Are you a Quality Engineer by profession and looking for a career change? We have good news for you! use our job-winning professional Quality Engineer Resume template. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit CV” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors to have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more CV samples.
M. Tech in Power Electronics and Power System with 2.5 years of experience as a Quality Engineer in Manufacturing Industry. Worked on project to develop fault detection and location strategy for transmission lines using simulation software ATP, EMTP/PSCAD and MATLAB.
- Handling HP Testing Tools
- Software Testing
- Quality Improvement Plans
- Inspection Methods
- Industrial Design
- Project Coordination
- Calibration Understanding
- Worked on the project which was in tie-up with Servomax India Pvt Ltd for testing of Voltage Stabilizer ranging from 1 KVA to 25 KVA Single Phase,5 KVA to 200 KVA Three Phase.
- Worked on the Resin cast coils for HV transformers project with Raychem RPG Pvt Ltd.
- Tested and wrote Report of DC Iron Core Chokes – up to 2000A.
- Experienced in Managing Production operations with key focus on the optimal utilization of resources.
- Developed service standards and operating procedures with latest knowledge and modern skills for achieving business excellence in coordination with Stakeholders, Suppliers and Customers.
- Monitored quality systems with preset ISO Standards, Troubleshooting and maintaining requisite documents to ensure complete in process quality and improvement.
- Expertised in Testing of all types of Transformers, Reactors, Chokes and Voltage Stabilizers.
- Performed quality inspections and drafted reports to detail non-conforming material issues.
- Managed team of 25 engineering, production and quality assurance personnel.
Electrical Engineering ( Power Electronics and Power System )
Novel Backup Protection Scheme for Transmission Lines
Implemented a wide-area backup protection scheme for untransposed transmission lines considering all types of faults occurred on transmission line. This includes fault detection and fault location strategy for transmission lines. Simulated 39-bus system and WSCC-9 bus system in ATP, EMTP/PSCAD software and coding has been done in MATLAB.
Image Processing Toolbox
This project contains a software in form of .EXE file based on Java platform using which we can browse any image from computer and process it. Software used: Eclipse.
Traffic Light Controller
This mini project which is based on microcontroller 89C2051 was to build a traffic light controller.
Career Expert Tips:
Check Other Great Resumes:
- Account Executive Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Sales Manager Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Data Scientist Resume Example (Writing Guide)
- Accounts Receivable Supervisor Resume Example
- Dentist Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Software Developer Resume Example
- Radio Frequency Engineer Resume Example
- Senior Technical Manager Resume Sample
- Laboratory Assistant Resume Example
- Digital Marketing Manager Resume Sample