Are you a Logistics Specialist by profession and looking for a career change? We have good news for you! use our job-winning professional Logistics Specialist CV sample template. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit CV” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors to have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more CV templates.
Logistics and Warehouse Coordinator
Highly resourceful logistic specialist fluent with ERP, supply chain, inventory management, drop-shipping, WMS, business reporting and logistics software. Known as a master strategist possessing an exceptional attention to detail and ”no problem too big or small” mindset. Systematic warehouse professional bringing 5+ years’ experience managing logistics need. Proficient in validating inventory, coordinating deliveries from first to last mile and managing documentation. In search of a position as a Logistics / Warehouse Officer with an established facility looking for quality minded employees who can help enhance the organization and contribute to its growth.
- Microsoft Excel
- Problem Solving
- Shipment Coordinating
- Dispatch and Operation
Maintaining, organizing and directing the flow of orders from C2C and B2C and ensuring accurate merchandise inventory are properly documented alongside correspondences
- Coordinate, develop and manage the team of dispatch officers in ensuring effective delivery of all direct and blind scheduled shipments and general warehouse management.
- Managing outbound activities such as order picking, zone wise segregation and order assigning ensuring a smooth dispatch operation.
- Dispatch – distribution of both paid and COD orders to drivers and load balancing of the physical shipments between bike & vehicle drivers
- Using ERP/Portal for assigning shipments, RTO & shelving.
- Successfully opened, managed and trained a warehouse officer for Fujairah hub.
- Investigating deficient orders, if any – Finding the root cause, solving the situation if repeated and sending an incident report where necessary.
- Creating reports on daily, monthly and weekly basics for operational reviews.
- Monitoring the complete performance of NE– Coordinating with the team leaders across emirates and making sure that the daily KPI targets and SOP are met.
- Ensuring all not delivered orders are shelved in virtual location properly before dispatching through the moving warehouse.
- Achieved an average of 85% on daily target for shipment delivery.
- Maintaining geo-fence and processing request forms, trackers and tickers.
- Managed Card Operations including LIV, ADCB, SWYP, Habib Bank and RAK Bank.
- Effectively implemented the 5S workflow for smooth Warehouse operation.
Spearheaded the day-to-day running of Ticketing, Haulage, Cargo / Bus Operations and Charter services; attained an average of ₦3.5million naira on a monthly basis and a gross annual turnover of over ₦40million with a marginal growth of 10% between 2016 and 2017 in Haulage and Cargo operations by developing; cost friendly solution through groupage consolidation, Professional services aimed at retaining both new and existing customers, platforms that lend visibility and efficiency to movement of goods.
- Controlled the distribution of waybills within the Lagos metropolis and established trusted long term key account customer base for organizational sustainability. Supporting the cargo head in well informed critical decision making and future planning of vehicle route and dispatch.
- Implementing new cargo rates and tariffs and determining discount schemes to remain competitive and provide customers with best value for money.
- Streamlining market research for identification and enforcement of competitor’s benchmark and tariff variation; monitoring and maintaining constant dialogue with the team as regards cargo rate fluctuations to optimize productivity.
- Successfully launched a new brand of Italian sparkling wine SCAVI & RAY into the Nigerian wine market.
- Handled and completed total air and sea freight of furniture fittings and equipment for both Transcorp Hilton hotel, Sheraton Hotel and Chelsea hotel sample mock up room project
- Streamlined outsourcing and general importation of goods from around the world and purchase from local market for the company’s clients.
- Negotiated mode of shipment and verified incoterms (FOB, C & F, and CIF) issued bank LCs and negotiated consignment mode, terms and condition to support distribution and channel expansion.
- Developed excellent working relationship with freight forwarders and helped establish key report tools related to customer invoice and landing cost.
- Investigated and planned the most appropriate route for shipment, taking account of the perishable and hazardous nature of the goods, cost, transit time and security.
- Offering consolidation service by air, sea and road, ensuring cost effective and secure solution to small shippers who have insufficient service to require their own dedication unit.
- Pivotal involvement in the obtaining, checking and preparing of documentation to meet customs and insurance requirement, packing specification, and compliance with overseas countries regulation and fiscal regimes.
- Proactively built and maintained relationship with key personnel, customers and their third party freight vendors to ensure work objectives while cost were managed especially during peak period.
Maintained communication and control through all phases of transit of consignment, including the production of report, statistical and unit cost analysis
- BACHELORS DEGREE Hons (INDUSTRIAL PHYSICS)
Career Expert Tips:
Check Other Great Resumes:
- Account Executive Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Sales Manager Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Data Scientist Resume Example (Writing Guide)
- Accounts Receivable Supervisor Resume Example
- Dentist Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Software Developer Resume Example
- Radio Frequency Engineer Resume Example
- Senior Technical Manager Resume Sample
- Laboratory Assistant Resume Example
- Digital Marketing Manager Resume Sample