Are you a Operations Coordinator by profession and looking for a career change? We have good news for you! use our job-winning professional Operations Coordinator Resume template. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit CV” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors to have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more Resume Templates.
Trustworthy, dependable, responsible Office Assistant with 2 years of experience providing ongoing support to office managers. Dedicated, tireless professional with a keen ability to maximize both time and business efficiencies. Well-organized with in-depth technical knowledge and keen attention to detail.
- Customer Service
- Microsoft Office
- Data Entry
- Communication Skills
- Computer Skills
- Time Managment
- Use computers for various applications, such as database management or word processing.
- Answer telephones and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
- Create, maintain, and enter information into databases.
- Set up and manage paper or electronic filing systems, recording information, updating paperwork, or maintaining documents, such as attendance records, correspondence, or other material.
- Operate office equipment, such as fax machines, copiers, or phone systems and arrange for repairs when equipment malfunctions.
- Maintain scheduling and event calendars.
- Provide services to customers.
- Coordinate and direct office services.
BBA in Airline and Airport Management
- Passed with distinction
Career Expert Tips:
Check Other Great Resumes:
- Account Executive Resume
- Sales Manager Resume Example
- Data Scientist Resume Example
- Accounts Receivable Supervisor Resume Example
- Dentist Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Software Developer Resume Example
- Radio Frequency Engineer Resume Example
- Senior Technical Manager Resume Sample
- Laboratory Assistant Resume Example
- Digital Marketing Manager Resume Sample