and Manhattan with various budget sizes.
Worked collaboratively with NYPL curators, various departments, community groups, organizations, and presenters to strategically plan, design and execute programs at the neighborhood branches.
Advocated for branch programming needs and concerns.
Developed resources and trainings, in a variety of formats to ensure adequate staff support.
Assist in the development of library policies and procedures.
Masters Degree in Library and Information Science
Bachelor of Arts Degree in History
Program and MSA Index
Developed an online index of vetted program presenters to be viewable throughout all 80+ branches. Along with a process to execute the programs into the branches.
One Book One New York
Worked with the City of Cultural Affairs to roll out a city-wide reading program throughout all 80+ branches.
Collaborated with VITA, AARP, Ariva, Food Bank and MMCC Bank to service 28 branches to provide free tax preparation. Estimated total number of patrons served 7000+.
Book Discussion Program
Reconfigured book discussion program to be more sustainable and efficient. Program expanded to 40+ branches.
Career Expert Tips:
Check Other Great Resumes:
- Account Executive Resume
- Sales Manager Resume Example
- Data Scientist Resume Example
- Accounts Receivable Supervisor Resume Example
- Dentist Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Software Developer Resume Example
- Radio Frequency Engineer Resume Example
- Senior Technical Manager Resume Sample
- Laboratory Assistant Resume Example
- Digital Marketing Manager Resume Sample