Are you looking for a payroll specialist job? Here we have the best recommended professional payroll specialist resume sample. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit Resume” and modify it with your details. Update the template and colores to have the best chance of landing your dream job.
Payroll Specialist Resume Sample
A payroll professional with over 12 years of experience in the payroll and accounting field. Adept at
identifying issues and correcting errors to ensure impeccable accuracy. I am seeking an exciting position that
will allow me to quickly become an asset and continue to grow professionally.
- Oracle Peoplesoft
- HR Systems
- ADP Payroll
- Microsoft Suites
Payroll Specialist – Oct 2019 – Present
Cardinal Health – Ohio, United States
- Billing and coding support, claims assistance, tracking, and submission,
prior authorization assistance and tracking, coordination of benefits,
advanced alternate coverage research and reporting adverse events as
- Verifying patient insurance benefit information and precisely document
specifics for various payer plans including patient coverage, cost-share, and
access and provider options.
- Document and update current information into the patient and provider
database (Patient Plus).
Finance Executive – Oct 2007 – Jun 2018
- Monetary maintenance including processing deposit, store petty cash funds
(registers and vault), and performing sales audits.
- Train all new associates and managers on the scheduling process and
- Resolved customer issues with department store credit card and store
- Supply purchasing & procurement requisitions.
Payroll Executive – Apr 1987 – May 2009
United Parcel Service, Georgia, United States
- Performed selected UPS office timekeeping and payroll functions including,
processing payroll, preparing and generating reports for validation and
review of both pre-processing and post-processing of the weekly and biweekly payroll.
- Define and document Payroll Processing Procedures ensuring that they are
being followed as well as identifying and suggesting improvements to the
- Ensure that employee payroll processing is in compliance with federal and
- Assist with all year-end related tasks necessary to produce the annual wage
and tax statements.
MBA/PGDM in Finance Aug 2010 – May 2012
Cornell University – I t h a c a
Masters in M.Com in Commerce – Aug 2012 – Present
University of Washington – Seattle
Payroll Specialist Resume Writing Tips:
We recommend you to go through our article “how to write a resume“. We assure you will get the best of knowledge to build a job-winning Payroll Specialist Resume or curriculum vitae. In case if you want to know about the types of resume formats used in the current job market. We are happy to give you the full details about the “resume formats” for your next job.
I hope you are ready to create the Payroll Specialist Resume that helps you to land your dream job?