Are you a Mechatronics Engineer by profession and looking for an exciting career? We have good news for you! use our professional Mechatronics Engineer Resume Sample. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit Resume” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more resume samples.
Mechatronics Engineer Resume Sample
Mechatronics Engineer Resume
After finishing my military service i am looking for an opportunity to finally pursue my career as an
an engineer by broadening my skillset and managerial experience by being part of a well established organizational environment and community.
- Good knowledge in Java and C programming
- Very good knowledge of Matlab, Simulink,SolidWorks, Proteus, FluidSim and AutoCad
- Good Knowledge in Microsoft Office
MBT Robot Systems Lab – Canada
- Experimnetal team work on bachelor project.
- Senior researcher on Multi-Robot-Systems, Autonomous Vehicles, Sensor Fusion and Image processing applications.
- Weekly in lab presentation about work progress.
- Providing aid to junior researchers and Bachelor students on how to further develop their project how to prepare for the final presentation.
- Giving advice to any topic related to area coverage using multiple mobile robots.
ECMEI (El Sewedy Electric)
- Theoretical classes on the production cycle and the whole buissness process.
- Sessions about the on-site PLCs and CNC machines
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
VM Group of Industry
- Theoretical classes on cement production cycle, different types of machinery eg. compressors and pumps.
- Site visits to the maintenance workshops.
- learned about the crisis management procedures and all the different departments and manegerial levels involved.
Mechatronics, Faculty of Engineering and materials science
University of New York
- GPA: Very Good
- Bachelor project: ‘Modeling and control of a Multi-Robot System for area coverage applications’ with grade (A+)